• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Urashiki (Unknown) vs Delta (5-B)

Delta ura vsw

well well Urashiki is Unknown is not a problem because he can fight with her via hax without having to fight with physically.

Speed is equal

The battle Urashiki can plan to overcome her.

- Urashiki's Rinne Sharingan + Yomotsu Hirasaka + Palace of the Dragon King etc.

WHO WIN?

Hax vs AP

I don't think so This fight doesn't have to be a physically.

Urashiki has hax and can move dimensions or can even absorb her laser light as well.

In my opinion Delta wins. Urashiki only feats are speedblitzing and sealing Base Blind Toneri, and giving Gaara + Chojuro a hard time + has tomoe Rinnegan. But even with that Rinnegan would he really be superior to Momoshiki Fused with Kinshiki ? I doubt it. So his Taijutsu Level should be relatively close to Momoshiki / Kinshiki, and Naruto and Sasuke could overpower them in taijutsu. Delta has matched SPSM Adult Naruto in combat to the point where He couldn't outright just speedblitz and KO her. I even seen Naruto bleed a little in their battle. N Since Urashiki didn't show any big moves that could overwhelm Delta's chakra absorbing capacity, I'm going with Delta. Feats over hype for me.

Back