• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vegeta vs Beerus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beerus should have plot manipulation with the amount of BS he gets tbh.

Also this was said after Goku reached UI the first time

Unite My Rice said:
Kefla was already physically stronger than UI 2 :^)
This is actually somewhat ambiguous because of the unknown degree of Goku's reactive evolution with UI Omen. He was clearly powerful enough that a point blank kamehameha was enough not only to knock her out of the ring but cause her to defuse. He certainly started that fight weaker than Kefla's high end but I'd argue that he finished stronger.

MUI goku> jiren > Beerus > kefla > vegeta > Toppo > 17 > Frieza > anilaza > hit > dyspo > gohan

Tho Frieza got stronger so that's only reason he is that high.

^ Its already been decided upon that they are just highest possable 3-A and that because its been proven Hit is stronger than both of them and since they cant upgrade hit they cannot upgrade either 17 or Frieza and Aniliza is stronger than them

Hit isn´t stronger than Current 17 or Frieza.... Jiren was using far more power at the end than when he did against Hit . He even said ┬¿ He´s finally using a portion of his power ┬¿ after Toppo was knocked out, who is well above Hit.

Um, I said they should be low 2-C im well aware of what is on their profiles, it is wrong, but based on feats they should be low 2-C which anilaza doesn't have.

Umm the heck... no..... Hit landed more hits and did more damage to Jiren then UIO goku as UIO goku just was avoiding easier and managed "one hit" on JIREN and Hit almost knocked him off completley Jirens "True Power" vs "Full power" are two diffrent things and 17 was basacally making fun of Jiren at most and managed to fight against Jirens power which was basacally "whatevers left" power and Frieza the same but with gokus help as he was going to get rekt

So Hit =< UIO 1st trigger

1st trigger UIO < Both Frieza and 17

arguements...

Dragon Ariia said:
Um, I said they should be low 2-C im well aware of what is on their profiles, it is wrong, but based on feats they should be low 2-C which anilaza doesn't have.
FIRST

Aniliza basacally had the whole tournament worth of Z fighters beat and second its been argued but no it isnt wrong ask any of the calcs the feats are obscured by "oH JiReN wAs StAtEd tO bE uSiNg HiS tRuE pOwEEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Well number one 17 snuck up on Jiren to hit him and he wasnt wounded just ripped clothes and Frieza the same but got tossed then you have Jiren vs Hit

the arguement here is Sure Jiren wasnt using his true power but he was fully serious about taking out two people: Hit, and Goku all others were supposed to get milly rocked by dypso and toppo (with mid acceptions of Vegeta and possably 17) So he was fully serious and got a hole put in his chest and was almost knocked off if it wasnt for that capt. Falco type agility so the power he used against 17 and Frieza vs him and hit are two diffrent things the EP. 131 was "This is the rest of my will" type power and "Time to knock you all off" type power as apposed to "He's the most dangerous and I need to knock him off so we can have a for sure win" type power

do you get it now?

Hit =<first trigger UI? Is that a joke? Jiren was super suppressed. The only known people to surpass first trigger is 17, Frieza, kefla, vegeta, toppo. Hit didn't do anything to jiren. First trigger didn't do anything to jiren either. Dude didn't even show his aura. Jiren using his full power, 17 was able to somewhat fight against. Hit couldn't beat jiren at his lowest.

No its not a joke... -_-

the joke is you honestly think 17 OR Frieza are low 2-c OR equal to UIO

Jiren was intent on taking out two people "Goku and Hit"

"Hit didnt do anything to Jiren" now your trolling because number one Im about to show you the damage Hit did compared to 17 This is Hits fight Vs 17's Im not including against Jiren EP.131 because all he did is fire ki blast that moved him so diffrence...?

JIREN ALMOST GOT ELIMANATED

You CANNOT say the same for 17 at all he did was hit him and uncover secrets LITERALLY

Jiren was not using "Full power" against 17 He didnt do that untill MUI and after that fight he was badlly weakened he did not just "heal" he was tired at the end he just gave the rest if what he had which was very little, then you have HIT who did that I am not responding to you because you are just blatantly not making sence "True power" vs "Serious" and how well they did Hit is much stronger not even to mention Frieza.... who just got ragdolled by Dypso, Toppo, and Jiren period Frieza was out of his depth that WHOLE time

Bombzilla said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:
I don't understand how she was a waste but, I don't feel like getting into that argument.
O p i n i o n s.
Yeah, and opinions can still be disagreed with and criticized. Being an opinion means nothing. Not saying it isn't your opinion, I am saying I don't understand it. Neither do I really care to either.

Jobbo said:
I'm certain quite a few Nazis held the opinion that Hitler did absolutely nothing wrong.
The difference here is that I'm talking about a fictional character that hasn't done anything wrong morally in an anime about characters fighting eachother made for entertainment. Hell, they don't even fight to the death. You are talking about a real life person that is responsible of taking the lives of millions of people and is going against our own morality. BIG difference. Can we just say that we can have our own opinions about weather or not a fictional character is good or not? I'm sorry if i offended any of you by saying "kefla was a waste/ is trash".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back