• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VeneficaAuthor's Country Class Tourney Thread (Low 6-B, 6-B, and High 6-B allowed) (11/16)

I mean is it infinite resistances, unable to be bypassed without tier 1 methods
Well, (now I actually went to measure how much true Red Laser Crystal there is, under 2,5% body mass), it's evolved to no-sell 99.99999....% hax developed and constantly layered to shatter the crystals in FU Verse, but as Im giving it thought, verses with own unique powers-systems which crystals didn't adapt to for billions of years could shatter it

Well, (now I actually went to measure how much true Red Laser Crystal there is, under 2,5% body mass), it's evolved to no-sell 99.99999....% hax developed and constantly layered to shatter the crystals in FU Verse, but as Im giving it thought, verses with own unique powers-systems which crystals didn't adapt to for billions of years could shatter it
That’s interesting 👀👀 what powers did it adapt to?

Anything you can imagine Shadow/Light powers, secretly flowing in the FU reality with unlimited preparation-time power bestowal, can ping-pong at each other, besides physical attacks which they didn't construct 🗿
I guess it would be best if you finished the red laser page so we can all truly understand what all Gunnix can resist, but he looks legal on the surface so for the moment I’ll let him in 👀 please do finish that page though when you have time, it’ll be greatly beneficial for anyone that matches with gunnix and save explanation time

I guess it would be best if you finished the red laser page so we can all truly understand what all Gunnix can resist, but he looks legal on the surface so for the moment I’ll let him in 👀
Neato
all truly understand what all Gunnix can resist
EDIT: It seems I will have to write down all hax the small cores don't resist then 🗿
please do finish that page though when you have time, it’ll be greatly beneficial for anyone that matches with gunnix and save explanation time
I will try, at least the resistance stacking part

This would be good too, maximum clarification is always best but you don’t need to agree too much about it because the tourney won’t begin for a little while still
Why is the tourney participants listing so postponed compared to the 7-A/High 7-A one?

Given how slow this is going deku and Shigaraki will become 6-A, so just use Shigaraki's frist key and dekus dark hero key in that case as those keys will become 6-B

Izuku seeing Toby effortlessly copy a power that he's been mastering for 2 years:
willem-dafoe-looking-up.gif

Deku and Jukido when Jukido is absorbing his father from a different universe who's his age Acceleration while Deku is using Gearshift

Deku and Jukido when Jukido is absorbing his father from a different universe who's his age Acceleration while Deku is using Gearshift

Isn’t this the guy you’re trying to input, absorption from another universe doesn’t bode well xd

EDIT: unless I read that wrong LOL

I was your 1000th like 🥂
I haven't even spotted it :dd
Roster list updated fully
Awesome, does Gunnix get his Buddle of four Shards (optional equipment)?
Yes, my first interaction on wiki was with Froggy and it's been great ever since 👀
Friendship weighs more than diamonds 💎 But generally I find this community friendly, kinda ironic it's based on sending your beloved characters to clash in battles to death 💀

Back