• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Discord Link Replacement: Help with identifying Broken Links

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catzlaflame

Ephemeral Thoughts
He/Him
VS Battles
Content Moderator
As many of you probably know, one of the projects the wiki is currently undertaking is the Discord Link Replacement project.

Basically, discord is no longer an acceptable platform to upload and link images to our wiki. The links that are uploaded here often end up failing and harming the page’s quality. Users are currently swapping out functional discord links with Fandom/Imgur links to preemptively counter this issue, but broken links are a bit trickier……

As discussed here, it was determined that it would be appropriate to create a separate thread to connect verse supporters with broken links. If you end up being tagged or mentioned here it is because you could potentially help with finding the scan that corresponds with a broken link. If after 1 week there is no response it is to be assumed that nobody can trace the scan in question and it will just be deleted.

Any and all help is, of course, appreciated.

Page: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Time_Scepter_(Mirage_Comics)

Need: this user (no clue what their tag here is), and maybe a stretch but @Confluctor who is familiar with Image Comics and recently showed some interest in the wiki again (at least I think)

Links:
1. The Time Scepter allowed Bebop and Rocksteady to nearly destroy all of reality
2. With a chant, Savanti with the Time Scepter is capable of summoning and reviving the dead to his will even stating that his entire army still lives
3. It was stated by Savanti that his army were already dead
4. The Multiverse is stated to contain multiple realities with a good number being parallel, having scoreless of dimensions and infinite alternative timestreams.

Need: this user (no clue what their tag here is), and maybe a stretch but @Confluctor who is familiar with Image Comics and recently showed some interest in the wiki again (at least I think)

Links:
1. The Time Scepter allowed Bebop and Rocksteady to nearly destroy all of reality
2. With a chant, Savanti with the Time Scepter is capable of summoning and reviving the dead to his will even stating that his entire army still lives
4. The Multiverse is stated to contain multiple realities with a good number being parallel, having scoreless of dimensions and infinite alternative timestreams.
@The_real_cal_howard @Sans2345 @DarkDragonMedeus @GojiBoyForever @Dark-Carioca @Starbrand_Fan

Was their concerns for Time Scepter's tier? I'm not too versed on the comic examples, though I do know of the multiversal sized cosmology being legit. And based on the scan, evidence, I think the it's fine. Though I do notice the links are broken now and I do not think I have the specific images saved.

Now that the pages are all cleared, here is a collection of all the non-functional links I encountered and removed during the conversion of Discord links.

I had to hide the instances in spoilers to avoid making this message too lengthy. The links are marked with bold and underline formatting to facilitate easier navigation.

Aurora (Archie Comics)
  • [trap others]

Donatello (Archie Comics)
  • [tank attacks]
Durability: Unknown (Can tank attacks from Shredder and is comparable to Michelangelo who tanked a car explosion. Comparable to Leonardo who survived a missile that exploded a barn)

Elemental HERO Neos
  • [Had intercepted a beam of light fired by Sartorius]
  • [in two seconds]
Speed: Massively FTL+ (Had intercepted a beam of light fired by Sartorius by flying from Dolphina, which neighbors Jupiter, in two seconds) | At least Massively FTL+ | At least Massively FTL+ | At least Massively FTL+ | At least Massively FTL+ | At least Massively FTL+

Enerjak
  • [trap others]

Eren Yeager
  • [he also sees the future version of himself through them, including memories of key events yet to come]
  • [Reattached his severed head to his body]

Galactose
  • [allowed the Chaos Scepter]
  • [capable of creating an entire world of Moo Mesa]
Quantum Manipulation (The Crystal Shard allowed the Chaos Scepter to easily rend time and space at a quantum level and it was capable of opening up parallel worlds and parallel lives for Galactose to feed on)
Creation (The Crystal Shard is capable of creating an entire world of Moo Mesa. It was stated that the shard was capable of creating a clear path back to Moo Mesa for Galactose to feed on)

Gongsun Wan'er
  • [pull a cultivation planet while heavily injured]
Lifting Strength: Class P | At least Class P | At least Class P | At least Multi-Stellar (Is massively superior to Quasi-Celestial Daoist Heavenspan and Xi Zifeng, who could pull a cultivation planet while heavily injured, which are usually this massive)

Hunter (Anima: Beyond Fantasy)
  • [Has a combat ability of 160, allowing him to dent walls with its strikes]
Attack Potency: Unknown. At least Wall level (Capable of singlehandedly defeating groups of soldiers. Has a combat ability of 160, allowing him to dent walls with its strikes[2][1]), higher with Charge (While using Charge, Hunter possesses an attack ability of 190)

Kairi (Kingdom Hearts)
  • [It was stated in the Ultimania that Kairi's strength of Heart cannot be defeated by other Keyblade Wielders such as]
Attack Potency: Wall level+ (Comparable to Sora, who can bust crates at this level) | Multiverse level (Is shown to be worthy of a Keyblade, can somewhat keep up with KHII Riku) | Low Complex Multiverse level (Should be comparable to the other Guardians of Light like Axel. It was stated in the Ultimania that Kairi's strength of Heart cannot be defeated by other Keyblade Wielders such as Sora and Riku, among others, helped Sora defeat Xehanort)

Kamen Rider KickHopper
  • [A Rider's]
  • [O Signal]
Cosmic Awareness (A Rider’s O Signal can sense disturbances in the time-axis)

Kivryelle
  • [An attempt from Hanbin to read her level resulted in the system failing, displaying error messages and crash]
Resistance to Information Analysis (As an embodiment of the goddess, it is impossible for the Guideline to get any sort of information from her. An attempt from Hanbin to read her level resulted in the system failing, displaying error messages and crash)

Knight (Guardian Tales)
  • [entirety of Heavenhold]
Attack Potency: Building level (Comparable to Lavi, who could completely destroy a rock with one punch) | City Block level (Comparable to Tao, who pulverized a large group of rocks) | At least City Block level possibly far higher (Stronger than before. Defeated Beth alongside Future Princess, who was capable of casually wiping out the entirety of Heavenhold in her base form just because the Knight wasn't there, as well as the entire world had she not been defeated at that moment. Defeated Knight Alter, who one-shot the Savior, who is superior to both Beth and Lilith. Lilith can move Demon World, an entire planet, casually, and the Savior is capable of eradicating every being on Tetis in an instant, and does so in an offshoot timeline)

Rex (Game Tornado)
  • [Destroyed a large metal container in three bites.]
  • [bunch of cars and their transport truck]
  • [Crushed a roof, before crushing the rest of the house.]
  • [Can cause a large fireball]
  • [Tanked being in the center of a building-sized fireball.]
Attack Potency: At least Wall level (Should at least compare to the average T-Rex. Can destroy a forklift just by biting it once. Can casually destroy trucks. Can cause cars to explode by biting them. Can kill great white sharks and devour them whole. Can devour cars with no repercussions. Is able to eat humans alive. Can destroy vans. Can take down a hot air balloon. Can casually destroy large crates. Is able to kill boatloads worth of people with no effort. Was able to destroy a bulldozer by jumping on it five times. Destroyed a semi in three bites. Destroyed a large metal container in three bites. Can casually eat livestock. Can knock down this building. Can destroy a bus by jumping on it. Can reduce a semi into a husk with his fire breath in three seconds. Destroyed a bus by running into it. Can destroy oil tanks and also passenger cars. Destroys a coal car),
likely Small Building level (Casually reduced a bunch of cars and their transport truck into rubble. Crushed a roof, before crushing the rest of the house. Destroyed a train by jumping on it. Can hurl rocks hard enough to severely harm and eventually destroy something similar to a Bradley Fighting Vehicle. Can harm a UFO comparable to him in approximately 14 hits. Destroyed a truck by jumping on it. Destroyed a house made of bricks. Can destroy a CH-47 Chinook by hitting it six times. Destroyed an armored car. Can cause a large fireball. Can take down a Maus-sized tank with fire breath in sixteen seconds. Destroyed a helicopter. Destroyed a small shop in five seconds)
Durability: Small Building level (Can truck through propane explosions, bombs, gunshots, cars, boats ramming into it, etc. without being harmed too badly. Can casually take missiles hitting him in the face. Can take shots from a rocket launcher. Can tank a multitude of explosions. Tanked being in the center of a building-sized fireball. Easily survives direct hits from anti-tank missiles. Can shrug off hits from air-dropped bombs)

Savanti Romero (2012)
  • [as shown here]
  • [burst of energy, and is capable of sending others]
  • [energy blast]
Electricity Manipulation (The Time Gauntlet allows Savanti to use Ultraviolet lighting against others as shown here)
Energy Manipulation and BFR (The Time Scepter is capable of releasing a burst of energy, and is capable of sending others back to a different timeline)
Durability: Small Building level (He has tanked hits from the TMNT with no harm at all), likely higher (Tanked a punch from Renet that was capable of breaking the Time Loop, and has tanked an energy blast from the Time Scepter)

Savanti Romero (4Kids)
  • [his eyes]
  • [or his]
Energy Projection (Can create bursts of energy through his eyes or his hands)

Savanti Romero (Mirage Comics)
  • [bones into himself]
  • [like Renet are capable]
  • [he would begin to abuse his power]
  • [are capable of creating forcefields]
  • [allowed Bebop and Rocksteady]
  • [with the Time Scepter is capable of summoning]
  • [his army are already]
  • [is capable of creating]
  • [allowed the Chaos Scepter]
  • [have an extremely great number of Multiverses]
  • [would be mad in power and began to warp time and space]
  • [had implied to reboot the entire Multiverse]
  • [to the point of having infinite]
  • [an entire world]
  • [are the same versions from the Mirage]
Attack Reflection (Time Masters like Renet are capable of reflecting blasts)
Space-Time Manipulation (While being an apprentice to Lord Simultaneous, he would begin to abuse his power such as warping time and space)
The Time Scepter allowed Bebop and Rocksteady to create an entire new timeline to the point of fracturing a timeline which resulted in sprouting box dimensions or sub-z streams.
Summoning, and Resurrection (With a chant, Savanti with the Time Scepter is capable of summoning and reviving the dead to his will even stating that his entire army still lives)
Immortality (Type 7 with summons) (Stated from Savanti that his army are already dead ones)
Creation (The Crystal Shard is capable of creating an entire world of Moo Mesa. It was stated that the shard was capable of creating a clear path back to Moo Mesa for Galactose to feed on)
Quantum Manipulation (The Crystal Shard allowed the Chaos Scepter to easily rend time and space at a quantum level and it was capable of opening up parallel worlds and parallel lives for Galactose to feed on)
Large Size (Type 9), and Omnipresence (While becoming one with the Eye of Aga Moo Tou, he managed to have an extremely great number of Multiverses merged into him) and Incorporeality (The Eye of Aga Moo Tou is stated to be a calypso of finite corporal)
Unknown (While being an apprentice for Lord Simultaneous, Savanti would be mad in power and began to warp time and space to his own gain. Was noted as an Assistant God. Should be comparable to Time Masters like Renet who had implied to reboot the entire Multiverse though it is not been elaborated upon if they used their abilities to reboot the Multiverse)
The Multiverse is stated to contain multiple realities with a good number being parallel realities, having a scores of dimensions and to the point of having infinite alternative timestreams.
Gained the Crystal Shard that allowed the Chaos Scepter to rend time and space, tearing the veil between universes, creating an entire world of Moo Mesa, and capable of creating a clear path back to Moo Mesa for Galactose after eating universes and tearing the texture of the space-time
Note: It has been officially stated from WOG that Savanti and Renet who had made appearances in the IDW TMNT continuity and series such as Bebop and Rocksteady Destroy Everything are the same versions from the Mirage continuity.

Senator Armstrong
  • [comparable to]
Regeneration (At least High-Low, as he can reattach lost limbs. Likely Mid, as his nanomachines are stated in the official guides to be comparable to Vamp's)

Shadow Ring
  • [Manriki Gusari]

Sword of Acorns
  • [Uncle Chuck]
  • [fatally wounded]
  • [restoring free will]

Time Scepter (Mirage Comics)
  • [allowed Bebop and Rocksteady]
  • [with the Time Scepter is capable of summoning]
  • [his army were already]
  • [infinite]
Reality Warping (The Time Scepter allowed Bebop and Rocksteady to nearly destroy all of reality. It was stated by Renet that Bebop and Rocksteady had fractured the TMNT timeline with the Time Scepter)
Summoning, and Resurrection (With a chant, Savanti with the Time Scepter is capable of summoning and reviving the dead to his will even stating that his entire army still lives)
Immortality (Type 7 with summons. It was stated by Savanti that his army were already dead)
The Multiverse is stated to contain multiple realities with a good number being parallel, having scoreless of dimensions and infinite alternative timestreams.

Wolverine (Laura Kinney)

• [Can pierce]
  • [harm]
  • [wound]
  • [Dodged a blast from]
  • [Three grown men struggled to restrain her, even after she was shot in the stomach]
  • [Her muscles constantly repair themselves]
  • [She managed to survive a blast from Nimrod]
  • [despite not having her healing factor]
  • [Could continue fighting]
  • [despite]
  • [being reduced]
  • [down to]
  • [a skeleton]
  • [Didn't even flinch from a shark biting her]
  • [very precise]
  • [knowledgeable in anatomy and killing tactics]
  • [speaks fluent French and has extensive knowledge of information gathering]
  • [Has some knowledge of forensics]
  • [as she was able to beat Wolverine's time on the Weapon X training at the age of eleven]
  • [indirectly stated she was more skilled]
  • [Beat her own time]
  • [on every mission]
  • [for three years straight]
  • [Can skin a man like an onion]
  • [and think of twenty-seven ways to kill someone by looking at them]

Last edited:

Links:
Found the Savanti feat, now I’ll find the infinite time streams statement

I think we need to consider with removing Reddit links as well. Especially the fact that it can’t even be converted into any other files.

Probably, yes, as it counts as forum posts, and are often used in ways that conflict with our rules against linking to external respect threads.

Thanks a massove lot for helping out. 🙏🙂

So what code should I use in our wiki's content filter for preventing the use of Reddit links there in the future?

Here is the code used against Gfycat links:

lcase(added_lines) rlike "gfycat\.\w{2,3}"

Hold up, we should not block Reddit. There are tons of the pages that use its information or its respect threads.

If anything, only this ".redd.it", so the code should be:
CSS:
lcase(added_lines) rlike ".redd.it\.\w{2,3}"

Again, only add it once we finish with the entire section of reddit, and I still see many pages in DPL.

@GarrixianXD You can't remove reddit links from the profiles unless you are willing to replace its entire content in a proper manner for each page.

I don't mind Reddit images (as they have different URL) to be replaced. But Reddit URL themselves should not be replaced. Many of those pages has Reddit links for feats/respect threads and other purposes.

Well, we technically do not allow linking to externally hosted respect threads anymore. They should be hosted in our wiki's blog posts instead.

Well, we technically do not allow linking to externally hosted respect threads anymore. They should be hosted in our wiki's blog posts instead.
I agree fully, but till then, we can't simply block it now till we host it in our wiki's blog posts properly all of them.

Well, it depends on if Garrixian or somebody else backs up the relevant content to blog posts and links to them instead or not.

Hold up, we should not block Reddit. There are tons of the pages that use its information or its respect threads.

If anything, only this ".redd.it", so the code should be:
CSS:
lcase(added_lines) rlike ".redd.it\.\w{2,3}"

Again, only add it once we finish with the entire section of reddit, and I still see many pages in DPL.

@GarrixianXD You can't remove reddit links from the profiles unless you are willing to replace its entire content in a proper manner for each page.
I might intentionally deleted 2 or 3 files, I’ll reinstate it back.

Yeah, turns out it was those pages I wiped the Reddit links of the pages

It should be fixed now

Thank you for helping out. 🙏

The code in question should only be used via a specific content filter in our wiki.

Well, it depends on if Garrixian or somebody else backs up the relevant content to blog posts and links to them instead or not.
Oof, that reminds me. I’ll get it done once I return home tmrw. I can’t rlly do much with mobile editing atm.

Seems like those Reddit respect threads has a crap load of external link (especially gfycat) and pasting it into a blog post is a lot more tedious than I thought. If I had to do all that alone it's at least going to take around 2 weeks, hence, I'd appreciate it if someone could help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back