• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Undertale: Minor LS downgrade and Asriel intelligence update

Just decided to give a minor fix for this fella.

Asriel's Intelligence

For some reason the profile doesn't include sections for his child self, so I fixed that and did this. References will be added in the profile if accepted.

Also updated from Above Average to Genius, due to him being basically almost omniscient over the whole Underground thanks to the absurd amount of resets he made, having learned almost every single bit of knownledge and detail that is possible to learn in the Underground, to the point he can accurately predict what the outcomes of his actions would be, or what will the characters say and/or do. I don't think that merely "show greater cognitive ability than the norm, but do not particularly stand out in any intellectual or academic fields." fits this, like at all.

Lifting Strength stuff

Some things about the LS stuff for Undertale never seemed right to me.

Scaling from Class 10

Ok so why are some of the characters Class 10? That is got through Papyrus' and Mettaton's attacks, but these are, ya know, attacks, even their profiles say they're not physically that strong, nor they can lift that much. However, there's still the Ice Wolf scaling (Class 5) which can be used. Characters who can get an update from being clearly physically stronger than him are:
Papyrus and Mettaton will have a "Class 5 physically, Class 10 via Magic" or something I suppose.

Flowey

For his base form, he didn't just close the elevator's doors, but also moved the elevator from the True Lab until it reached New Home. Considering than an elevator's minimal weight ranges between 400 and 600 kg, I think that Class 1 for his vines (while leaving his actual physical LS Unknown for lack of feats otherwise) is appropriate here.

Photoshop Flowey

He obviosuly upscales from the Class 5 value I've mentioned above, but there's more.

As said in the profile, he managed to to held with no effort Papyrus, Undyne, Asgore, Toriel, Sans and Undyne at the same time. However, the reason why he doesn't have a multiplier is due to him helding each of them with different sets of vines, so he doesn't scale.

Well, I disagree with it, I'd like to remember that these are all small vines, a smaller part of the bigger ones Flowey is made of. It's obvious as hell that his whole body is stronger than the combined strenght of all the smaller vines, it's like saying that my whole hand isn't stronger than the combined strenght of all my 5 fingers.

Given that 4 of these characters are Class 5 (2.42 Tons), x4 gives me 9.68 Tons, which while still Class 5, I'd like to remember that is still something Flowey did with no effort at all, meaning that he'd can upscale to Class 10 (10 Tons), meaning that he'd be "Class 10, likely higher", and his God of Hyperdeath form being instead "At least Class 10, likely far higher" for being, like, infinitely stronger.

Last edited:
Back