• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
D fought the baron guy who could change mountains in his fight with sacred ancestor because of the damage caused in their fight

Did that happened or shown in the manga? I don't remember, I'll be glad if you can show me the scans.

I haven't actually read the manga. I don't know if it actually depicts his "beauty" as something preternatural as it does in the novels.

Also I am really not sure about using the zeranium steel calculation. That was also in regard to a novel feat.

I see, I suggest contacting those who've read the manga like @RM97 since I don't really know much about the manga version of VHD. But as far as I see, He could be upgraded to that tier.

could it work as empathic manip
I think no? Because it's just his charm or charisma. Saying it could work as empathic manip just saying people in real life have that, because many of them can persuade others with their words.

Back