• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vegeta (Dragonball) Vs Sakura Haruno (Naruto)

i mean his a pretty big target as a great ape

Anyway, like I said. It’s very outlandish to claim Sakura would simply go after the tail with 0 knowledge on it being beneficial to her.

Sakura would be far more worried defending herself against a barrage of attacks from someone faster, stronger and more skilled than her.

I know you technically didn’t start a conversation but this isn’t a conversation to be had.

Anyway, like I said. It’s very outlandish to claim Sakura would simply go after the tail with 0 knowledge on it being beneficial to her.

Sakura would be far more worried defending herself against a barrage of attacks from someone faster, stronger and more skilled than her.

I know you technically didn’t start a conversation but this isn’t a conversation to be had.
Not faster

sure but thats assuming the gap is ten times, as it's not listed on any of their profiles

If he starts in Great Ape cause of SBA then Great Ape Vegeta is speed equalized with Sakura

Cant tell if you intentionally misinterpreted the SBA.

Vegeta does not start in Great Ape because the presence of the moon doesn’t just passively turn all sayians to great apes, they have to physically look at the moon. SBA ensures both characters can utilize all their abilities. Especially those that allow said characters to be at their strongest.

Last edited:
Cant tell if you intentionally misinterpreted the SBA.

Vegeta does not start in Great Ape. SBA ensures both characters can utilize all their abilities. Turning great ape is one of Vegeta’s abilities.
If the full moon is already out then he does start with Great Ape.

it’s not an assumption it has been discussed in this thread already. And it is listed on Gohan’s page.
Discussed in the thread doesn't matter if it's not accepted. Also I doubt speed will be accepted. The wiki has a rule of multipliers not applying to both strength and speed unless it's pretty explicitly an equivalent amp. Even SSJ forms don't have that multiplier anymore I'm p sure.
If you don’t want to vote for Vegeta that’s okay.

but going around in circles is just going to waste our time💀💀💀.

Vegeta has the skill and mobility to avoid Sakura’s attacks long enough to utilize his Oozaru form.
Idk about that, Shunshin would def be helpful in closing the distance and not allowing Vegeta time to do anything.

Discussed in the thread doesn't matter if it's not accepted. Also I doubt speed will be accepted. The wiki has a rule of multipliers not applying to both strength and speed unless it's pretty explicitly an equivalent amp. Even SSJ forms don't have that multiplier anymore I'm p sure.

Idk about that, Shunshin would def be helpful in closing the distance and not allowing Vegeta time to do anything.
Spped remains equalized at the start, and Sakura in character just starts off with basic punching. Vegeta dodges, reads her powerlevel, and then ragequits cause She has the better fortnite skins He is weaker than what the scouter says she is, looks at the Moon, becomes Monke and thrashes her. And I'm pretty sure the Speed is accepted for SSJ. Either way though he was wickedly faster than before the transformation, going from being on relatively equal ground with, to nearly blitzing Fatigued Goku.

I still think Vegeta would try to destroy the planet thinking that she would die (but only he dies and therefore she wins)

Spped remains equalized at the start, and Sakura in character just starts off with basic punching. Vegeta dodges, reads her powerlevel, and then ragequits cause She has the better fortnite skins He is weaker than what the scouter says she is, looks at the Moon, becomes Monke and thrashes her. And I'm pretty sure the Speed is accepted for SSJ. Either way though he was wickedly faster than before the transformation, going from being on relatively equal ground with, to nearly blitzing Fatigued Goku.
Even her basic punches would ragdoll Vegeta, considering she's far stronger than KK x 3 Goku who staggered Vegeta with just several blows. And I don't think Vegeta would just believe it instantly. He'd probably fight and only go Great Ape if he's at a disadvantage, at which point he could already be weakened. And nah it wouldn't be a thrash. Sakura just needs to hold off until day time with 100H to somewhat match Vegeta and heal.

He didn't demonstrate relativity to Fatigued Goku, he immediately went Great Ape after the beam clash.

I still think Vegeta would try to destroy the planet thinking that she would die (but only he dies and therefore she wins)
It honestly seems less likely. His Great Ape form significantly increases his chances of winning.

It doesn't help that Vegeta is more skilled and has the range advantage. Sakura is kinda ******, unless she realizes that she has to attack Vegeta's tail, which I doubt will happen before Vegeta just pummels her.

It honestly seems less likely. His Great Ape form significantly increases his chances of winning.

It doesn't help that Vegeta is more skilled and has the range advantage. Sakura is kinda ******, unless she realizes that she has to attack Vegeta's tail, which I doubt will happen before Vegeta just pummels her.
Tsunade literally survived being cut in half, it'll take a helluva lot for Vegeta to put Sakura down permanently, especially since the AP gap isn't enough to just one shot.

That's true, Vegeta can only mantain the Oozaru form during the night. She can just dodge and wait until dawn and then continue stomping Vegeta in his base form.
How is she going to constantly dodge attacks from someone more skilled than her?

Tsunade literally survived being cut in half, it'll take a helluva lot for Vegeta to put Sakura down permanently, especially since the AP gap isn't enough to just one shot.
Vice versa for Sakura.

How is she going to constantly dodge attacks from someone more skilled than her?

Vice versa for Sakura.
Base is one thing, but in Great Ape form Vegeta pretty much just uses his size and physicals to overwhelm his opponent, and though he's skilled for a raging Great Ape, he's still shown pretty basic skills in that form.

Sure, but Sakura doesn't need to beat him, just wait him out.

Base is one thing, but in Great Ape form Vegeta pretty much just uses his size and physicals to overwhelm his opponent, and though he's skilled for a raging Great Ape, he's still shown pretty basic skills in that form.
I mean, I guess, but Sakura needs to constantly dodge his attacks repeatedly, which I doubt won't last long at all.

That seems far less likely than Vegeta just pummeling her. How good is Vegeta's stamina?

She can hide, Vegeta can't sense her without a scouter.
Simply hiding isn't going to make any progress other than delaying the inevitable.

She doesn't have to beat him as a Great Ape, she just has to wait until he returns to normal.
This is assuming that Sakura won't just get pummeled by Great Ape Vegeta before this even happens.

iirc the Great Ape amp unlike Super Saiyan is directly stated to amp speed and power by 10x

1, Vegeta is basically confirmed to have most of his control in Great Ape. There is no reason for him to be unable to use his skills in his Base form for the Great Ape. The only problem it really brings is that he would be a bit more sadistic, but he's already that way quite often.

2, She would have to survive a whole night. In that case, assuming it is the best date for Vegeta, which would be the night of the Winter Solstice, with the Full Moon up. The Night of the Winter Solstice can easily last for at least 14 hours, probably longer. I highly doubt Sakura can avoid and hide from Vegeta for that long.

Even her basic punches would ragdoll Vegeta, considering she's far stronger than KK x 3 Goku who staggered Vegeta with just several blows. And I don't think Vegeta would just believe it instantly. He'd probably fight and only go Great Ape if he's at a disadvantage, at which point he could already be weakened. And nah it wouldn't be a thrash. Sakura just needs to hold off until day time with 100H to somewhat match Vegeta and heal.

He didn't demonstrate relativity to Fatigued Goku, he immediately went Great Ape after the beam clash.
Vegeta can take beatings from people several times stronger than him for hours. Besides, he's not stupid he's not going to be in a state of shock just because someone is stronger than him. The Goku fight was different because Goku lost to Raditz and is a lower-class Saiyan who should be beneath him.

That seems far less likely than Vegeta just pummeling her. How good is Vegeta's stamina?
At this time period?

He had a full blown fight with Goku, who is notorious for some good Stamina and Skill feats

He then had to make a Moon to become a great ape, which would take a small portion of his energy

He then endured getting his eye blasted out and losing a Limb (In the form of his tail), reverting him back to base

Even after all of this, he still had so much energy that he was a threat for Krillin, Gohan, and Yajirobe. They only won due to Gohan going Great Ape and basically falling on him, crushing him with his full weight.

Even after all that punishment, Vegeta had the energy left to crawl his battered and bloody body to his space pod and high tail it out of there.

This is just using his Saiyan Saga feats alone, we could hypothetically back scale his stamina to some extent from the numerous times he took hour's long beatings from opponents with massive gap's in power ahead of him.

TL;DR, Vegeta has stupid levels of Endurance and Stamina.

Even a weak af Goku could harm Great Ape Vegeta, who's also very arrogant:
012.jpg
013.jpg

I mean, I guess, but Sakura needs to constantly dodge his attacks repeatedly, which I doubt won't last long at all.
A huge part of her training was learning how to dodge, as shown and stated in the Sasori fight.
Really good for sure, but I doubt as good as Sakura's
iirc the Great Ape amp unlike Super Saiyan is directly stated to amp speed and power by 10x
Scan?
1, Vegeta is basically confirmed to have most of his control in Great Ape. There is no reason for him to be unable to use his skills in his Base form for the Great Ape. The only problem it really brings is that he would be a bit more sadistic, but he's already that way quite often.
Being less smelly poop than other poop doesn't mean you're not smelly. That sounds like an argument from ignorance.
2, She would have to survive a whole night. In that case, assuming it is the best date for Vegeta, which would be the night of the Winter Solstice, with the Full Moon up. The Night of the Winter Solstice can easily last for at least 14 hours, probably longer. I highly doubt Sakura can avoid and hide from Vegeta for that long.
I'd say it's up in the air, but she probably could. I believe the Five Kage fight against Madara lasted many hours.
Vegeta can take beatings from people several times stronger than him for hours. Besides, he's not stupid he's not going to be in a state of shock just because someone is stronger than him. The Goku fight was different because Goku lost to Raditz and is a lower-class Saiyan who should be beneath him.
He does know most beings that are stronger than him, so I think that would be a pretty big shock.

Weakened Goku off guarded a cocky Vegeta. it's pretty well established when they're off guarded they can be hurt by things weaker than them. Gohan later in this same fight hurts base Vegeta and he's at least 5x weaker.

Yes, he's arrogant- He had every right to be. Goku was beaten and battered beyond belief, so he let his guard down. Here though, Vegeta would likely not play with Sakura until he's sure she's beaten to the point she can put up only feeble resistance. And from what I recall, Sakura doesn't have much in the way of ranged attacks that she could use to hit a weak spot while Vegeta is cocky and off guard.

Because remember, the eye's a spot that doesn't have much in the way of defense on the body of most living things, it's possible if Goku shot anywhere else, Vegeta wouldn't have been nearly as hurt.

Weakened Goku off guarded a cocky Vegeta. it's pretty well established when they're off guarded they can be hurt by things weaker than them. Gohan later in this same fight hurts base Vegeta and he's at least 5x weaker.
Sakura just needs Vegeta to act cocky for one second, take that opportunity to run away, hide until morning and then return to stomp Vegeta.

Back