• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Richie Kirsch Downgrade

There are some feats and/or aspects about Richie Kirsch's profile that I think should be removed.
Social Influencing (Seemingly convinced Amber Freeman to commit murders with him. Rattled Sam after causing her to think her sister could be the second Ghostface killer, despite her sister being hospitalized and severely wounded for a majority of the Ghostface attacks)
Nothing actually suggests that Richie convinced Amber to kill with him, nor was it even implied. In fact, they practically admit to having created their entire plan together and there wasn't just a single mastermind. Neither do I actually think Sam was convinced Tara was the killer since she untied her before Richie's reveal (I could be wrong).
Attack Potency: Street level (Was possibly the killer who overpowered and killed Wes Hicks, an athletic teenager, and Judy Hicks, a sheriff. Damaged Sam Carpenter. Should be comparable to Amber Freeman. Knives and firearms are on this level)
Speed: Athletic Human (Was possibly the killer who stabbed Judy Hicks before she could react)
Lifting Strength: Athletic Human (Was possibly the killer who restrained Wes and Judy Hicks. Overpowered Sam)
If were being real here, then we know that Amber was definitely the one to kill Judy. This is given the fact that Ghostface uses the same method on Tara, Chad, and Dewey (who were all killed or attacked by Amber), so he should really only have the feat of overpowering Wes, which we can confirm via killing styles. I might be the only one, but I feel Richie should be downgraded to "10-A, 9-C with firearms", due to the fact that he doesn't have any physical 9-C feats, unlike the other Ghostfaces. But he was the only who overpowered Wes and an officer offscreen.
Durability: Street level (Wears a bullet-proof vest. Took a gunshot to the leg from Sidney Prescott. Survived 22 stabs from Sam, albeit was severely weakened by them)
Standard Equipment: Ghostface mask and cloak, bullet-proof vest, Buck 120 hunting knife, voice changer
Nothing confirms Richie wears a bulletproof vest. Amber was the only one of the two to have shown to wear it.

Well thats basically it, If I'm wrong, then please correct me.

Nothing actually suggests that Richie convinced Amber to kill with him, nor was it even implied. In fact, they practically admit to having created their entire plan together and there wasn't just a single mastermind.
Amber says she was "radicalized". She may have been lying, but that's where that comes from. Could go either way
Neither do I actually think Sam was convinced Tara was the killer since she untied her before Richie's reveal (I could be wrong).
It's vague but Sam does seem to hesitate before freeing Tara from the closet
f were being real here, then we know that Amber was definitely the one to kill Judy. This is given the fact that Ghostface uses the same method on Tara, Chad, and Dewey (who were all killed or attacked by Amber), so he should really only have the feat of overpowering Wes, which we can confirm via killing styles.
We know they were both there, but we don't really have enough info to say who did what. Typically, unless there is solid proof for who did a certain kill, it should be assumed that either are physically capable of doing it, and they should both be able to use the feat.
I might be the only one, but I feel Richie should be downgraded to "10-A, 9-C with firearms", due to the fact that he doesn't have any physical 9-C feats
He fought and damaged Sam, so that's something. Probably would have overpowered her if she didn't find the knife

I do think he's the physically weakest Ghostface in the series, but he still has enough for 9-C given his fight with Sam and how he (maybe) overpowered Wes/Judy

Amber says she was "radicalized". She may have been lying, but that's where that comes from. Could go either way
I’m pretty sure that was most likely a lie to try and convince Gale and Sidney to not kill her. And moments later, she tries to do the same thing, except it doesn’t work this time.
It's vague but Sam does seem to hesitate before freeing Tara from the closet
I guess, but it’s still pretty foolish of Sam to even for a second think that
We know they were both there, but we don't really have enough info to say who did what. Typically, unless there is solid proof for who did a certain kill, it should be assumed that either are physically capable of doing it, and they should both be able to use the feat.
The same kill style that was done on Tara was done on Judy as well. The way the killer grabs at her leg as she attempts to fight back, the way the killer tries to force the knife onto her, similar to when Ghostface tries to kill Dewey (who we know is Amber), the fact that the killer isn’t as dexterous as Richie is shown to be at the end of the movie, and the repeated stabs to the abdomen, which was similarly done to Chad (who we also know is Amber).
He fought and damaged Sam, so that's something. Probably would have overpowered her if she didn't find the knife

I do think he's the physically weakest Ghostface in the series, but he still has enough for 9-C given his fight with Sam and how he (maybe) overpowered Wes/Judy
I guess that’s also fair, but what feats has Sam demonstrated in Scream 5 that would put her at Street level?

I think that Social Influencing could be knocked down to a "possibly" or removed altogether. There is evidence for it, but it's a bit vague. I still think that he should keep 9-C due to being more to less comparable to every other Ghostface, fought Sam, and maybe killed Wes/Judy

I think that Social Influencing could be knocked down to a "possibly" or removed altogether. There is evidence for it, but it's a bit vague. I still think that he should keep 9-C due to being more to less comparable to every other Ghostface, fought Sam, and maybe killed Wes/Judy
Mk, I agree. But I still think we should remove the feats of Judy from his profile. I'm not sure if you saw it, but my explanation is below.
The same kill style that was done on Tara was done on Judy as well. The way the killer grabs at her leg as she attempts to fight back, the way the killer tries to force the knife onto her, similar to when Ghostface tries to kill Dewey (who we know is Amber), the fact that the killer isn’t as dexterous as Richie is shown to be at the end of the movie, and the repeated stabs to the abdomen, which was similarly done to Chad (who we also know is Amber). Amber was also shown to have worn Judy's bulletproof vest, and Judy's trunk was even seen open as the cops arrive to take her body away.
Here
Durability: Street level (Wears a bullet-proof vest. Took a gunshot to the leg from Sidney Prescott. Survived 22 stabs from Sam, albeit was severely weakened by them)
Standard Equipment: Ghostface mask and cloak, bullet-proof vest, Buck 120 hunting knife, voice changer
Also we should remove bulletproof vest from his standard equipment and durability, as he wasn't implied to wear one, and we never see him wear one either.
Speed: Athletic Human (Was possibly the killer who stabbed Judy Hicks before she could react)
To replace this feat, we could add that he kept up with Sam in both the hospital and the final act

Also we should remove bulletproof vest from his standard equipment and durability, as he wasn't implied to wear one, and we never see him wear one either.
I don't see why Amber's costume would have one but not Richie's. It could even be the same costume being shared for all we know, it was done that way in 4 iirc. Should be safe to assume they both have one

Otherwise I agree

I don't see why Amber's costume would have one but not Richie's. It could even be the same costume being shared for all we know, it was done that way in 4 iirc. Should be safe to assume they both have one

Otherwise I agree
Well her costume didn’t have one. I’m pretty sure she took it from Judy’s trunk since it was opened right after she died, and the vest was even black just like Judy’s in Scream 4

Back