• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Over a million most likely means just barely over it, anything bordering on 2 million would use that value as frame of reference.

And doesn’t the current scale have 2nd form at just 2x first form? Highly unlikely it’s powerlevel would be close to 1,500,000 then it’d be rated as much higher than just the 2x we give him.

But if we’re going to be really pedantic over not using Powerlevels alone and just as frames of reference, you could say that since pre Zenkai Namek Goku with a KKx6 would have a of PL = 540,000 practically equal to First Form Freezas 530,000 then he’d be around 80% stronger than that at KKx10 given the linearity of Kaioken and still only have a powerlevel of 900,000, well below 1% of FF Freezas power.
I brought this up in the previous thread and Damage flipped out and the staff voted for Goku with Kaioken x10 to scale to First Form Frieza instead of going by actual logic. Eh

So...what should be altered from how the blog is rn? I couldn't get it sorry

Lord Medeus (pinging you specifically because you're the last mod that commented here and hasn't voted yet), may I ask you to read the thread since the last time you commented and/or the blog (I think you were here last time I updated it, but just in case) and tell us if you think anything is still irregular?

Afaik the two other staff members who voted here have no complaints so it'd be only lacking your vote to start grace period if nothing is wrong.

Ty for your time

Well, I see the points of debate here are just the Oozaru multiplier being both for PL and power, currently, we do accept the Oozaru multiplier as something that affects both PL and base power, so if y'all have a problem with that, it shouldn't be discussed here. We only need one more staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back