• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vegeta vs Beerus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, for all intensive purposes, Beerus is the strongest in Universe 7. The only ones from his home Universe that are above him are definitely Whis and quite possibly MUI Goku. Other than that, Beerus is still Top Cat, pun intended.

There's also the fact that we have that Toppo, while becoming a GoD, still didn't wield the powers of one with the same level of ease we've seen others do it. His Energy of Destruction attacks require charge up time while the GoD have been seen to destroy things very easily and almost casually. So there is some reasonable doubt, if you can say because Vegeta resisted him, he can resist Beerus. But that's open to intereptation.

However, even if I assume that Beerus and Vegeta are close in power and Vegeta resists Hakai, Beerus still has his unmastered Ultra Instinct, which will allow him to take less hits than Vegeta. Beerus also has the advanatage of being able to use Danmaku, clone himself to attack from more angles, and the potential to redirect Vegeta's own attacks.

I say Beerus with mid difficulty. Seriously, his versatility is a major advantage here.

There's also Beerus's energy nullification which will likely force Vegeta to h2h combat unless Beerus also uses his energy attacks.

Knew I was forgetting something...

You know, this really makes me apperciate how much Beeru's abilities make him really threatening and powerfull as a GoD should be. It's a real shame that the other GoD's never got some time to shine.

Well...other than the one fight in the manga.

You guys keep saying Toppo is weaker than Beerus, but your only proof is that he was in the form for 10 minutes, that he has to charge his attacks, and isn't an actual GoD. That's BS, firstly he trained to get the form with GoDs, and secondly, he was literally stated to be a GoD multiple times, both in power and powers. Also it doesn't even matter, since vegeta was stomping Toppo.

Statements proving this

11:12 The Supreme Kai says that his energy, which he's just started charging up into is "almost identical to a god's".

13:23 Beerus says "It's destruction". Krillin then says "But the power of destruction", Belmod then says "indeed", "It's a power belonging to only gods of destruction" confirming it, then his annoying Kai friend comments on him being a candidate.

13:50 "Having made up his mind, Toppo is no different from a god of destruction". "Indeed! It's the birth of God of Destruction Toppo".

17:09 "It's destruction". "Depending on the situation, he can surround himself with energy of destruction".

18:26 "He needs time to charge before he can unleash his energy of destruction".

Vegeta's attacks were too powerful for Toppo to erase, Vegeta literally says so himself.

11:12 The Supreme Kai says that his energy, which he's just started charging up into is "almost identical to a god's".

Which simply and most likely means godly ki, similar to how everybody at the zen exhibition match said nearly the same thing when Goku turned blue

13:23 Beerus says "It's destruction". Krillin then says "But the power of destruction", Belmod then says "indeed", "It's a power belonging to only gods of destruction" confirming it, then his annoying Kai friend comments on him being a candidate.

This doesn't support anything

13:50 "Having made up his mind, Toppo is no different from a god of destruction". "Indeed! It's the birth of God of Destruction Toppo".

Or in other words, despite being a candidate, he has all the things necessary to be an actual GoD, so there's no difference between him and Belmod for example

17:09 "It's destruction". "Depending on the situation, he can surround himself with energy of destruction".

18:26 "He needs time to charge before he can unleash his energy of destruction".

Doesn't support anything

If Toppo was actually on par with the rest of the GoDs, I'm pretty sure Belmod would've retired already. IMO.

It's supporting evidence.

Supporting evidence.

My point exactly

That was accidental, I copy pasted it from another comment of mine.

He's a candidate, Zeno chooses God's of destruction, and since the clown god is A) alive, B) Good at his job, and C) being GoD has tons of perks, he wouldn't want to.

Belmond already stated that he wanted to retire. It's clear Toppo isn't on his level considering he went down to a fodder like Vegeta whereas the likes of Beerus could contend with UIO Goku.

Alright, still, doesn't prove that he's going to do it right now, and toppo is just too weak to fill in the role.

SSB Vegeta after powering up is superior to Goku's second Ultra Instinct, so i'm not sure what you're getting at.

Last thing, Vegeta is much stronger than God Toppo than is being said in this thread. Even after being heavily weakened by the Final Explosion (probably didn't actually use his full energy since he could use BSSB), Jiren still implies he's superior, or at least comparable to God Toppo, "I can see why you were able to defeat Toppo. But, you won't beat me with that! And he did know Toppo was a GoD there.

And? That page about him being stronger was in reference to the first and second UI, not Goku's 3rd.

It was?. Alright, i conceed then (even though it doesn't make sense considering Jiren's level of power during 129 and 130).

Beerus ***** on Vegeta, unfortunately. Going by the manga, he's one of the strongest Gods and Vegeta only beat Toppo who would come in the lower end of Gods of Destruction by using his strongest attack

Logically Vegeta should indeed own Beerus with no effort considering how Beerus shat himself when he sensed 0.000001% of Jiren's power in 109, but it seems Beerus got retconned to be way stronger when Goku obtained UI for the second time in 116.

Beerus shat himself because he realized that Goku was nowhere near Jiren's strength in 109 and his own life was forfeit if Goku lost to Jiren

No, he directly said it was the amount of energy Jiren had, which is supported by Whis.

Heres my ranking IMO

Zeno (obviously not for fighting but ya know), Daikashain, angels, MUI Goku, full powered Jiren, Beerus, Hakaishains, SSJBE Vegeta, UI goku, Toppo, EP.130 SSJBKKX20, Kefla, Hit, 17, Frieza >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I dont think either goku or vegeta (base max power) surpass Beerus but Vegeta even Limit Breaker doesnt surpass him yet

@Grim I consider 3rd UI to be equal or above Beerus due to his statement. HIs "maybe" implies they are comparable, but he doesn't know if Goku in this state is superior . Your list is great otherwise. Also Beerus via above reasons.

MUI wasn't even confirmed to have surpassed Beerus. It was just a very strong possibility, by that point.

I wouldn't treat any UI below that as Beerus level.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
@Grim I consider 3rd UI to be equal or above Beerus due to his statement. HIs "maybe" implies they are comparable, but he doesn't know if Goku in this state is superior . Your list is great otherwise. Also Beerus via above reasons.
Ty and I agree I wouldve put it as equal or above but you know "EWWW NOOB GOKU DIDNT EVEN SURPASS BEERUS YET EWWWWW MUI FANBOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" so this is counting in bias as well

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
MUI wasn't even confirmed to have surpassed Beerus. It was just a very strong possibility, by that point.
I wouldn't treat any UI below that as Beerus level.
Third UI is AT LEAST comparable I didnt even add in Jiren "True Power" let alone serious mode would at least equal Beerus and MUI with rage boost honestly for a burst "dwarfs" Beerus (for like a 30 sec in our time 2 second in theirs frame)

Grimreaperofjustice said:
Ty and I agree I wouldve put it as equal or above but you know "EWWW NOOB GOKU DIDNT EVEN SURPASS BEERUS YET EWWWWW MUI FANBOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" so this is counting in bias as well
I mean

He probably did.

And then promptly went "Oops I forgot".

And now he isn't, again.

Because plot.

All we need is for someone to kick Goku's ass again and he'll unlock it.

Also Azzy answer my question on your wall.ovo

MUI wasn't even confirmed to have surpassed Beerus.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DWsQLdqUMAInP2K?format=jpg

Goku's stated to have power that surpasses a God of Destruction and is in a realm the gods can't reach.

Jiren is stated to be the mightiest foe in DB history. With Beerus having been the main foe in the first arc of Super.

I think it's safe to say MUI surpassed Beerus unless they retcon something.

Grimreaperofjustice said:
I mean
He probably did.

And then promptly went "Oops I forgot".

And now he isn't, again.

Because plot.
Due to plot Goku "currently" SPOILERS STOP READING

cant access UI right now if he wants to Plot just overley Nerfed him but him and ssjb vegeta and ssjb goku IMO = UIO 2nd trigger in ssjb then Vegeta limit breaker "again imo" = 2nd trigger + Krillin so a good distance above plus "Zenkai" They got the dusters kicked outta them and healed fully so just imagine that boost then you have SSJBKKX20 which IMO doesnt = royal blue but does come quite close so they are well in somewhat "comparable" to a 70% Beerus now (each) at least and if Goku can access MUI I think he dwarfs the hell out of Beerus and Vegeta will catch up then not even to take into acc that SSJBKKX20 and Ssjbe where already said to be over the past limit bust (UIO 2ND) meaning they could just be gods level within their max before limit breaking power but thts just a theory

Also to top that Beerus is constantly adjusting to their ppower (PLOT) untill they are ready for angel levelbut yes UIO 3rd trigger is comparable to a 90% Beerus at bare minimum and MUI spikes ball him

@Ryu

I think he did, as well.

But I'm pretty sure "realm even the Gods can't reach" refers to either a) actually having UI, which most of them don't or b) mastering UI, since Beerus was stated to basically have a mediocre version of it, iirc.

^ although yes "true" Im pretty sure it means what it means Gods will spend their entre VIDICTILLION YEAR LONG LIFE trying to master it and quite possably cant...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back