• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Undertale Powers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a list of powers that the characters should have

Frisk

Ressurectio well it was agreed a while back, but was forgotten to be added?

Resistance to Existence Erasure since they resisted Asriel trying to erase them.

Resistance to Reality Warping?

Unafected by Asriel "flash of light" (Napstablook have resistance while Frisk don't have) and Flowey manipulating reality

Flight through they jet-pack

Immortality Type 3?

Asriel/Flowey

Can someone to explain why me both Asriel and Flowey have "Data Manipulation"? the closest thing i could find was this and it likely would fall at Information Manipulation

Asriel/Flowey should have Spatial Manipulation

Asriel Void Manipulation should be switched to Existence Erasure

Power Nullification, Magic, Time Paradox Immunity and Energy Projection for Flowey

They Matter Manipulation should clarified that it is only for creating weapons from nothing like Asriel doing it here

Asriel shouldn't be Non-Corporeal since just being made of souls is not enough

They lifting strengh should be Unknown unless i am forgeting something

Absorption of souls for Asriel and Flowey

They can directly suck someone soul with a "Flash of light" but can't do it to someone with a strong soul

Chara

Chara soul was destroyed before the game even begin so shouldn't they also have immunity to soul manipulation like Flowey?

If it isn't accepeted because of Sans... didn't Sans also killed Flowey which is a souless being and have immunity to soul manipulation?

Mettaton/Alphys

Technological Manipulation and Hacking both of them have control over various technical devices and also showed the ability to hack.

Too much people

Weakness to hate for every monster

Possibly resistance to Memory Erasure?

Applies to Frisk, Chara, Asriel and Flowey

High lvl Determination users can erase other people memories through a reset and they don't get they memories erased by it as seem by Flowey which can remeber Frisk resets

Some resistance to Soul Manipulation

Applies to everyone in the game (even W. D Gaster) aside from Annoying Dog and Bird That Carries You Over A Disproportionately Small Gap

Monsters also fight between themselves like Asgore and Undyne training but they don't one-shot someone because of they soul manipulation even Mettaton EX can take hits at his soul (Which is his weakness) by Frisk cell phone and continue to fight normaly

It still nullified Flowey/Frisk control over time and i don't remember anywhere something saying a character should only have Power Nullification if he can nullify multiples powers only. It's like saying a character shouldn't have it because he can only negate electricity

Aside from that what shouldn't be applicable?

Where's the spatial manipulation came from ?

Sans time manipulation it's a old method to make things more "dramatic", Most characters that ever make such thing would have this abilitie so no. And you need to prove that he is capable to manipulate the air by himself.

Power Null should be a application for only DT. Also, PN not always means that you can nullify all the opponent's powers, sometimes just means that you can render the effectiness of someone abilities but not complete cancel it.

I thought I was already agreed that Asriel having control over everything should count as time-space manipulation if not then i will remove it.

Well it's made by Sans trash... aside from it i got nothing :v and i am too lazy to argue about a skeleto

I will inform Azathoth about this thread.

Power Nullification isnt applicable. He doesnt nullify powers, he nullified Flowey's especifically due to him being Determination based. That is nothing like Anti Venom, for instance.

Immortality type 3 only happened during Asriel's fight, otherwise thats a no. Should have a (Only with unimaginable levels of Determination) or something.

Sans' time manipulation isnt clear, it would certainly take more than that scene to prove it. Also the air manipulation is out of the question since we dont know how he did that, IF he did that or in general, so no.

Gaster never appeared or showed anything of himself, everything else is fanmade, so forget about that.

Willpower Manipulation isn't really a ability they have, I believe. They cant change others willpowers at will. Frisk did so to Asriel by showing him he was "wrong" and making him emotionally unstable. Its not an ability like GER.

Thats all I can think of, really. The rest seems kinda reasonable.

Something like "Can nullify determination based powers" would still work Frisk

immortality would only apply to they 2-B rating

Sans time/air manipulation was already debunked

Gaster page :v but i don't know where they get the 66.666 ATK/DEF (I heard it was datamined) but i already forget it

Willpower manipulation isn't just change other people willpower but rather control over it and it was already accepted at a older thread.

I actually see the Asriel fight as some sort of memory manipulation...

The older thread certainly has something weird about it since they never showed they can explicitly control someones Willpower. They cant do that. Which is exactly what I said.

Then it would be fine.

Also, that isnt Memory Manipulation. Thats just Determination acting all like the Force from Star Wars. Or whatever the hell helped Spider-Man free Adam Warlock. Nobody manipulated it and certainly Frisk/Narrator didnt know wtf was that. "Something else..". Thats something authors use constantly to give the Protagonist some godsent info, power, etc. for them to get the job done. Sometimes called Deus Ex Machina, I call it Plot Armor.

Are you refering to Immortality or PN?

I just checked the entire thread and it basically got forgotten so... forgot that existed (Willpower manipulation) :v

Everything for Frisk seems fine, but I don't know if I agree with Immortality Type 3, as this would only apply if Frisk actively was trying to come back (I would assume, based on their goals, they still want to live a relatively normal life and eventually die like everyone else). That said, Anderson's suggestion should probably work.

Most changes for Asriel and Flowey seem fine, but their Power Nullification is likely far too specific to be added, as it is only overpowering the time-based abilities of other DETERMINATION users.

Chara is definitely soulless (though they can eventually persuade you to give them yours), so immunity to Soul Manipulation should be fine.

Ghost Mettaton would need his own key for Type 7 and Incorporeal, since it's made clear he has bonded to his physical body, which makes him able to be killed.

I'm fine with the generic changes other than Power Nullification for reasons already mentioned, though generic monsters' Soul Manipulation resistance should be stressed to be extremely minor, as it essentially equates to their soul having the same durability as their physical body when being directly attacked.

At least he didn't debunk the entire post

But isn't that the exactly same type of resistance as Frisk?

Okay

But just to make sure minor resistance to memory erasure and the weakness for monsters are also ok?

Where do you take Memory Erasure from, dude? If it is about the Memory Manipulation from before, once again I need to mention that nobody manipulated anything there. Frisk didnt do so, Asriel didnt do so, nothing manipulated them. He just Deus Ex Machine'd the hell out. If it isn't, please... explain yourself.

It's because of the resets but since even characters like Toriel can have minor memories of it... i am very unsure

I assumed you were getting it from the fact Asriel erased the experience of him (as Flowey) attacking the main cast and absorbing everyone.

Should I unlock any profiles for you to apply the suggested changes that Azathoth accepted?

Oh, that is quite a lot of work. Perhaps you could ask somebody else to help you out? Just remember to tell them when you are done, so they can re-lock the profiles.

I think Memory Erasure resistance is inappropriate.Everyone forgets everything(including Frisk) after True Reset.

For the Frisk part,I think Resurrection via Dt is more likely than Type3 Immortality.

I think that's it.

Well, about the Napstablook having resistance to "Reality Warping." I kind of randomly gave him that a long time ago lol.

You are not supposed to make random additions to profile pages...

1. Frisk should have "Self-Resurrection" to be specific.

2. I agree with Existence Erasure.

3. I already did the Napstablook thing (sorry about that "extra addition" to his powers & abilities)

4. I agree with that.

5. Tfw type 4 immortality for Asriel should already been replaced with type 3 a long while ago.

6. I'm not sure if Asriel/Flowey should have info. manipulation.

7. Asriel? Yes. Flowey? No, unless you got evidence that Flowey can possibly do that.

8. I agree with Asriel having Existence Erasure

9. Power Nullification should apply to Photoshop Flowey.

10. True.

11. Asriel Dreemurr should have Nigh-Invulnerability, and Soul Manipulation Immunity since he predates souls while also being both dead & alive at the same time.

12. That would involve having Resistance to Soul Manipulation.

13. That should be considered as "likely High-Godly regen" for Chara. So, Regenerationn (Mid-Godly to likely High-Godly).

14. Idk how that's logically possible that Sans can bypass that immunity when he uses soul-based attacks.

Anonimoe7875 said:
I have now unlocked these profiles. Anonimoe7875, feel free to adjust them according what Azathoth agreed with.

Remember to tell me here when you are done, so I can re-lock them.

@Magi RobloxG

You are NOT allowed to mess with the profiles that I just opened. I remember what happened the last time.

15. True.

16. Mk and Azzy should be able to take care of that.

17. All Undertale monsters such as (place certain monster's name which is found on their profile), are all weak against hatred.

18. Minor Resistance to Memory Manipulation for all monsters (excluding Sans & Flowey), Resistance to Memory Manipulation for Frisk & Sans (since he remembers & keeps count of every time you reset), High Resistance for Flowey since still remembers how the True Reset works but he also stated that it can still works on him. Also, Immunity to Memory Manipulation for maybe Photoshop Flowey, Chara (they were completely unaffected by Memory Erasure), the Anomaly (Same as what stated for Chara), and Asriel.

19. Gaster has the ability to Reset like Frisk & Chara does apparently.

Ermn

On a side note,Animoe,you forgot to change Sans ability section...

It's still says:

Karmic Retribution (essentially turns an opponent's sins against them)

Juggerton said:
Ermn

On a side note,Animoe,you forgot to change Sans ability section...

It's still says:

Karmic Retribution (essentially turns an opponent's sins against them)
Yea, it should say "KARMA"

@Antvasima May I add these 2 pictures to Chara and Frisk's profiles? And you may need to tell me how to insert them.

1. Soulless Chara (Soulless Pacifist Route):
Hqdefault

2. Fully Determined Frisk:

A50211fa63533e594dee58afde197e3c--kingdom-hearts-sayings

No. I do not think that it seems necessary or appropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back