• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upcoming projects

Kavpeny

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
I wished to inform the staff about upcoming projects, after the Attack Potency revision.

Also note that it would be preferable if the AP revision was done in 3 days (there are a lot of profiles, but not all of them need to be edited).

Project 1: AP revision (Jan 1 to Jan 3)

Project 2: Speed revision for Tier 0, 1 and 2 (Jan 4 and Jan 5) (Admins only)

Project 3: Verse pages revision (Jan 6 and Jan 7)

Naturally, I will be listing individual details for every project in due time. The crux of this post is to highlight that the upcoming week is going to be a very busy one.

I would like a confirmation from the rest of the staff to commit to said projects, and if otherwise, list their reasons being unable to do so.

P.S.: Darkness552 is exempt from mandatory confirmation. He has agreed to participate in the Attack Potency revision, but partaking in any other projects is his choice.

IMPORTANT NEW INFORMATION:

Lord Kavpeny has replied to my e-mail. He apologises for his absence (due to important real life reasons), and has told me the following:

Project 2 is cancelled, as he will do it himself later on.

Project 3 is cancelled for the moment, but we will try to do it at some later date.

Project 1 is rescheduled for starting January 3rd instead.

I thought you wanted to be included in AP revision? I specifically re-assigned the teams to include you.

As for Project 2, it is for Admins only.

P.S.: Mallet finger, huh? That's interesting. I never had it naturally, and instead manually did that to all 4 fingers on both of my hands. It's not really a hindrance (at least, to me)?

I wish I could say that you are entirely exempted you from Project 3, but there are a few uncertainities at the moment, which might lead to limited manpower.

If said uncertainities turns out favourably, you are exempted, but if otherwise, I would have to ask you to help out anyways. Even a little help from other members ultimately goes a long way. Can you do that?

P.S.: There would be a break of two days in between, if that helps.

I've got a good amount of free time for the forseeable future, so feel free to hit me up for help with anything

I'm pretty sure I'll be able to help with all the projects...

Btw Kav there's something I would like to talk to ya about if you're free right now...

Lord Kavpeny said:
I wish I could say that you are entirely exempted you from Project 3, but there are a few uncertainities at the moment, which might lead to limited manpower.
If said uncertainities turns out favourably, you are exempted, but if otherwise, I would have to ask you to help out anyways. Even a little help from other members ultimately goes a long way. Can you do that?

P.S.: There would be a break of two days in between, if that helps.
I understand , what exacly are we going to do during project 3?

About the first P.S

What do you mean you did it manually to 8 fingers? My finger looks like this
31870tn

Well project 1 was already set in stone so I will try my best to help out with that as much as I can.

But when were projects 2 and 3 announced? More importantly how will we be going about them?

I'm with Sheoth on this. I'll try to do my absoulute best on Project 1 as well along with Imago and DT.

Yeah, when was Projects 2 and 3 announced and how are we going to do them?

Yes. I apologise if I am speaking out of turn, but I also think that we should wait with projects 2 and 3 until a later date, not suddenly pop them out unannounced when we haven't even worked out all the kinks in project 1 yet, and it will be very hard to get project 1 done in such a short timeframe.

IMPORTANT NEW INFORMATION:

Lord Kavpeny has replied to my e-mail. He apologises for his absence (due to important real life reasons), and has told me the following:

Project 2 is cancelled, as he will do it himself later on.

Project 3 is cancelled for the moment, but we will try to do it at some later date.

Project 1 is rescheduled for starting January 3rd instead.

Back