• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vegeta (Dragonball) Vs Sakura Haruno (Naruto)

Just gonna leave it out there, Vegeta scales to Baseline 5-B I'm pretty sure, while Sakura even without 100 Healings is ~Shin who's AP is >Hokage Naruto's dura which is >Fused Momoshiki's AP>Kaguya>3E Juubidara>2E Juubidara~Hagoromo (accepted on profiles now). Sakura actually has quite a large AP advantage

Last edited:
Just gonna leave it out there, Vegeta scales to Baseline 5-B I'm pretty sure, while Sakura even without 100 Healings is ~Shin who's AP is >Hokage Naruto's dura which is >Fused Momoshiki's AP>Kaguya>3E Juubidara>2E Juubidara~Hagoromo (accepted on profiles now). Sakura actually has quite a large AP advantage
Vegeta can take getting the shit beat out of him by someone stronger than him for a while. But I just realized Sakuras value was 156.4 ZT. So yeah she’d probably pumble in him CQC. Probably won’t change the outcome tho.

Also does anyone have a scan of Vegeta saying using the Power Ball as a fake moon makes him weaker? The ones I’ve seen just say it’s tiring

I just don't think there's a way for Sakura to hold Vegeta on the ground long enough to beat him to death. And if Vegeta figures out Sakura can't fly he'll be happy to just torment her by blasting her to death. Also even if we don't know how strong weakened Oozaru Vegeta is we do know he was fine weakening himself to transform even after seeing Kaioken x4 Kamehameha Goku, IIRC Vegeta didn't know the drawbacks of Kaioken so he would have had to assume Goku just had access to that level of power regularly and still decided to transform with the fake moon. Kaioken x 4 Goku was already close to 2x base Vegeta with Kamehameha on top of that he should clear 2x Vegeta easily.

Voting for Vegeta for now.
Vegeta fra

Anyway, Vegeta will use his scouter on her and see how large her power level it which would force him to start with Oozaru
Again, he never starts a fight with Oozaru. If he's overpowered, he would rage and try to destroy the planet. This happened in his fight with Goku and with Frieza too.

Vegeta can take getting the shit beat out of him by someone stronger than him for a while. But I just realized Sakuras value was 156.4 ZT. So yeah she’d probably pumble in him CQC. Probably won’t change the outcome tho.
He took the beating from pretty much a baseline 5-B, which Sakura is far above. And tbh if she whips out 100H she might one shot him, cause Edo Madara tanked a kick from Base Tsunade but 100H Tsunade's punch blew through half his body.

If Vegeta will see a power level exceeding his own, he'd not believe it as he's extremely arrogant

As for Vegeta destroying the Earth, that's not a wincon because he'll die too and thus won't win even if she dies

Vegeta also never starts with Oozaru, especially not when there's no full moon

And for those who voted Vegeta because "destroy Earth gg", you realize Vegeta will die if that happens right? That is not a win condition, so it's out of the question. Also, wouldn't she be able to stop the attack if she's stronger?

Voting her since aside from Oozaru he really got nothing going for him

And for those who voted Vegeta because "destroy Earth gg", you realize Vegeta will die if that happens right? That is not a win condition, so it's out of the question. Also, wouldn't she be able to stop the attack if she's stronger?
I said it would make it an Incon at best.

I voted Vegeta because Ape. Is he really that arrogant to ignore the Scouter? If it FAR exceeds his, I'm not willing to believe he'd ignore the Scouter. He went to earth and saw that the power levels were low (compared to his) so I'm sure that had a play with his ignorance and arrogance, but this is a random match so he'll take his scouter seriously, if he sees that Sakura has a higher Power Level than he does.

that's what i think anyway

I voted Vegeta thanks to his ability to keep his distance and spam ki blasts so worst girl can't get the jump on him, as well as his Great Ape form.

Vegeta is arrogant, but also insanely intelligent in a combat setting. He is shown to be humbled enough by higher Power Levels to take them as a serious threat. As such, he is likely to abuse the advantages he does have- Which would be his flight and range. If need be, he'll even become a Great Ape if he becomes desperate to defeat Sakura.

Also does anyone have a scan of Vegeta saying using the Power Ball as a fake moon makes him weaker? The ones I’ve seen just say it’s tiring
Yes, it does weaken him:
dragon_ball_232_13.jpg
D98SFaxXkAAaHqh

Vegeta say's that he'll only lose a bit of power, and Goku only vaguely said he lost power. It's very unlikely that making a moon would be able to outweigh the Great Ape boost.

Don't know Sakura's scaling chain, but if she's 74 Zettatons, that would make her about as strong as KK4 Goku, who stomped Vegeta in canon even with just KK3
100H Sakura>Base Sakura~Weapons Shin>Fused Momoshiki>Kaguya>3E Juubidara>2E Juubidara~Hagoromo~78 ZT
I voted Vegeta thanks to his ability to keep his distance and spam ki blasts so worst girl can't get the jump on him, as well as his Great Ape form.
Spamming ki blasts doesn't matter when none of them can do significant damage to her. It'll be like Vegeta, Krillin, and Gohan spamming ki blasts at 2nd form Frieza and him just laughing after they're done without a scratch on him. And if he Gallick guns she'll probably punch it back at him Saitama vs Boros style.

If need be, he'll even become a Great Ape if he becomes desperate to defeat Sakura.
How many times do i have to repeat this...

Vegeta only uses the Oozaru form as a last resort! He didn't attempt to use it against KKx3 Goku, only after he overpowered his Galick Gun.

Spamming ki blasts doesn't matter when none of them can do significant damage to her. It'll be like Vegeta, Krillin, and Gohan spamming ki blasts at 2nd form Frieza and him just laughing after they're done without a scratch on him. And if he Gallick guns she'll probably punch it back at him Saitama vs Boros style.
Why would it do no damage to her? The difference here is nowhere near as large as Freiza to those warriors was.

Vegeta

Weighted Piccolo destroyed the Moon with a power level of at most 329 (his full power was 408 against Raditz) >29.6 exatons.

Tien and Yamcha outclassed Raditz-level Saibamen. >29.6 exatons.

Krillin split one blast into 6, 4 of which killed 4 Raditz-level Saibamen, without losing much energy. >177.6 exatons.

Goku is comparable to Nappa's full power and matched a planet-destroying attack with a Kaioken x3. 19.81333~ Zettatons.

Vegeta outclassed Kaioken x2 Goku while suppressed and prepared to destroy the Earth with his Galick Gun. 59.44 Zettatons.

Kaioken x4 Goku outclassed the Galick Gun. 74.3 Zettatons."

Sakura

"Shin and those who scale are as powerful Hagoromo's Moon calc (78.2 Zettatons)"

I can't anymore, half of the votes for Vegeta aren't even valid and had been debunked...
H
How
Since when were they debunked
They're all about how Vegeta would either abuse a range advantage to slowly whittle away at Sakura who can't do anything to him at the distance he would be (And considering how small a difference there is between the two's ap, he could do it), He blow's up the Earth and her with it, making it a Incon (even if she survives, will she even be able to think fast enough to do the whole Oxygen Chakra thing you guys mentioned? Even if she does, does she really provide enough Oxygen to last long enough to not have it be Incon), or he uses Great Ape after ragequitting beyond the limit and crushes her with little diff (Arguing that it wouldn't be a worthwhile boost is simply not true, and he would eventually do it if nothing else works).

H
How
Since when were they debunked
They're all about how Vegeta would either abuse a range advantage to slowly whittle away at Sakura who can't do anything to him at the distance he would be (And considering how small a difference there is between the two's ap, he could do it), He blow's up the Earth and her with it, making it a Incon (even if she survives, will she even be able to think fast enough to do the whole Oxygen Chakra thing you guys mentioned? Even if she does, does she really provide enough Oxygen to last long enough to not have it be Incon), or he uses Great Ape after ragequitting beyond the limit and crushes her with little diff (Arguing that it wouldn't be a worthwhile boost is simply not true, and he would eventually do it if nothing else works).
Sakura can dodge, punch the Gallick Gun, and somewhat even the playing field of Oozaru with 100H.

They're all about how Vegeta would either abuse a range advantage to slowly whittle away at Sakura who can't do anything to him at the distance he would be
She can dodge his attacks until he gets more angry and tries to destroy the planet. You know, something he actually did in the original story...

Back