• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Uraume Upgrade and Piercing Blood Speed Update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is talking about it in general about the technique, this also gets contradict if you assume ever single Piercing Blood is fired at its limit as Choso himself fires one when it wasn't compressed to its limit. Piercing Blood can be fired a different levels of compression, with the greater compressing making it fast and stronger. Choso's one against Uraume was his full strength because 1) it was said, and 2) visual depictions support it and 3) the anime as a secondary source also showcases the same thing.
So you're telling me the very first instance of Choso doing pb, where they state the ability is condensed to its limit, he didn't do it to its limit? And no I'm obviously not talking about every instance, I already brought up the non limit one
The only time I can remember it not being compressed to its limit during Shibuya was this

And again the full strength statement is in reference to a tired Choso. Those visuals aren't present in the manga, the source material, the thing you used for your calc.

So you're telling me the very first instance of Choso doing pb, where they state the ability is condensed to its limit, he didn't do it to its limit? And no I'm obviously not talking about every instance, I already brought up the non limit one
When the first instance of him doing it is then later followed up by him being able to fire it despite not meeting his wanted level of compression and in a even later chapter where he decides to go full strength and it showcases a difference in his Piercing Blood from before(One against yuji) then yes it wasn't condensed to its limits.

And again the full strength statement is in reference to a tired Choso. Those visuals aren't present in the manga, the source material, the thing you used for your calc.
You keep saying tired, but what does that mean? Was 30%? 40%?. And him being tired does even mean anything if he wasn't doing it at full strength against Yuji, he could have gone 60% against Yuji but now he's tired and can max only go 75%, which at the end of the day would still make his PB stronger than before. You keep making the baseless that's he tired yet never show case him why that would make him weaker. The visuals are presented in the manga, at least 2 of the three characters are there. Ther last is a stretch I'll admit.

I'm not sure on the calc stacking as the calc was done to find the speed itself, applying it would be the same as applying sound speed to a sound attack. Only difference we calculated for the speed here specifically. I guess it's a bit of grey area.
It's definitely calc stacking. Piercing Blood speed varies given the pressure. Because it's not an attack with a solid speed, it can't be used. You're getting the speed of one attack and applying to another one.
  • Using speed of characters or attacks calculated at other instances can't be used, as characters and attacks can vary in speed. This is the case regardless of whether the character is seriously trying to do their best or anything similar.
Our calc stacking page says this. Just change character to technique.

We will have to use the speed of this specific PB calced in the same scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back