• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vegeta (Dragonball) Vs Sakura Haruno (Naruto)

If there's no weird rule that gives Sakura the W for pretty much just surviving a bit longer than Vegeta this is probably inconclusive then.
I'm pretty sure that if a character can survive an extended period of time after their opponent died, it counts as a wincon for that character.

If Oozaru isn't restricted tho Oozaru Vegeta slams Sakura on her neck faster than she can say Sasuke.
The Oozaru form is unquantifiably stronger for Vegeta, he doesn't get the whole x10 boost in AP since creating a fake moon reduces his power level.

I'm pretty sure that if a character can survive an extended period of time after their opponent died, it counts as a wincon for that character.
I could be wrong about this tho, better ask a staff member for confirmation.

The Oozaru form is unquantifiably stronger for Vegeta, he doesn't get the whole x10 boost in AP since creating a fake moon reduces his power level.
Whatever amount he gets should still be enough to one shot or at least come close to it, since it downscales from the normal 10x value.

Yo these FRA trains gotta stop lol.

Tbh, I think Vegeta takes this via being able to keep his distance, as well as his Great Ape form.

Even if all goes wrong, he can just blow up the planet.

it would kill vegeta too so there's no point
Exactly.

If all goes wrong, he blows up the planet, making it an Incon.

There's 4 ways this match goes imo:

1. Vegeta keeps his distance by using ki blasts so Sakura will have troubles landing hits on Vegeta.
2. Sakura dominates Vegeta in CQC (I think).
3. Vegeta turns Great Ape and poops on Sakura.
4. Vegeta rage quits and blows up the planet.

I just don't think there's a way for Sakura to hold Vegeta on the ground long enough to beat him to death. And if Vegeta figures out Sakura can't fly he'll be happy to just torment her by blasting her to death. Also even if we don't know how strong weakened Oozaru Vegeta is we do know he was fine weakening himself to transform even after seeing Kaioken x4 Kamehameha Goku, IIRC Vegeta didn't know the drawbacks of Kaioken so he would have had to assume Goku just had access to that level of power regularly and still decided to transform with the fake moon. Kaioken x 4 Goku was already close to 2x base Vegeta with Kamehameha on top of that he should clear 2x Vegeta easily.

Voting for Vegeta for now.

I just don't think there's a way for Sakura to hold Vegeta on the ground long enough to beat him to death. And if Vegeta figures out Sakura can't fly he'll be happy to just torment her by blasting her to death. Also even if we don't know how strong weakened Oozaru Vegeta is we do know he was fine weakening himself to transform even after seeing Kaioken x4 Kamehameha Goku, IIRC Vegeta didn't know the drawbacks of Kaioken so he would have had to assume Goku just had access to that level of power regularly and still decided to transform with the fake moon. Kaioken x 4 Goku was already close to 2x base Vegeta with Kamehameha on top of that he should clear 2x Vegeta easily.

Voting for Vegeta for now.
I totally understood everything you said here.

Nah, Vegeta tried to destroy the planet before he decided to transform into Oozaru. He would do the same here and die by lack of oxygen.

Nah, Vegeta tried to destroy the planet before he decided to transform into Oozaru. He would do the same here and die by lack of oxygen.
Are we also just assuming Sakura would just sit there and let Vegeta blow up the planet? she might try to stop it and you know, die. Also even if it does destroy the planet have we confirmed that the match wouldn't just be incon then?

Also This Vegeta has unknown LS.

Are we also just assuming Sakura would just sit there and let Vegeta blow up the planet? she might try to stop it and you know, die.
Why would she die?

Also even if it does destroy the planet have we confirmed that the match wouldn't just be incon then?
Why would it be an incon? It's the same as outlasting the opponent, which counts as a wincon

Also This Vegeta has unknown LS.
Yes, she has massively higher LS

Also even if we don't know how strong weakened Oozaru Vegeta is we do know he was fine weakening himself to transform even after seeing Kaioken x4 Kamehameha Goku, IIRC Vegeta didn't know the drawbacks of Kaioken so he would have had to assume Goku just had access to that level of power regularly and still decided to transform with the fake moon. Kaioken x 4 Goku was already close to 2x base Vegeta with Kamehameha on top of that he should clear 2x Vegeta easily.
the 59 zettatons comes from X4 Kaioken

Back