• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Urban Warfare in the City of Eternal Nights Assassination 2 (Tarkus vs Pluto)

even then, i can't see tarkus killing someone with higher dura than him (even with the big-ass sword) in under 25 seconds
Well that's assuming he goes into expanded immediately, 25 seconds is the time it takes to transform right? If he doesn't do that right away, Tarkus doesn't need to do that in under 25 seconds, he only needs to do it 25 seconds + whatever amount of time he stays in base as.

How big is his base form anyway? He doesn't look much larger than a few kids?

Tarkus and him may have similar AP but sword be sword, his attacks will slice him and mitigate durability (they're basically even in AP, so imagine it like you getting punched by a dude equal to you vs you getting sliced or stabbed with a giant blade by someone equal to you, the latter is going to **** you up, badly, even if the former you could tank or walk off with just a bloody lip or something).
Pluto has taken multiple hits from Omori and Hero (Both have bladed weapons and are around 0.77 physically) while Tarkus used his Sword to perform his 0.71 Tons feat.
So I doubt he'll slice Pluto like he's butter
While it's true Pluto eclipses Tarkus in LS while expanded, the opposite is also true pre-expansion, Tarkus starts with the LS advantage first, and he can and will use it, if Tarkus pins or grabs Pluto, Pluto can't escape pre expansion and Tarkus could finish him off like that.
Yes he has higher lifting strength, but unless he Anchors Pluto in something he can’t lift, then Pluto can just fly away. Tarkus himself doesn’t weight anywhere near as much as his own lifting strength so grappling Pluto won’t work due to flight
Meteors can be dodged just fine if it ever comes to that (tbh how do we treat that anyway? lot of speed equal threads happening lately? Tarkus is innately faster so I dont think they're allowed to be faster than him speed equal and instead get equalized all the same? Maybe? Unsure).
The relation of speed between the most proficient form of combat and the speed of an specific attack remains intact. Any attack or ability that fighter has that is normally faster than their base combat speed is still proportionally faster. (I think)
The meteors also have higher accuracy than all of his attacks (Probably to emphasize that the number of meteor are too much to evade)
Pluto's best bet would be to go into expansion right away
He has done that in his second and third fights, but that was mostly because he already knew how strong Omori and co were

Pluto has taken multiple hits from Omori and Hero (Both have bladed weapons and are around 0.77 physically)

Lad, ya kinda ignored the fact the sword is the size of a giant man (stated to make Jonathan's 195cm look tiny), and not a tiny sword used by tweens that's probably not even 1/5th the length, of course they'd inflict less damage if the cuts and stabs they inflict are far smaller by virtue of being not even half the size. Tarkus' blade has a sharp edge but is extremely long, it's like Sephiroth type shit, minus being extremely thin.

while Tarkus used his Sword to perform his 0.71 Tons feat. So I doubt he'll slice Pluto like he's butter

Yeah sure, he did, but you're ignoring the fact the feat was 30m long cut done via a slice. His sword's surface area can create a rift that large and that can be calculated at that caliber (Obviously I know, given the calc that's being used is mine). If Tarkus' sword has that much range and slicing power alone, it's gonna be mitigating Pluto's durability due to it's long yet thin surface area, Pluto's durability is indeed slightly higher than Tarkus AP, but Tarkus AP is focused. Nobody said it'd cut through him like butter, that's a strawman, of course Tarkus can't bisect him or anything, but it WOULD cut him and inflict deep incisions. In which case, what's Pluto's stamina actually? Can he fight with massive injury like stab wounds, deep cuts and more?

Yes he has higher lifting strength, but unless he Anchors Pluto in something he can’t lift, then Pluto can just fly away. Tarkus himself doesn’t weight anywhere near as much as his own lifting strength so grappling Pluto won’t work due to flight

We already went through this though right? He doesn't need to anchor him, he just needs to grab him, pull him in, then punch him or run him through with the blade or any other means. Tarkus can restrain him in his grip alone in his base, he's a sphere but he isn't smooth and is perfectly capable of being held onto, if you're actually arguing Pluto says lol and flies away anyway despite the fact that doesn't quite work like that when you're being grappled, Tarkus could easily just grab hold of the ground with the other hand to anchor himself as you said would be needed. Tarkus has a scabbard fyi so the sword isn't an issue., it isn't like he can't just sheathe it or place it down for a moment (Or skip that and plant his feet firm into the concrete kinda like how Dio walks up walls). Tbh he might not even want to anchor him, just grab hold of him while he's flying away and beat on him with the sword while he's transforming would also be just as good. Not like a fall is gonna do Tarkus in.

The relation of speed between the most proficient form of combat and the speed of an specific attack remains intact. Any attack or ability that fighter has that is normally faster than their base combat speed is still proportionally faster. (I think) The meteors also have higher accuracy than all of his attacks (Probably to emphasize that the number of meteor are too much to evade)

Yeah about that, speed CRT going on right now because of that very issue, probably brought on by the Stand loophole actually in that Stands being millions of times faster than the host was causing problems in speed equal matches as the Stands are proportionally like a million times faster so all the matches ended in a blitz. Either way, might have to wait to see how that CRT plays out before 10x speed meteorites as an argument (Though would that be allowed anyway? Tarkus is innately like 40x faster than Pluto, I'm not sure if moves that would end up blitzing Tarkus that are normally slower is allowed?).

He has done that in his second and third fights, but that was mostly because he already knew how strong Omori and co were

Well Pluto is obviously going in blind here, Tarkus does look quite strong himself though so maybe that'd tip him off but it still wouldn't be his first action.

Does Pluto have meteorites in his base key? Leading with those might **** Tarkus over, he has zero counter to range attacks so if Pluto uses that before they get into CQC, Tarkus won't be able to get in or attack back.

In which case, what's Pluto's stamina actually? Can he fight with massive injury like stab wounds, deep cuts and more?
Due to his Planet physiology, Pluto can keep fighting after multiple stab wounds, and fight while crippled and suffocating (Somehow Omori can make inanimate objects suffocate)
Not like a fall is gonna do Tarkus in.
Going to space would tho
Does Pluto have meteorites in his base key? Leading with those might **** Tarkus over, he has zero counter to range attacks so if Pluto uses that before they get into CQC, Tarkus won't be able to get in or attack back.
Probably not, meteorites are one of Pluto's ultimate moves and Base Pluto is basically Pluto while he's holding back

Due to his Planet physiology, Pluto can keep fighting after multiple stab wounds, and fight while crippled and suffocating (Somehow Omori can make inanimate objects suffocate)
Based on what exactly? You're telling me he could continue fighting with numerous large cuts across his body and stab wounds? I need the sauce for this because he's listed as "Stamina: At least Average". That wouldn't be average, that'd be superhuman.

This seems extremely out of context or disingenuous, for starters, if he was going to space he wouldn't be listed as transonic, because escape velocity alone is mach 22, let alone potentially far higher speeds for interstel travel, the fact he isn't tells me there's more to it than implied. Pluto also can't either, he'd be up on re-entry just the same as Tarkus would, probably worse because his mass is solid rock, and given the context of that game, it's all dream world stuff right? Him ******* off to space in a dream world isn't the same as doing so in an actual world with physics. It would take nearly 50 minutes for him to reach the absolute minimum of space as well, you honestly think space is at all a feasible place to go when it takes almost a hour to get there at his speed? I'd say no, it shouldn't even be considered an option, Tarkus would have killed him long before he reached space anyway if Tarkus was grabbed onto him while he flew in order to even reach the hypothetical of a re-entry fall, 50 minutes is a lot of time lad.
And why would Pluto fly into space to transform, that's an utterly ridiculous distance to safely transform, has he ever done something even comparable to that?

Idk man this starting to sound sus now 🔫👀

Based on what exactly? You're telling me he could continue fighting with numerous large cuts across his body and stab wounds? I need the sauce for this because he's listed as "Stamina: At least Average". That wouldn't be average, that'd be superhuman.
Based on Omori's moves (STAB, CRIPPLE and SUFFOCATE)
This seems extremely out of context or disingenuous, for starters, if he was going to space he wouldn't be listed as transonic, because escape velocity alone is mach 22, let alone potentially far higher speeds for interstel travel, the fact he isn't tells me there's more to it than implied.
Omori and co were FTL due to Pluto being able to fly between planets in a small amount of time but they were downgraded because Otherworld is clearly shown in the world map to be much smaller than a real planet (OMORI's graphics are not to scale tho)

Also It wasn't serious

Last edited:
It comes from Omori's attacks (STAB, CRIPPLE and SUFFOCATE)

Those are his attacks but do they actually effect Pluto in that same vain? Like if Ohmori uses CRIPPLE does it ACTUALLY cripple him? Stab is something, but how deep is whatever Ohmori using to stab? Like if you were stabbed with a fork you'd say **** and it sucks but it's whatever, but being stabbed with a seal knife would be lethal and you'd probably go into shock immediately. Like how bad the stab wounds we talking? Because Tarkus' blade is on the hefty side of things. This could be anywhere from average to juggernaut. Im not gonna talk about suffocate because he has Type 1so he kinda doesnt even need oxygen (and the average person can hold their breath for like a minute+).

Then why would a fall from space hurt if we're talking about skewed dreamy world stuff where the size of stuff is ******, and thus wouldn't have the same escape velocity of re-entry relative physics as we do thus effecting how much damage and energy one is submitted to by falling, it'd probably be 9-B tops lad 🗿

Those are his attacks but do they actually effect Pluto in that same vain? Like if Omori uses CRIPPLE does it ACTUALLY cripple him?
It greatly lowers his speed so I think it's safe to assume it actually does cripple him
Stab is something, but how deep is whatever Ohmori using to stab? Like if you were stabbed with a fork you'd say **** and it sucks but it's whatever, but being stabbed with a seal knife would be lethal and you'd probably go into shock immediately. Like how bad the stab wounds we talking?
Steak Knife

Then why would a fall from space hurt if we're talking about skewed dreamy world stuff where the size of stuff is ******, and thus wouldn't have the same escape velocity of re-entry relative physics as we do thus effecting how much damage and energy one is submitted to by falling, it'd probably be 9-B tops lad 🗿
Oxygen

Last edited:
It greatly lowers his speed so I think it's safe to assume it actually does cripple him
Then he's getting crippled and it's massively hindering his combat ability, that's not a good thing lad 🗿
Steak Knife
That's not even 1/20th the scope of Tarkus' blade, I'm gonna have to give Tarkus the advantage in terms of weaponry due to big dick energy.

against the undead zombie

Also everything I said still applies, would still take literally an hour almost to hit space at his speed among the rest.

a̵l̵s̵o̵ ̵l̵o̵w̵k̵e̵y̵ ̵t̵h̵i̵n̵k̵ ̵B̵r̵u̵f̵o̵r̵d̵ ̵d̵i̵d̵n̵'̵t̵ ̵n̵e̵e̵d̵ ̵t̵o̵ ̵b̵r̵e̵a̵t̵h̵e̵ ̵u̵n̵d̵e̵r̵w̵a̵t̵e̵r̵ ̵b̵e̵c̵a̵u̵s̵e̵ ̵h̵e̵ ̵w̵a̵s̵ ̵u̵n̵d̵e̵a̵d̵ ̵b̵u̵t̵ ̵i̵t̵ ̵w̵a̵s̵ ̵k̵i̵n̵d̵a̵ ̵v̵a̵g̵u̵e̵ ̵s̵o̵ ̵i̵d̵k̵

If it's any consolation, I think Pluto would win like 8/10 if he started off Expanded.

The majority seem to agree that Tarkus wins, so i will conclude this round. Do not add this until grace is over though.

Back