• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vegeta vs Beerus

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Grim probably. It's not like toppo literally became a god of destruction and warped the entire Infinte world of void with one attack or anything. Naw, it's TOTALLY nothing like that.

Why is doing anything to the world of the void atm relevant? What about being a god of destruction? He is weaker than even sidra. Kefla was already stronger than UI goku first trigger, and she can actually one shot his second trigger, and she managed to actually graze ultra instinct goku. Toppo has no reasoning to be over kefla other than he became a god of destruction who still are unknown compared to jiren and goku atm. He is an noob god of destruction..who spams hakai rather than using his actual abilities. He couldn't even take out 17 lol. It took his hakai 5 whole seconds to erase 17's blast, and 17 blocked an attack from him and was just fine, tanked his barrage stuff too. Toppo is overrated. He should only be above anilaza at the end of tournament.kefla isn't getting erased by hakai either since she is a much stronger damage output, and in dbs stronger = resistance. The only reason kefla is downplayed is because it's the fusion of kale and caulfia who everyone seems to hate, being a god of destruction means nothing if you are the weakest of the bunch. Heck the gods got shook at goku first trigger. Kefla can insta kill the second if she actually landed, oh Toppo doesn't have UI. So if he tries to hakai her lasers, he's gunna be the one not existing.

Bombzilla said:
@Grim probably. It's not like toppo literally became a god of destruction and warped the entire Infinte world of void with one attack or anything. Naw, it's TOTALLY nothing like that.
nO bUt kEfLa Is jIrEn LeVeL aNd It wAs StAdEd ThAt HeR aNd KaLe CoMbInEd ArE ThE sTrOnGeSt In AlL tHe UnIvErSe

Dragon Ariia said:
Why is doing anything to the world of the void atm relevant? What about being a god of destruction? He is weaker than even sidra. Kefla was already stronger than UI goku first trigger, and she can actually one shot his second trigger, and she managed to actually graze ultra instinct goku. Toppo has no reasoning to be over kefla other than he became a god of destruction who still are unknown compared to jiren and goku atm. He is an noob god of destruction..who spams hakai rather than using his actual abilities. He couldn't even take out 17 lol. It took his hakai 5 whole seconds to erase 17's blast, and 17 blocked an attack from him and was just fine, tanked his barrage stuff too. Toppo is overrated. He should only be above anilaza at the end of tournament.kefla isn't getting erased by hakai either since she is a much stronger damage output, and in dbs stronger = resistance. The only reason kefla is downplayed is because it's the fusion of kale and caulfia who everyone seems to hate, being a god of destruction means nothing if you are the weakest of the bunch. Heck the gods got shook at goku first trigger. Kefla can insta kill the second if she actually landed, oh Toppo doesn't have UI. So if he tries to hakai her lasers, he's gunna be the one not existing.
dude you for real need to stop first of all thats basacally infinity that he warped thats why its "relevant" Ok first Sidra was able to one shot goku SSJB who was =< Kefla ssj And you honestly think ssj2 could one shot? couldnt take out 17? He couldve killed him and frieza had it not been for the rules as stated by him. He has hakai energy which is the same thing Frieza manifiested just much less powerful to have a HAKAI means your attacking the soul directly with "NO ENERGY" they just get erased... Toppo is overated???????????? KEFLA is overrated she isnt aniliza level nor is she Toppo level. And does she have resistence to existence erasure?????? Obviously not... and when has that ever been a thing tf Zeno erased zamasu quit using head canon to debate your trolling and if you continue Im going to report you like for real "and in dbs stronger = resistance." kind of logic? Im actually just annoyed at this you are making complete head canon statements and this isnt the first time you caused trouble on the Kenshiro v Kakashi thread so start using real arguements because this is just ridiculous....

Everything you typed didn't make sense. Jiren at his most suppressed had a high 3-A feat. You are getting on my nerves. A lot of your replies don't make sense, and it's even worse when it's an essay. I am not going to reply to you anymore. Also I have been on violation report about 4-5 times. If I'm correct. Anything slightly sarcastic or rude I say or do, gets mentioned there.

Everyone needs to calm down. And give @Dragon Ariia a break. She is already been reported enough times, and should be given some slack. Everyone can think who is stronger or better to themselves. And has this matchup been requested and added yet?

Bombzilla said:
Everyone needs to calm down. And give @Dragon Ariia a break. She is already been reported enough times, and should be given some slack. Everyone can think who is stronger or better to themselves. And has this matchup been requested and added yet?
You do have a point though. Almost every vote I saw was in Beerus' favor.

Beerus has enough for a convincing win at this point, thread should be closed and added

i also think the same, to stop people from derail and prolong the topic by bring another character in for scaling and making debate.

Well, I've already counted the votes, so it can be closed at any time. And I agree, it should probably be done before Stalin, Mussolini, or any other Third Reich leaders or dictators are brought into the discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back