• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Vegeta wants to die for some reason. so he goes to the narutoverse and challenges the entire verse, waiting to see if they can do it. he gives them an ultimatum. He'll stand still for 24 hours letting them do whatever they want to try and stop him.

Can the entire narutoverse, bloodlusted and willing to do anything, kill a vegeta who's just laying there, letting it happen? Can all their hax overcome the ridiculous AP gap if vegeta does literally nothing but let them kill him? I'm legitimately curious. Also, this is Vegeta as of The end of DBS (super saiyan blue evolution)

How long does it take?

How is it done, if it IS done?

Round 1: Vegeta stands still.

Round 2: Vegeta will attempt to dodge and avoid them, but speed is equalized to Naruto and Sasuke.

Round 3: Round 2, but unequalized.

Madara looks at Vegeta and Mindhaxes

Or goes intangible

No seriously, Haxier Naruto characters can hax stomp pretty much every DB 5B even in an actual fight

Gargoyle One said:
Madara looks at Vegeta and Mindhaxes
Or goes intangible

No seriously, Haxier Naruto characters can hax stomp pretty much every DB 5B even in an actual fight
this is low 2-C vegeta

Low 2-C Geets? While the assortment of mindhax would undoubtedly work on him, doubt they can make him kill himself instead of making him just...immobile, which he already is. I'm also unsure if TSBs would work here as iirc, we established matter manipulation short of atomization has a physical limit. Maybe Human Path takes out his soul?

I mean. Couldn't Obito/Kakashi just Kamui his head off of his body?

Or, yeah, Pain/Nagato, Sasuke, or Madara could just rip out his soul.

Round 1: Kakashi or Obito uses Kamui to decapitate Vegeta, once it becomes apparent that standard shinobi methods are ineffective.

Round 2: Sasuke mindhaxes with a glance, and rips out his soul.

Round 3: Depends on if Vegeta has prior knowledge from previous rounds. >_> If not, Sasuke mindhaxes with a glance, and rips out his soul.

Then in round 3, it'd probably be up to Momoshiki to use Shadow Possession and transmute him.

Barring that, Shisui could probably still use Kotoamatsukami to convince Vegeta that he wanted to die by drowning, or stand still for a Rinnegan user to rip out his soul.

Vegeta wins because every dragon ball character seems to be immune to hax from a weaker oponent

Naruto hax and a lot of hax in other verses do not have that weakness

Also Vegeta got affected by Babidi's mind control so no

I'd disagree on that as resisting someone's fire gives you fire resistance and not that person's fire a weakness at being able to burn people but that is how DB's hax nullification is treated here.

It doesn't matter, anyway. The way we take care of hax here, no one has resistance to a given ability without proof.

This is why Kefla doesn't have Resistance to Time Stop.

DragonEmperor23 said:
I'd disagree on that as resisting someone's fire gives you fire resistance and not that person's fire a weakness at being able to burn people but that is how DB's hax nullification is treated here.
Lmao really bro?? Really??? You know we don't do that on this site

Ugarik said:
Vegeta wins because every dragon ball character seems to be immune to hax from a weaker oponent
That only applies to Ki based abilities. If a DB character's Ki signature is lower than their opponent's then their hax will be ineffective. Other verses don't have Ki so it doesn't apply.

ZephyrosOmega said:
BlackPAIN99 said:
Vegeta twitches once and half the galaxy is gone, victory for Vegeta. he did not move in the sense ^^
ki control, my dude. vegeta's twitches don't blow up the planet he's on.
And what exactly stops him from getting his inner monster that he was in Saiyajin Saga? I mean he's Low 2-C for him, that should not be more than breathing.

BlackPAIN99 said:
ZephyrosOmega said:
BlackPAIN99 said:
Vegeta twitches once and half the galaxy is gone, victory for Vegeta. he did not move in the sense ^^
And what exactly stops him from getting his inner monster that he was in Saiyajin Saga? I mean he's Low 2-C for him, that should not be more than breathing.
beacuse he breathes on earth and doesn't destroy it.

ZephyrosOmega said:
BlackPAIN99 said:
ZephyrosOmega said:
BlackPAIN99 said:
beacuse he breathes on earth and doesn't destroy it.
Do you always take everything literally?

Isnt this technically a stomp? With his guard down vegeta can get hurt by the weakest attacks as stated by whis which applies to you no matter how strong (e.g. the laser). Unless vegeta is tensed up ready to tank the attacks but wont do anything.

R1 - Random jobber ANBU poisons Vegeta. Vegeta dies slowly and painfully.

R2 - Random jobber ANBU squad poisons Vegeta (via trap, poison cloud or some combination to reach him). Vegeta dies slowly and painfully.

R3 - Vegeta is either too fast or random jobber ANBU squadron pulls out the last resort poison hax.

Summary - Poison hax OP pls nerf

That's only applicable to Round 3 (where Vegeta can use all out speed). A bloodlusted ANBU squadron could poison a Naruto-level Vegeta when they scaled up to in-universe feats. Vegeta at max speed could still be stopped, this is an entire planet of bloodlusted superhumans with mad hax. For example, Naruto could summon 10,000 Shadow Clones (or work in conjunction with Sasuke) to tap Vegeta with a sealing technique, locking him in place. Another possibility is combining the entire army of Iwa (Rock barriers and the like) with Hanzo (somebody who BREATHS POISON) by sealing Vegeta and Hanzo inside of a chamber.

Hell, what's stopping Kakashi and Obito from trapping Vegeta in the Kamui dimension with Hanzo? What about Jiraiya's genjutsu hax? An ENTIRE ARMY building endless walls of concrete and water would almost certainly slow Vegeta down. All it really takes is a single paralytic and Vegeta is dead.

This could continue further...Vegeta is willing to let them kill him yet he is going to evade them. What about his pride? his honour? what about his outright stupidity? I mean let's face it, Vegeta is smart but he is far from Ninja-level. A simple fake-out or trick could leave him stunned long enough to kill him (I seem to recall Base Black being caught off-guard by tear gas).

Overall, the only actual argument for Vegeta surviving in any of the rounds would be whether or not his speed (which is likely quadrillions of times the speed of light considering a calculation I once saw for Beerus's speed) would be too much in the third round and this is a planet of the bloodlusted magic ninja. I am fairly confident they could kill him.

YungManzi said:
@Dragon
Speed isn't an issue since Vegeta will just be standing...
Round 2: Vegeta will attempt to dodge and avoid them, but speed is equalized to Naruto and Sasuke.

Round 3: Round 2, but unequalized.

Gargoyle One said:
Naruto hax and a lot of hax in other verses do not have that weakness
Also Vegeta got affected by Babidi's mind control so no
Vegeta broke out of Babidi's mind control pretty easily against Fat Buu, and his mind control had verry little effect in the first place, since he refused to follow Babidi's order to kill Shin and Gohan.

Except he had to willfully do this as an attack and release his Ki, and yet still it did not blow up Earth when he's already Solar System level at this stage.

The dudes can bust planets since ages ago yet Earth is whole unless they actively try to destroy it, so not sure what you are arguing.

This is due mostly because DBZ frequently ignores the laws of thermodynamics, or else every time they powered up the planet would explode. >_>

The same way everyone would be dead if Flash was running near SoL like he does a lot of the time, before "Speed Force Shenanigans" explained it away? Fiction ignores common sense all the time, with varying degrees. Is nothing new.

Back