• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vegeta vs Beerus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unite My Rice said:
One clearly negates durability.
Even though Beerus only ever used it on people orders of magnitude weaker than him?

DatBoyNorbit said:
Beerus still wins but he doesn't have UI nor would he need it
Yes he does. He just hasn't mastered it like Goku has.

Even though Beerus only ever used it on people orders of magnitude weaker than him?

There's no evidence that shows they need to be weaker than you. IIRC, even gods of destruction threaten to hakai each other. And Beerus is still stronger than Vegeta so that argument is moot.

You said one clearly negates dura. How does it clearly negate dura when we've never actually seen it used on anyone stronger than Beerus?

Prove that Hakai is so vastly different than Energy of Hakai that the former is some uber, dura negating hax that Beerus or Sidra could successfully use on Grand Priest, Super Shenron and Zeno while the latter can be negated through just strength. I don't have to prove the contrary.

Never denied that Beerus is stronger than Vegeta.

The fact that there's no need to physically touch the target in any form is proof enough that it's dura negating. Anyone who isn't affected by it has resistance to EE of a higher quality than the resistance from the energy blast. Simple.

Power has nothing to do with something that doesn't touch you, or should characters like Golden King not be able glare base Goku to death?

So Namek Saga Frieza's telekinetic explosion he did to Krillin would work on the Grand Priest because he didn't need to physically touch Krillin to do it?

But here are my two major problems

Well one, you're assuming Hakai can do things that it frankly has never been shown or stated capable of to begin with. Prove that Beerus secretly has some god tier attack that would one shot Grand Priest, Super Shenron and Zeno.

Two Energy of Hakai is an attack which outside the similar names, also has the exact same effects as Hakai and has even been referred to as "Hakai" by Toppo, Beerus and others. This attack has directly shown not to work on stronger opponents.

With all the similarities these two attacks have, with the one difference being how they are delivered, it is very presumptuous to assume that they now function completely differently in that one completely and utterly negates dura while the other doesn't.

Well in all fairness, Hakai could probably work on anyone so long as the gap isn't "too" significant.

The "so strong i can resist hax" thing usually only works when there's a considerable gap in power except for the three unique cases. (Goku, Vegeta and Freeza)

You're asking me to prove hakai can affect the god tiers which nobody is talking about. I'm saying things not shown or stated? Did Beerus shoot anything at Zamasu to erase him? Nope - dura negating.

People were attempting to resist and withstand Toppo's hakai left and right, even though he said he could easily erase them if it weren't for the rules.

Beerus hakais Vegeta with either method, end of story.

Because you've suggested that's Hakai is a dura negating technique Beerus can kill people stronger than him. Again, just because you don't have to touch someone with an attack doesn't mean that attack negates dura and works on vastly stronger people.

And again, no reason to assume Energy of Hakai works vastly different than the other Hakai purely from their different ways of being delivered.

Since this isn't too relevant to this thread since Beerus is stronger either way, I'm just gonna drop it.

@Outerversal

Agreed. Even without that Beerus wins with more experience and vastly more training than Toppo alone. Even if he slept for most of the time that's probably still hundreds of thousands of years in his belt.

We really need a thread about Hakai don't we. I am really against making this Existence Erasure any different from the others from other fictions honestly. Dragon Ball gets enough of that as is. Why not treat it like other verses and say that those who can tank it, have a resistance. And in the ToP Toppo purposesly didn't erase people....somehow...do to choosing not to. (I imagine there is like a hidden switch they flip when they don't want to erase someone from existence. ovo)

@dragon

Those who tank it have a resistance as opposed to what?

And true, he had an aura of existence erasure yet he didn't kill anybody or destroy anything.

With that logic he should've suffocated himself via erasing all the incoming air out of existence 0v0

He should've fell through the floor and rang himself out

Hakai can erase anything it is superior than. Yea it erases, if you can't tank it you are going bye bye. You need to be at most a little stronger than your opponent I suppose. If something has more energy than the actual attack, nothing is getting erased. If anyone gets resistance to existance erasure it wouldn't make sense as they can all be erased by Zeno.

Unite My Rice said:
Beerus is the strongest there is
Anyone who makes a comment like that, in my opinion, not only knows nothing about DBS, but also probably shouldn't be the sole moderator in a discussion about it.

I want to remain as impartial as I can, but are you trolling, or do you seriously believe that Beerus is stronger than the Omni King who created him?? Even Vs Battle Wiki itself acknowledges Zeno as a full slot above Beerus in the tiers (2-C vs Low 2-C.)

And do you not realize the absurdity of what your Hakai argument ultimately implies? This means that any fight between GoDs wouldn't be a fight at all; it would be a contest to see who could point their fingers at each other and say "Hakai" faster, and would last about two seconds. Do you really think that's what the creators of the show had in mind when they made the GoDs?

Your vote will be counted like everyone else, but Vegeta and Beerus are the same tier for a reason--they are not so far apart that all Beerus has to do is point at Vegeta to make him drop dead. Either way, this is a fight, not a stomp. Let's try to leave our bias behind, shall we?

Unite My Rice said:
You asked me if I was trolling but I'm starting to wonder if I should ask you that tbh
I'm not the one making absurd comments like "Beerus is the strongest there is."

Is that meant to be some kind of retort, or are you done?

I make the assumption that was sarcasm.

Like, sever sarcasm

And was holding back

ƒÉ▒catgod besting the son just like he beat his dad

Or is he a dog? He looks like a purple Anubis.

At least we have an Administrator in here, so I know this thread won't be closed down without a vote by some guy who thinks Beerus is stronger than Zeno. That's all I wanted.

The influence I have :^)

Also this match was created on the premise that we even know what a full power Beerus looks like. But we know he's stronger than Toppo who was holding back against Vegeta who forced him to use full power.

And full power Jiren is far above that and he smited Vegeta, Goku, and 17 with power alone.

We might be in stomp territory tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back