• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VeneficaAuthor's Country Class Tourney Thread (Low 6-B, 6-B, and High 6-B allowed) (10/16)

I know this will slow down the tourney but remove duck and Snoopy (keep bee burner) the former had some revision whilst the latter will be undergoing some

FEAR NOT MY REPLACEMENT IS HERE

FEAR NOT MY REPLACEMENT IS HERE
(Bro thinks he’s all might)

Looks epic, but what’s the broadway force all about?

(Bro thinks he’s all might)

Looks epic, but what’s the broadway force all about?
(She's way more different then all might lil' bro)

Basically there's this cool one scene where she starts a dancing and singing scene with everyone in the hotel she doesn't use it in character or atleast in a fight

Last edited:
Back