• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vampire Hunter D abilities and missing powers

"Vol 18". It's not updated with Tyrant's Star feats and upwards yet but I'll do so after my exams along with the rest of the novels and short stories.

And yeah you can use it to update profiles in here given that you Credit + Link the blog in the Verse's as well as in D's page.

Hey. Big fan of Vampire Hunter D, and I have a quick question. In Attack Potency, is states that the Sacred Ancestor "created many Universes in the past". Is this directly stated in one of hte novels? Or is ti simply implied?

It's implied + stated. Like in Tyrant's Star Novel, it was stated that he created the unending 4D+ realm of King Minos' Labyrinth as well as the Extradimensional Dungeon where Valcua 2 was/is hidden where both of which were implied to be Universal sized. Moreover, throughout the series, it's implied that he has the power to create worlds and has also given others the power to create worlds such as in the case of Sybille, a human, who created an entire Dream Realm albeit it's Town/Village sized.

Gotcha. Thanks for the reply. Two more quick questions. In reagrds to the Akashic Records, does the Sacred Ancestor have instantaneous access to them? Also, did he create them?

Back