• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Honored Ones Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm editing Gojo's profile as an example and I'm wondering do we consider Hollow Purple as ignoring durability?

Cause currently we treat it as an attack far higher than his normal power though I was told that we couldn't do that since it was void manipulation

I'm editing Gojo's profile as an example and I'm wondering do we consider Hollow Purple as ignoring durability?

Cause currently we treat it as an attack far higher than his normal power though I was told that we couldn't do that since it was void manipulation
It's Void Manipulation and Existence Erasure right now

It's Void Manipulation and Existence Erasure right now
If we treat it as Void Hax I don't think it should be in AP
Cool I'll be removing it and posting the revised profile in a sec

Also we have got to figure out the high tiers AP

I'm pretty sure the low 7-C that Toji and everyone else scales to is no longer accepted

Cool I'll be removing it and posting the revised profile in a sec

Also we have got to figure out the high tiers AP

I'm pretty sure the low 7-C that Toji and everyone else scales to is no longer accepted
Just let it be or replace it with 8-A. I'm working on the sandbox. It would take some time because I'm also adding missing abilities. Gonna make a seperate thread for that.

what about the uraume's 7-C to high 7-C feat of creating a massive block of ice? we see that hakari was able to survive his fight against them in the domain and likely got off a jackpot meaning that base hakari should be in that same ballpark as uraume (cuse if he wasn't he'd likely be dead by now) meaning that people like yuta, maki and base kashimo should be on that scale as well

what about the uraume's 7-C to high 7-C feat of creating a massive block of ice? we see that hakari was able to survive his fight against them in the domain and likely got off a jackpot meaning that base hakari should be in that same ballpark as uraume (cuse if he wasn't he'd likely be dead by now) meaning that people like yuta, maki and base kashimo should be on that scale as well
Uraume currently has no scaling chain to others so until future fights happens we are leaving her out

I mean she has fought hakari a few chapters ago the fact that there is no clear winner in the domain fight would imply that hakari is around her level (likely weaker but but not by too much)
Still that would be for Current Arc scaling not for Previous arcs. Beside Uraume was also not got damaged so it's unknown what happened inside the domain.
Also Jackpot Hakari doesn't have scaling for Maki. Yuta admits Hakari is stronger in Jackpot. Which I don't want to debate it over again and again

Take a look

Looks good

Still that would be for Current Arc scaling not for Previous arcs. Beside Uraume was also not got damaged so it's unknown what happened inside the domain.
Also Jackpot Hakari doesn't have scaling for Maki. Yuta admits Hakari is stronger in Jackpot. Which I don't want to debate it over again and again
oh I am not even debating that myself hakari is per statements stronger and we'll leave it at that, I am more so focusing on the fact that hakari is also not overly damange (his clothing is fine meaning his body did get ripped apart by uraume prior to jackpot in the domain) which would imply that hakari in base is relative enough to at least be able to keep up with uraume without getting ripped open like a bag of chips and base hakari should be comparable to yuta and maki due to kenny saying that those 3 specifically where the heavy hitters of JJ high

oh I am not even debating that myself hakari is per statements stronger and we'll leave it at that, I am more so focusing on the fact that hakari is also not overly damange (his clothing is fine meaning his body did get ripped apart by uraume prior to jackpot in the domain) which would imply that hakari in base is relative enough to at least be able to keep up with uraume without getting ripped open like a bag of chips and base hakari should be comparable to yuta and maki due to kenny saying that those 3 specifically where the heavy hitters of JJ high
Well let's just wait and see what happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back