• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Uryu's Antithesis vs Hidan's Jashin Ritual

I was thinking about these two abilities and how they essentially do the same thing so if they had only these abilities in a battle who do you guys think would win?

Hidan is immortal even outside the circle and he is damaging himself anyay, the death is not effect of ritual but effect of damage done to victim by the ritual. So Anthithesis would do nothin apart doing the same damage to Hidan (which he already damaged to himself so he is just fine), But in that case the one who loses chakra/reitasu/reishi whatever it is called in bleach first loses te fight also.

It would probably be inconclusive then.

But then again, Hidan can do stuff like stabbing himself in the heart while laughing. If Ishida can survive before transferring damage, I guess the fight would continue going on. But Hidan has survived decapitation before so he might just stab himself in the brain. I don't think Ishida would be able to survive long enough to transfer damage. Or he could just cut his head off and ask Kakuzu to stitch it back later for him. Hmm, yeah, Hidan for now.

Antithesis "reverses anything that happens between two targets". The Jashin Ritual causes the same thing to happen to both targets, so reversing the effects of the Jashin Ritual would cause no change. Both would have each other's injuries, but both would have already had the same injuries.

Antithesis is useless against the Jashin Ritual.

Back