• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vegeta (Dragonball) Vs Sakura Haruno (Naruto)

Sakura just needs Vegeta to act cocky for one second, take that opportunity to run away, hide until morning and then return to stomp Vegeta.
It's entirely possible that if he get's angry enough, he just blows up the surrounding area and eliminate any place she can hide at. Numerous times DBZ character's have done this (Cell, Buu, etc.) and it's far from out of character considering Vegeta's cunning.

Sakura just needs Vegeta to act cocky for one second, take that opportunity to run away, hide until morning and then return to stomp Vegeta.

Yeah, no. This is not a solid win con in the slightest.

There's absolutely no way Sakura would be able to hide for that long before getting pummeled.

He's never given anyone that luxury that he doesn't have some kind of personal attachment to. He was stronger than Cui so he killed Cui, he was stronger than Namekians so he immediately killed the Namekians, he was stronger than dodoria, he killed dodoria. Recoome beat his ass but the second he got back up from the senzu he just killed him.

Why not? She can destroy Vegeta's scouter and then he has no way to find her.
The thing is "Vegeta getting cocky for a second" is nowhere near enough for Sakura to hide, and I refuse to believe that Sakura can hide from dawn all the way until morning without getting spotted at least once. You're seriously undermining Vegeta here. He's seriously not that foolish.

You're the one being ignorant and saying that Great Ape Vegeta is little more than a Muscle Head in strategy.
You're the one who's pushing the idea that Great Ape Vegeta is more skilled than Sakura, so it's your burden.
The arguments are giving me a headache

What is Sakura's best stamina feat?
Probably healing the entire Shinobi Alliance as an inexperienced Byakugo user.

He's never given anyone that luxury that he doesn't have some kind of personal attachment to. He was stronger than Cui so he killed Cui, he was stronger than Namekians so he immediately killed the Namekians, he was stronger than dodoria, he killed dodoria. Recoome beat his ass but the second he got back up from the senzu he just killed him.
Vegeta can't one-shot Sakura, unlike the characters you mentioned. He's way stronger, but not enough to one-shot.

What is Sakura's best stamina feat?
From what I recall of the series, she kinda fought in a war that lasted a few days, beating up a few fodder characters, but she was pretty consistently given energy and allowed to recover stamina throughout the war while a lot of other people would keep tagging in for the battles (Keep in mind that for the second half of the war it was basically just two guys versus the World, meaning they had plenty of people to fight while other's had to rest.)

You're the one who's pushing the idea that Great Ape Vegeta is more skilled than Sakura, so it's your burden.
Vegeta in base has the skill to take down several of Earth's greatest Martial Artists, and can be on par with Goku in skill pretty consistently

Great Ape should not affect his skill to any serious degree

What skill feats does Sakura have? She get's carried quite often by Naruto, Sasuke, both, or other people.

No matter how you put it Sakura isn't going to be able to kill Vegeta fast enough for him to not resort to flying and spamming ki/galick gun if he's getting his ass beat. he's literally done that in every single fight he's ever been in. and if Sakura stops Galick gun his next move is going to be a Great Ape. He'd be shocked but that shock won't last long enough for Sakura to win. If he Great Apes he wins. Unless you're Goku or someone he has a personal stake in if he has an advantage he's just going to kill you.

I'm also not liking the fact that y'all are making seem like Vegeta is arrogant to the point of foolishness, which couldn't be further from the truth.

Vegeta is probably one of the most arrogant, selfish, and challenge desiring individuals in the series... But he's not dumb enough to let himself get killed if he knows it's a actual possibility. He usually only does let that happen when he is drunk off a very recent Power Up (Which isn't the case here, he's had Great Ape for a while.)

Vegeta is probably one of the most arrogant, selfish, and challenge desiring individuals in the series... But he's not dumb enough to let himself get killed if he knows it's a actual possibility. He usually only does let that happen when he is drunk off a very recent Power Up (Which isn't the case here, he's had Great Ape for a while.)
Basically this.

From what I recall of the series, she kinda fought in a war that lasted a few days, beating up a few fodder characters, but she was pretty consistently given energy and allowed to recover stamina throughout the war while a lot of other people would keep tagging in for the battles (Keep in mind that for the second half of the war it was basically just two guys versus the World, meaning they had plenty of people to fight while other's had to rest.)
nah def not, she was only given energy once during the war. she was also expending a ton of energy constantly in the war to heal people and allow them to teleport into other dimensions.

nah def not, she was only given energy once during the war. she was also expending a ton of energy constantly in the war to heal people and allow them to teleport into other dimensions.
Okay then. That's fair.

But once again, I highly doubt that Sakura is going to be able to hide from dawn all the way till morning without getting spotted at least once.

Okay then. That's fair.

But once again, I highly doubt that Sakura is going to be able to hide from dawn all the way till morning without getting spotted at least once.
̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶f̶a̶i̶r̶ ̶s̶h̶e̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶s̶t̶e̶a̶l̶t̶h̶ ̶m̶a̶n̶i̶p̶u̶l̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶t̶r̶a̶n̶s̶f̶o̶r̶m̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶o̶ ̶a̶ ̶r̶o̶c̶k̶

Fair

Her 100 Healings Seal still had 3 years worth of stored Chakra. she did have a nine tail cloak for a bit too and the time she spent in Obitos dimension to regain stamina. Her stamina isn't bad but its definitely not worth comparing to Naruto who practically fought the entire last two days of the war.

def not starting with it no.

her starting abilities seem to be punching and summoning jutsu
Then I kind of doubt she really get's to the point of using this until Vegeta becomes Great Ape, and she'd have to get in a position where she could safely try it without having Vegeta punching her to smithereens. I don't know if Vegeta can avoid her sleep, but he can possibly avoid getting punctured with Poison.

Yes. And? No offense to Sakura, but she's not the sharpest tool in the shed.
Excuse me? Directly from her profile is this.
[COLOR=var(--theme-link-color)]Intelligencehttps://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Intelligence:[/COLOR] Gifted (Sakura is an accomplished medical ninja and is book smart. Thanks to her keen sense of observation and analytical skills, she is often able to fool her opponents and take advantage of their vulnerability by using a variety of deceptive tactics and cunning maneuvers.)

Yes. And? No offense to Sakura, but she's not the sharpest tool in the shed.
I agree with the range thing but not with this, during her fight with Kido she was able deduce a lot mid battle and eventually even learn how to completely negate his regeneration, she was able to solve some complex mathematical stuff during the chunin exams

Back