• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vengeful Souls: Alucard vs Spirit Beast

I know this is off-topic, but I've been wondering this for a while now.

Why does Pre-Scrodinger Alucard have City level environmental destruction when he didn't actually "destroy" London?

Also, I should probably point out that Post-Schrodinger Alucard is probably going to be missing his demon familiars, due to having had to kill them just to come back into existence in the first place. And his resistance to illusions and mindhax will most likely be weaker for the same reason; those resistances are directly tied to his pool of souls.

All I've got so far, otherwise.

Looking at their profiles it seems Alucard should take this with ease. He has a huge AP, speed and ability advantage. What can SB do here?

Seems it gets beaten by beings of unimpressive speed in the game, though. I can't see it pulling that off against Alucard who's many times faster.

Fair enough. I didn't want to equal speed since then it would probably be a stomp in SB's favor.

That said SB not using its Void Manipulation against enemies is either PIS or because of its desire to eat souls, not erase them.

Back