• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vega downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Vega should be downgraded due to the fact that he's only beaten Chun-Li at times because she never did her large Kikosho on him, otherwise he would have never stood a chance.

That's not how it work.

Her others attacks has no reasons to be weaker than her Kikosho. The Kikosho just has higher DC, but not lower AP.

Beside, Vega hurt her despite her Large Town Dura.

He's saying either way he managed to hurt her and fight her. Her other attacks shouldn't be weaker than her kikosho. Quite easy to read actually. Please don't be rude.

I'm not being rude, I didn't actually really understand his words due to grammar and spelling issues. Also, do not use acronyms.

I didn't really understand what he said, Unless you can reveal his acronyms in his explanation, and correct his grammar, and spelling issues.

That's not how it work.

Her others attacks has no reasons to be weaker than her Kikosho. The Kikosho just has higher DC, but not lower AP.

Beside, Vega hurt her despite her Large Town Dura.

That's not how it works.

Her other attacks have no reason to be weaker than her Kikosho. The Kikosho just has higher DC(Descructive Capabilites/ Capacity), but not lower AP(Attack Potency).

Besides, Vega hurt her despite her Large Town Durability.

The "mistakes" were not even difficullt to read dude...

Agreed with Dragon. The grammar was not all that difficult. Also things like "AP" and "DC" are very common acronyms used here. You should preferably learn them insted of telling others not to use them.

Anyways this downgrade is not valid. Vega can still harm Chun-Li's Large Town Level durability. Unless you have something to say about that I am closing this thread.

I have, Vega harming Chun-Li doesn't mean that he can already smash large towns. It just means his claws are sharp, and he has enough striking strength.

God, this is why i barely use this wiki, they have ridiculous calcs, and power-scaling rules.

Do you even understand what you've just said?

>he has enough striking strength.

>doesn't mean that he can already smash large towns

By your logic, this a contradiction. Just saying lol

Also, its AP, not DC. There's a difference

DeathBattleDude said:
I have, Vega harming Chun-Li doesn't mean that he can already smash large towns. It just means his claws are sharp, and he has enough striking strength.

God, this is why i barely use this wiki, they have ridiculous calcs, and power-scaling rules.
what's the issue with our stats and rules? If you look at the link to her powerscale on the bottom, it says

"This scales to a LOT of characters btw. Chun Li didn't exhaust much effort to do this. "

Meaning Saikou and the rest are correct.

So what's the probelm? His claws can effect Chun-Li, so what's wrong with his AP rating?

Harming someone with Large Town Level durability (besides with durability Negation, which Vega does not have) means your AP is Large Town Level.

You said Vega's striking strength is enough to harm Chun-Li. Striking Strength correlates to AP unless characters have special attacks significantly higher than their physical ones. Vega has Large Town Level AP by your own sayings.

Please inform yourself on the basics of the Tiering System before making content revision threads. Especially if you're going to be rude to others.

Attack Potency does not always mean what a character can destroy. Even if Vega can't cause Large Town Level destruction, he still has Large Town Level AP due to being able to harm people with durability of that level. And once again striking strenght almost always intersects with AP. You saying he has striking strength sufficient enough to harm people with that level of durability means they have Large Town Level AP.

And someone struggling with a feat does not mean we downgrade them an entire tier below what they have shown capable of. So there is no reason to be having this discussion.

Why again do you think he should be downgraded?

He can harm people on that level, but he's not on their level. Well maybe he is, but as i said before, it's gonna take a long time.

Because he can harm people on that level, he's on that level.

He's on that level simply because he can affect people on that level. Thats what the level is meant for.

It's gonna take a long time i said, just look at the size of the crater, tell me, can vega create a crater like that in a few seconds, it's gonna take a week or something.

You don't seem to understand the difference between Destructive Capability (DC) and Attack Potency (AP). DC is how much damage a character can deal to his surroundings in one hit. If Vega destroyed a large town in one hit, he would have Large Town level DC and, by extension, AP.

AP is how much power is contained in someone's attacks. If Chun-Li tanked a nuke, she would have City level Durability. And if Vega managed to harm her, he would have City level AP. Even if he can't destroy a large town or even a building in one hit, he would still be City level because he has enough power packed into his attacks. In this case, he can't destroy a large town because his attacks don't have enough Area of Effect (AoE).

@DBD Harming someone with Large Town Level durability gives you Large Town Level AP unless using durability negation, which Vega doesn't. You have had this explained to you multiple times.

I am not going to bother keeping this thread up so you can continue to be rude and insult a Tiering System you clearly do not have any understanding of.

He doesnt need to replicate the area of effect, just the ability to damage people on that level is enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back