• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unofficial Powers and Abilities Addition Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Monarch, Odder manipulation would just be a manipulation that is stranger than others so it fits here >->

How often does Buttersamuri's variation of Odder Manipulation appear and are there any notable characters who can use it?

Then the ability should be renamed to Smell Manipulation. Buttersamuri's name suggestion sounds unfitting anyways.

It's mostly a lot of animal like characters like Zoidberg. Who specifically have something they can release as a defense. Or like stink bugs. The bus from magic school bus can also do it.

And yea. Wasn't sure if it should be smell or Oder manipulation. So I just went with the latter. But it can be changed to Smell

That does sound better name wise. Alrighty then. Fragrance manipulation. Does any characters in this verse you know of qualify under this power? So they can be put as a user if it

I think Unholy manipulation should be its own power, wtih Darkness, Void, Corruption etc. being subsets of it

Basic idea is in having Unholy powers is to damage or corrupt Holy properties and properties that aren't connected to it, like influencing humans etc. and them being of dark nature

I think a power called Damage Restoration could be good. The ability to reopen or restore old wounds, Scar Dead from Medaka Box is this power, and Berserker Nightengale also has this ability. I think it could be unique and notable enough to warrant a page

It seems like it would be good to mention on the fragrance manipulation page that it's heavily used for tracking and indicating enemies, and is typically the most complex form of communication available to animals that lack complex speech (so nearly every animal in the real world).

What about Reconstruction? Or a power to send something back to its orginal state? So like one version is Fixing broken objects to their orginal form. And another could be changing them back to their most orginal form. Example.

Like unforging steel. If that makes sense

Well we do already have a deconstruction page. Either that one should be removed or I think we should get a Reconstruction.

I guess deconstruction is more for turning someone to dust thanos style or shattering someone in a durability negating fashion but not by manipulating them at a molecular level.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Yeah, the deconstruction page is kinda redundant since matter manip lets you do that anyway. Crazy Diamond can do both.
Deconstruction is still different enough to have its own page, and is used by many characters who don't have advanced matter manipulation. Same case as Time Stop and Time Manipulation.

I have a question. Would "description manipulation" be covered by information manipulation? Description manipulation is what it says on the tin, the ability to change the description or defination of something but you'd only be changing a singular object so it won't be the same as conceptual manipulation.

Seen a lot of people asking for logic manipulation to be made......am i the only one who thinks logic defiance would be a better choice.

Andytrenom said:
I have a question. Would "description manipulation" be covered by information manipulation?
Since the page already says that Information Manipulation can be used to manipulate the fundamental information of an object like the universe itself, to warp reality, its laws, and potentially even its concepts, I think it already covers description manipulation.

With reconstruction. (Or Restortion as a better name) I believe there are a few characters who really can only reconstruct or turn back to its own orginal state. Not manipulation of matter as a whole.

Things like the golden Tablet directly has the power just to return things to their orginal state. Nothing more. And I'm seeing that a large list of people who can do this specifically

Great Will of the Macrocosm (Excel Saga)

Leanan-sidhe (Shakugan No Shana)

Archetype: Earth (Tsukihime)

Ein Sof/Ayin (Kabbalah)

Dyntos (Kid Icarus: Uprising)

Yoshimori (Kekkaishi)

Orihime Inoue (Bleach)

Ect. Many more. The power seems specific enough and commons enough to have a page

As well.

Oil Manipulation. I can get a list of characters who can use it. And combat usable. (Some can even use the oil on someone's skin. So definitely useful for some)

@Butter Anti once showed me an ability called Regressiing which seems to fit here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back