• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VeneficaAuthor's Country Class Tourney Thread (Low 6-B, 6-B, and High 6-B allowed) (10/16)

Is Evolved Godzilla with Spiral Heat Ray restricted okay for this? The best hax they have is quantum-level radiation manipulation with his atomic breath attacks, which is basically instant-death on contact without adequate resistance, but it should be within the general rules of "No overriding battles" in terms of hax.

(Probably not submitting bakuhatsu characters this time, sad, but a giant lizard is just as fun lol)
He good?

"All matches take place in an endless, empty, flat plain. Zero environmental advantages."

Jukido using orbit to touch the ground to literally telekineticly rip chunks of the ground to fling at his opponent while absorbing Acceleration:
overcome.jpg

"All matches take place in an endless, empty, flat plain. Zero environmental advantages."

Jukido using orbit to touch the ground to literally telekineticly rip chunks of the ground to fling at his opponent while absorbing Acceleration:
overcome.jpg
This doesn’t really tell me what it means

Do I gotta change the environment again? It’s supposed to have zero impact at all 🗿

overcome.jpg
I swear, Bear Grylls is the dude i'm teaming up with in a zombie apocalypse. Bro has infinite survival knowledge

Following, reserve me a spot, perhaps two even 👀
Btw, would the final key Issei (Apocalypse AnswerArms being 6-B, possibly potential restricted) be legal for this tourney? I don't see any un-bypassable hax and in the show (I watched in the past for 6-B half tourney) he didn't spam the moves, it was mostly punch fights with one move used in several seconds soonest, being at such a high stats already costs multiple boosts and they are hardly spammed further

Btw, would the final key Issei (Apocalypse AnswerArms being 6-B, possibly potential restricted) be legal for this tourney? I don't see any un-bypassable hax and in the show (I watched in the past for 6-B half tourney) he didn't spam the moves, it was mostly punch fights with one move used in several seconds soonest, being at such a high stats already costs multiple boosts and they are hardly spammed further
Is this the guy that removes female clothes

what does this mean
👋Bye Bye👋 --{☝️-->🤫-->🧏‍♂️-->🗿}-- 👋Bye Bye👋

Okay but seriously it's on his profile

Acceleration Absorption, Vector Manipulation, Statistics Amplification and Damage Boost (He can absorb acceleration from the things he removes the gravity of into anything he removes the gravity of and being able to expel that acceleration out in a Burst of power and speed)

This doesn’t really tell me what it means

Do I gotta change the environment again? It’s supposed to have zero impact at all 🗿
If there is no way to gather energy from this "zero-impactful environment", Gunnix must have his 4x shards

Also, I don't like this kind of environment idea for all characters using earth manip, they become weaker state right away

If there is no way to gather energy from this "zero-impactful environment", Gunnix must have his 4x shards

Also, I don't like this kind of environment idea for all characters using earth manip, they become weaker state right away
I don’t want it to be unfairly abused either, some characters can get way stronger based on where they’re fighting. What would you suggest? The rules can be changed based on suggestions
He is from Highschool DXD
Don’t know what this is, does that mean it isn’t?

Is this the guy that removes female clothes
Yeah, but maybe the semi-final key (True DxD) at low 6-B+ would be better, "Even when suppressing his power, his firepower is equivalent to multiple Infinity Blasters combined" description of the final key sounds like he could theoretically boost boost boost from this point and stomp

I don’t want it to be unfairly abused either, some characters can get way stronger based on where they’re fighting. What would you suggest? The rules can be changed based on suggestions
Same arena as last time, an infinitely large abandoned city grants both the potential to hide / later sneak attack for weaker characters, and throw buildings for the stronger ones

Yeah, but maybe the semi-final key (True DxD) at low 6-B+ would be better, "Even when suppressing his power, his firepower is equivalent to multiple Infinity Blasters combined" description of the final key sounds like he could theoretically boost boost boost from this point and stomp
ugh

why would someone make character based on removing the clothes of women, I can’t stand it, but I won’t let it affect whether I let him in or not. I’ll look and see if abilities are legal for tourney

why would someone make character based on removing the clothes of women, I can’t stand it, but I won’t let it affect whether I let him in or not. I’ll look and see if abilities are legal for tourney
The whole motivation of him fighting for justice and making it this far in power is a sexual urge lol, the poor gauntlet artifact just made powers inspired by his personality

The whole motivation of him fighting for justice and making it this far in power is a sexual urge lol, the poor gauntlet artifact just made powers inspired by his personality
The creator should’ve made a better motivation, that’s just disgusting to me 🗿 I despise characters like this, it makes it difficult for me to give the actual story a chance

Same arena as last time, an infinitely large abandoned city grants both the potential to hide / later sneak attack for weaker characters, and throw buildings for the stronger ones
Are there more people preferring the endless abandoned city rather than a zero-impactful environment not allowing to even use surface beneath?

Cloth Manipulation (Can instantly destroy a female's clothes and "strip" techniques used on them [4]),

Absorption (Can absorb energy from the br***ts of females to power his attacks)
393ffd1a64f47c6427679b619614ae09.jpg

I sure am glad i didn't submit any of my characters for this

Is Evolved Godzilla with Spiral Heat Ray restricted okay for this? The best hax they have is quantum-level radiation manipulation with his atomic breath attacks, which is basically instant-death on contact without adequate resistance, but it should be within the general rules of "No overriding battles" in terms of hax.

(Probably not submitting bakuhatsu characters this time, sad, but a giant lizard is just as fun lol)
IS MY BOY ACCEPTED?

Yeah it pissed me off so much in past when I first heard of him I almost pulled cobalt from that tag team tourney me and froggy tried to organize a long time ago that never finished

If it’s that big a deal for everyone else I guess I don’t have to let him in

Suppose I have no objections. This is giving me Redo of Healer vibes and I don’t like that. And now I’m wondering why this man is being compared to my guy Denji.

Suppose I have no objections. This is giving me Redo of Healer vibes and I don’t like that. And now I’m wondering why this man is being compared to my guy Denji.
What do you mean 🗿 denji ? Is that chainsaw man ? I haven’t seen CSM get those kinds of accusations

I’ve seen comparisons to Issei because of Denji’s motivation. But he asks for consent and just wants connection because he’s so emotionally damaged
At least Denji is better in that way, I guess

Really I prefer pure romance, I don’t like sexualizing my characters or characters in media, I feel it robs them of ‘themselves’ if you know what I mean. People are people, not objects, and I’d prefer to keep it that way. Although this doesn’t mean that I don’t have a couple deviant villains, I just don’t use brutality as shock value or fantasy fulfillment or anything like that

Replace bee burner:

Back