• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VeneficaAuthor's Country Class Tourney Thread (Low 6-B, 6-B, and High 6-B allowed) (10/16)

Instead of using Sokaran, I will switch him with Aosekarti (Sokaran's mother). I will be using her as Queen.
Her queen key seems to start at 5-B and has a bunch of hax that aren’t allowed in the tourney, lol 🗿

If you meant her first key, which IS 6-B though, I think venefica would want to know how the void/gravity manipulation works, especially considering that it apparently gives her “galaxy-level abilities” contrary to her tier, and also how strong being significantly weaker than whoever Lucifer is exactly. I get it if the galaxy thing is a formatting error, tho

Void Manipulation: Her innate power over gravity and space by making small blue holes in space that suck things in similar to voids or small black holes, which means that she could have galaxy-level abilities due to controlling black holes and gravity. It is noted to be significantly weaker than her father, Lucifer's.

Her form pre-Queen is featless aside from one single feat where she destroys the forest around her house (which is the size of a country).
Her Queen form doesn't actually start at 5-B, its just far higher than her base self. Why aren't her Queen based abilities allowed?

The "galaxy-level abilities" was just something I wrote in, copied straight from a document on her that I wrote 2 years ago. It doesn't really mean much.

Her void manipulation is literally mentioned ONE time in the entire story in the following passage: "Shit!" Tatsuryuu said as he appeared in the school. "Now wh-?!" Ms Kasera asked as Tatsuryuu appeared with his usual nonchalant expression. "Everyone, please can you remain calm? We are having an emergency situ-!" Tatsuryuu tried to explain as a man appeared. "Mr Tatsuryuu." Gakisar said with his crisp brown suit and long beard. "Sir." Tatsuryuu said as a gust of air went flying past, with the children ducking underneath their seats in panic. "Tatsuryuu, why is Mr Gakisar attacking?!" Ms Kasera screamed as the gust of air aimed towards multiple students and then the ceiling of the room itself. The room started to collapse on itself as the debris soon disappeared with a void appearing, sucking it all in as Ms Kasera's face was drenched in sweat. "You're not attacking my students!" She thought to herself both with fear and awe, being too fearful of what would happen. "That technique is..." Tatsuryuu thought to himself as he noticed the void's form disappearing, as he noticed many of the students were alright. "The ability to manipulate space and gravity manipulation!" Tatsuryuu said with glee as she looked confused. "The reason why your ability likely manifested is due to the scenario you were placed in." Tatsuryuu explained as she still looked confused. "What?" She asked with a confused look on her face."
Her void manipulation is literally gravity and spatial manipulation as it says.

I have to use herself as Queen as that is the only version with any relevant scaling or abilities since before becoming Queen, she can only use her abilities under distress.

Lucifer is her father who is infinitely more powerful and someone who has Gravity Magic at its highest level.

Last edited:
Why aren't her Queen based abilities allowed?
Omni-Perception, Omni-Precognition, Future Manipulation and Fate Manipulation (Via the Eyes of Heaven (Tengoku no Me)), Time Manipulation, Causality Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Transduality (Type 2/3 - Via the Tamatebako)

^ Because this would probably sweep the whole tourney, which isn’t allowed. Everyone needs to have a wincon against each other or at least not get stomped. Being able to literally manipulate cause and effect is something that would do exactly that
I have to use herself as Queen as that is the only version with any relevant scaling or abilities since before becoming Queen, she can use her abilities under distress.
Idk how that works, but if she can use the above abilities there’s no way venefica will let that slide, lol, but if you mean just the gravity and spatial stuff, then it seems alright, at least at a glance 👍

Omni-Perception, Omni-Precognition, Future Manipulation and Fate Manipulation (Via the Eyes of Heaven (Tengoku no Me)), Time Manipulation, Causality Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Transduality (Type 2/3 - Via the Tamatebako)

^ Because this would probably sweep the whole tourney, which isn’t allowed. Everyone needs to have a wincon against each other or at least not get stomped. Being able to literally manipulate cause and effect is something that would do exactly that

Idk how that works, but if she can use the above abilities there’s no way venefica will let that slide, lol, but if you mean just the gravity and spatial stuff, then it seems alright, at least at a glance 👍
Basically, before she is Queen, she is practically featless since she only has one feat where she destroys her forest and she can ONLY use her gravity abilities under distress.

As Queen, she can use her abilities without being in a stressful situation but the other problem is that she has no actual feats or scaling aside from what I wrote in the article. She obviously would have enhanced versions of her void-based power though.

Replace bee burner:
What are the limits of the typewriter?

Basically, before she is Queen, she is practically featless since she only has one feat where she destroys her forest and she can ONLY use her gravity abilities under distress.

As Queen, she can use her abilities without being in a stressful situation but the other problem is that she has no actual feats or scaling aside from what I wrote in the article. She obviously would have enhanced versions of her void-based power though.
Yeah but fate manip, abilities like that are specifically outlined to not be allowed in the tourney rules even at minor level. Others such as time manip are allowed but cannot be used to generated offense and high hax like death manip needs to be in pretty limited capacity. Causality manipulation is in a similar boat as fate manip. Even at an extremely minor level, I simply cannot allow them unless they play zero effect in battles

If the DXD guy is allowed I deadass might pull out my submissions.
Yeah it pissed me off so much in past when I first heard of him I almost pulled cobalt from that tag team tourney me and froggy tried to organize a long time ago that never finished

If it’s that big a deal for everyone else I guess I don’t have to let him in
If anyone has trouble with it (besides just looking sus to them), then I fully understand, it was shot in the dark after all to fill participants

I still want to do a Gunnix vs Issei threat (there is nothing to strip off him), but that would require finding someone more knowledgeable on highschool DXD than myself

If anyone has trouble with it (besides just looking sus to them), then I fully understand, it was shot in the dark after all to fill participants

I still want to do a Gunnix vs Issei threat (there is nothing to strip off him), but that would require finding someone more knowledgeable on highschool DXD than myself
I wish I could help you there, that sounds super interesting

Yeah but fate manip, abilities like that are specifically outlined to not be allowed in the tourney rules even at minor level. Others such as time manip are allowed but cannot be used to generated offense and high hax like death manip needs to be in pretty limited capacity. Causality manipulation is in a similar boat as fate manip. Even at an extremely minor level, I simply cannot allow them unless they play zero effect in battles
The death manipulation was mentioned as being instant. She can also control cause, effect and consequences to any degree that she requires.

Ansen, as in the snake girl? As in this Ansen
This one actually looks legal on first glance, no game breaking powers in that first key. Resistance to fate manip doesn't mean anything in this tourney. I just have a couple of questions, it says venom has power null, could you explain that? Also how limited is existence erasure via snakes

This one actually looks legal on first glance, no game breaking powers in that first key. Resistance to fate manip doesn't mean anything in this tourney. I just have a couple of questions, it says venom has power null, could you explain that? Also how limited is existence erasure via snakes
Maybe it’s like Chainsaw Man where when they eat you you get erased

The venom is physical contact (like with Sokaran where upon the venom touching your physical body, you get erased). The existence erasure is spiritual, mental and physical as is directly stated in the article.

You know when a snake bites into you? And you have to find an antivenom or you die? Its like that but you have to be bitten by the snake's fangs first before the erasure occurs.

You know when a snake bites into you? And you have to find an antivenom or you die? Its like that but you have to be bitten by the snake's fangs first before the erasure occurs.
I see, and how many snakes can be out at once/what is the range? Hopefully it's all limited enough to be legal

She can summon an infinite amount of snakes but only 1 to 2 snakes are needed to bite directly and in character, she uses one snake to bite directly into the target at close range to poison them, erasing them.

"Don't tell me he is doing the same tactic that Ansen di-?" She thought to herself as a snake appeared behind her as she never noticed any smoke, sight nor sound. "Even though I heard the earthen ground crack, he did that quickly, even faster than my eye's perceptive capability." Ayumi thought to herself as her eyes widened, causing blue flames to manifest around her as she noticed the snake seemingly disperse into thin air. "Now that that one is gon-!" She continued to think as her wing's aura destroyed seemingly every trace of the snake only to feel another snake manifest on her dress as it started to disperse rapidly. "This is... just like that lightning dragon-!" She thought to herself as black energy started to rip away at her upper dress as threads appeared automatically."

She can summon an infinite amount of snakes but only 1 to 2 snakes are needed to bite directly and in character, she uses one snake to bite directly into the target at close range to poison them, erasing them.

"Don't tell me he is doing the same tactic that Ansen di-?" She thought to herself as a snake appeared behind her as she never noticed any smoke, sight nor sound. "Even though I heard the earthen ground crack, he did that quickly, even faster than my eye's perceptive capability." Ayumi thought to herself as her eyes widened, causing blue flames to manifest around her as she noticed the snake seemingly disperse into thin air. "Now that that one is gon-!" She continued to think as her wing's aura destroyed seemingly every trace of the snake only to feel another snake manifest on her dress as it started to disperse rapidly. "This is... just like that lightning dragon-!" She thought to herself as black energy started to rip away at her upper dress as threads appeared automatically."
So she won’t use infinite even if she’ll lose?

At the beginning of the fight, she'd summon a few hundred snakes to surround her enemy. She can summon infinite snakes as a last resort or if she has to.
But that’s still too much, there’s gotta be a condition or something, that existence erasure capability it stop much. See Gunnix as an example of proper limitation for existence erasure please, not only does he need Charged State to access it but it’s also something his opponent can properly avoid if they have the skills as well, he can’t surround and enemy with it or trap them or similar. But summoning so many existences erasure snakes at once with no drawbacks and being able to surround enemies isn’t it. That’s sad because this was the closest one to being legal…

But that’s still too much, there’s gotta be a condition or something, that existence erasure capability it stop much. See Gunnix as an example of proper limitation for existence erasure please, not only does he need Charged State to access it but it’s also something his opponent can properly avoid if they have the skills as well, he can’t surround and enemy with it or trap them or similar. But summoning so many existences erasure snakes at once with no drawbacks and being able to surround enemies isn’t it. That’s sad because this was the closest one to being legal…
Is my boy Snoopy viable?

Not every snake of Ansen's has existence erasure and as I said, she can only use one snake for existence erasure when at MELEE RANGE. The snake she uses is a small white snake (which is the snake that can existence erase, not every snake can as that would be absurd even for my story).

Not every snake of Ansen's has existence erasure and as I said, she can only use one snake for existence erasure when at MELEE RANGE. The snake she uses is a small white snake (which is the snake that can existence erase, not every snake can as that would be absurd even for my story). The snake looks like this:
So what would infinite snakes do? The profile doesn’t imply it’s just the single snake too. It says ‘Type 4 through the power of her snakes’ implying plurality

Infinite snakes can be used to constrict or bind. She can use one or two snakes to bind the target and then use one more to poison the target.
So what would infinite snakes do? The profile doesn’t imply it’s just the single snake too. It says ‘Type 4 through the power of her snakes’ implying plurality

Back