• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vahanato vs Giratina (Battle for 4th Strongest Non-Smurf 2-A)

So Vahanto has Multiversal Range on something that at the very least takes Multiversal+ range to do shit to, let alone the above baseline Multiversal+ range you need to effect ALL of it. Cause Giratina's true form has one of the most explicit inaccessible statements in regard to things that are baseline Multiversal+(Palkia and Dialga)

And... Vahanto has High-Godly regen, so she can't die to Giratina. Sounds like an incon GG to me!

Is the above baseline Multiversal+ due to the Distortion World?
Yup. The thing that automatically can't even be present in Central Park cause Distortion world is separate from time and space, and I don't think Giratina just so happens to have a central park in the Distortion world

Well, the Distortion World is stated to exist beyond the concepts of time and space, which means that it should be beyond Dialga and Palkia (Although they're only Multiversal, likely Multiversal+ range, this shouldn't really matter considering that Vahanato only has Multiversal), that is true.

Giratina can't deal with High-Godly or that level of nonexistent physiology, although that one is over time, also true. What I want to know is if Vahanato had the range, would she be able to get through Giratina's defensive haxs?

So Vahanto has Multiversal Range on something that at the very least takes Multiversal+ range to do shit to, let alone the above baseline Multiversal+ range you need to effect ALL of it. Cause Giratina's true form has one of the most explicit inaccessible statements in regard to things that are baseline Multiversal+(Palkia and Dialga)

And... Vahanto has High-Godly regen, so she can't die to Giratina. Sounds like an incon GG to me!
Incon FRA

Back