• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Undertale Powers

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of those images is fanart (which we only use if there isn't a good image to work with already) and they also have no change in appearance in those states, it's like for example, Character A has 2 keys, yet in both keys they have little to no change in appearance if at all, yet a second image is put in for the second key, how much sense would that make?

This is exactly what you are suggesting

I agree. The first image is of low quality, and does not really contribute anything, and the second is unofficial fanart.

1. I found a better version of the first picture:

Tumblr inline nyn6mpDdqo1qda68o 540
It might be needed soon.

2. Why do all of the fanarts have to be official? I thought they need to be transparent or something for the profiles so they look better.

They don't have to be official, but they have to be good representations, and we do not know if that is what Frisk looks like.

Anyway, I am extremely busy with the daily backlog, and do not have the time to talk more about this. You can ask Azathoth if you wish, but he will likely also get annoyed with you.

Antvasima said:
They don't have to be official, but they have to be good representations, and we do not know if that is what Frisk looks like.

Anyway, I am extremely busy with the daily backlog, and do not have the time to talk more about this. You can ask Azathoth if you wish, but he will likely also get annoyed with you.
Mk and Azathoth shouldn't really treat people like that.

Azathoth hasn't treated you or anybody else badly, as far as I am aware.

Okay. I will unlock them for you.

I have also locked the profiles that I unlocked earlier.

I discovered that it is possible to copy and paste text into my batch page-locking/unlocking program, so these tasks will turn much easier for me in the future, as long as people write lists of the exact page titles.

Okay. Do you need his page unlocked again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back