• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright I just wanna get these two calcs removed from the JJK page. Hanami's Tree, Chojuro's Stone Hands

These two calcs have both attacks reaching speeds which we've established would be inaccurate within the verse. Characters react to these attacks (Megumi, Kamo, Toge for Hanami's) and should be removed or redone. Hanami's tree speed (460.259259259m/s (Supersonic)), Stone Hand (333.514306676m/s)) The force portion of the calcs also gets them to being hypersonic in speed, which is also greatly shown not to be where these characters are in speed.

If that isn't blatant enough, the hyped up "fastest" things in the verse is Naobito and Piercing Blood, both being around the speed of sound or subsonic to transonic not Chojuro's stone hands or Hanami's trees.

Hanami calc needs to be redone as mentioned here (dk if someone already did it but if u did send).

Now what should replace these?

Awasaka catching Max Elephant - Class M
It's been accepted and can apply to basically all first grades and higher.

Yuji Jumps - Class M
Basically any special grade or high tier first grade like Ryu, Kashimo, Hakari

Last edited:
the hyped up "fastest" things in the verse is Naobito and Piercing Blood, both being around the speed of sound or subsonic to transonic
minor nitpick but Piercing Blood is accepted as Supersonic and Naobito is either equal to or above Naoya who surpassed subsonic speed and created a sonic boom at his top speed which would make him beyond SoS

Hanami calc needs to be redone as mentioned here (dk if someone already did it but if u did send).
I redid it here and it was accepted, that's the version on the verse page rn I'll add a force section to it

Last edited:
Stone Hand (333.514306676m/s)) The force portion of the calcs also gets them to being hypersonic in speed, which is also greatly shown not to be where these characters are in speed.
Chojuro's hands are Subsonic here. Sonic speed is 343 m/s. Although it is very close. So make of that what you will.

Also, you're wrong about force being "hypersonic". What they're measuring is acceleration, not speed. Acceleration is how quickly one reaches top speed. You can have a top speed of 5 m/s and have a faster acceleration than a lightspeed character. As an example:

A can reach lightspeed in 24 hours.

299792458/86400 = 3469.82 m/s^2

B can reach 5 m/s in 1 nanosecond.

5/1e-9 = 5000000000 m/s

Person B is still significantly slower. They just have WAYYYYY better acceleration. So just remember that acceleration =/= velocity. It DOES however mean that if two people have the same top speed, the person with the higher acceleration will reach top speed in no time while the other will be stuck slowly accelerating.

Now what should replace these?

If it helps, I've also got another accepted calc for Itadori. There's also this feat from Life of King that needs to be accepted for beginning of series Yuji. Feat for Gojo. And I can probably find more stuff too.

Chojuro's hands are Subsonic here. Sonic speed is 343 m/s. Although it is very close. So make of that what you will.
Point is other characters on his level aren’t there in speed or in attack speed which calls into question how valid this calc is.
Naobito is either equal to or above Naoya who surpassed subsonic speed and created a sonic boom at his top speed which would make him beyond SoS
This is at the max use of PS not the base so Naobito wouldn’t scale to that in base use of PS.

I am a bit iffy on applying this broadly this knowing how Jiro's Inverse cursed technique works, Megumi almost getting crushed by 2.4 tons and Reggie by 3-6 tons. Are there any other LS feats that we can use for sorcerers who are officially ranked Grade 1?
Yuji's Class M calc still checks out tho.
This is at the max use of PS not the base so Naobito wouldn’t scale to that in base use of PS.
The point is Naobito at his fastest should be Supersonic, but that's a CRT for another time

I am a bit iffy on applying this broadly this knowing how Jiro's Inverse cursed technique works, Megumi almost getting crushed by 2.4 tons and Reggie by 3-6 tons. Are there any other LS feats that we can use for sorcerers who are officially ranked Grade 1?
Yuji's Class M calc still checks out tho.
Doesn't his technique make strong attacks weaker? I don't think it was stated it makes heavier objects lighter or anything like that?

That said, isn't Megumi could just be physically inferior to Jiro in LS. I also recall Fushiguro mostly having problem with the weight because of how it tried to force his blood down since it was exerted a force on his entire body as opposed to one place like if you were lifting something. Reggie caught a 3-6 ton Elephant, which is actually in the Class K range at least because the force it would carry from falling and then for Reggie to stop it that quickly would be far greater than its weight. And he only suffered a fractured tibia. And even with said fractured tibia, he managed its weight. So he can prolly be above 3-6 tons tbh. Fushiguro being lower is fair tho.

I know. That's why I was specifying for Gojo. Only one who potentially scales is like maybe Sukuna I guess. Gojo's TK should also be calc'd to include force.
I will just add it to the page now. Gojo and Sukuna will (hopefully) be class P demons soon off Kenjaku anyhow

The hand calc should still be fine since its below the currently accepted cap for these characters. And if the Hanami calc has been redone and replaced then, swapping them out should go fine.

I'm a bit dubious on the Lifting Strength calc, since the likes of Reggie seemed to struggle much more immensely under less.

Edit: And as we're currently treating the verse this would be a bit dubious

The hand calc should still be fine since its below the currently accepted cap for these characters. And if the Hanami calc has been redone and replaced then, swapping them out should go fine.

I'm a bit dubious on the Lifting Strength calc, since the likes of Reggie seemed to struggle much more immensely under less.
I explained the reggie bit here:
Reggie caught a 3-6 ton Elephant, which is actually in the Class K range at least because the force it would carry from falling and then for Reggie to stop it that quickly would be far greater than its weight.
Holding up a 3-6 ton elephant is a LOT less impressive than catching a falling 3-6 ton elephant and halting all of its force.

The issue is that Megumi and Reggie should be rated higher than Jiro. Reggie as a reincarnated sorcerer and Megumi because he's actually just stronger after Shibuya, and more importantly Jiro's CT make scaling this to anyone else even odder.

The issue is that Megumi and Reggie should be rated higher than Jiro. Reggie as a reincarnated sorcerer and Megumi because he's actually just stronger after Shibuya, and more importantly Jiro's CT make scaling this to anyone else even odder.
They're stronger, but being stronger = better lifting strength. We treat the two independently of one another here. And Jiro's technique makes hard hitting takes deal less damage. It wasn't stated to lessen the weight of things so he can support its weight better or anything as far as I can recall. That and Reggie halting Max Elephant's mass as quick as he did should be Class K from just an estimate

Reggie's just that a reincarnated sorcerer, and Megumi doesn't seem to have gotten much stronger, still struggles against first grades, and we know physical strength and strength with ce are two different things so Megumi's ce strength just isn't enough to compensate for his physical strength, same as Reggie.

Doesn't his technique make strong attacks weaker? I don't think it was stated it makes heavier objects lighter or anything like that?

That said, isn't Megumi could just be physically inferior to Jiro in LS. I also recall Fushiguro mostly having problem with the weight because of how it tried to force his blood down since it was exerted a force on his entire body as opposed to one place like if you were lifting something. Reggie caught a 3-6 ton Elephant, which is actually in the Class K range at least because the force it would carry from falling and then for Reggie to stop it that quickly would be far greater than its weight. And he only suffered a fractured tibia. And even with said fractured tibia, he managed its weight. So he can prolly be above 3-6 tons tbh. Fushiguro being lower is fair tho.
I would imagine Jiro's technique would inverse force too since Fushiguro explicitly mentions air resistance being something that affects him but is below his technique's threshold, the acceleration of falling objects on its own are 9.81 m/s^2 which would get Class 5 results from Max Elephant, Jiro's calc actually had visible compression of the ground which allowed for Class M results.

MHS+ reaction feat for Gojo
MHS+ feat for 15f Sukuna

Those are the only relevant ones Ig. Though there was a couple more MHS+-Relativistic feats I was gonna calc for the Top/God tiers.
the MHS+ calc for Gojo doesn't check out since the explosion doesn't travel at the same speed as sound as he heard it before the explosion went off and Gojo notes the sound and explosion as separate attacks (now that I think about it, Jogo should have Transonic attack speed with Ember Insects)

Last edited:
I am wondering what you think of Yorozu's armor being completely destroyed by Sukuna dropping ME on her. Is a feat like that greatly different from class G? Or else it could be a problem for higher tier sorcerers who should scale to Yorozu.

I would imagine Jiro's technique would inverse force too since Fushiguro explicitly mentions air resistance being something that affects him but is below his technique's threshold, the acceleration of falling objects on its own are 9.81 m/s^2 which would get Class 5 results from Max Elephant, Jiro's calc actually had visible compression of the ground which allowed for Class M results.
This was in regards to durability though. It says that air resistance would "destroy him". Not that it would send him flying around as if he couldn't support its weight. It would just mean the very small amounts of energy/joules generated by air resistance would be strong enough to kill him if there was no lower bound for the technique. While his technique should make Max Elephants energy/joule output lower, the arm strength he would require to stop its force should still be the same. And if we want to argue that it was lowered by the technique, the lowered output was still enough to crater concrete beneath him, even when lowered it was Class M levels of force being exerted on him.
the MHS+ calc for Gojo doesn't check out since the explosion doesn't travel at the same speed as sound as he heard it before the explosion went off
This should be saved for another thread or CGM, but this doesn't really matter. The idea was that the explosion afterwards combines sound and explosions meaning the explosion is at least speed of sound. However, I added higher ends as I didn't like restricting an explosion to sonic speed. The higher ends instead just use the speed of explosions, so those still work regardless.

I am wondering what you think of Yorozu's armor being completely destroyed by Sukuna dropping ME on her. Is a feat like that greatly different from class G? Or else it could be a problem for higher tier sorcerers who should scale to Yorozu.
Don't know what feat you're talking about. I haven't read that far. I only keep up with physical releases and occasional spoilers.

And the result of LS would depend on how much armor Yorozu has.

Uhhhh, sure. Why not.
0218-017.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back