• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[Undertale Discussion Thread]

You're wrong.

You're wrong.
Sparing minibosses and MK aborts the route. Same with the Snowdrake, Chara really hates his ass.
When have I implied this? You're wrong.
Dunno man, at the start?

You're wrong.
Sparing minibosses and MK aborts the route. Same with the Snowdrake, Chara really hates his ass.

Dunno man, at the start?
DIs man is trolling my guy, pay him no mind.

Actually it's the Annoying Dog.
No, it's Gaster himself since it's all started when demon made contract with the player, and then Gaster reveals his ass as the hero, beating Demon down to the ground

You're wrong.
Aren't players able to abort the Genocide route before fighting Mettaton Neo? If I remember well, if you spare a single monster before you fight him, you get a neutral ending.
That's how you get the Alphys ending (Near Genocide) where Alphys (The worst character in the game) becomes the leader of the underground.

That being said, can you re-fight the monsters you've spared? I have forgotten those details.
Dunno man, at the start?
Did I? I don't remember it.

I must clarify that I only support genocide of fictional characters since well, they're fictional.

I don't support genocides in real life.
its sad that this guy doesn't understand that the main dude to blame in Undertale is the Gaster.
I've never heard of that theory even when I was an Und*rtale fan. Tell me more about it.

Aren't players able to abort the Genocide route before fighting Mettaton Neo? If I remember well, if you spare a single monster before you fight him, you get a neutral ending.
No, sparing non-important monsters won't abort your fight. Fighting NEO, you can still abort it, by not hitting in FULL strength.
That's how you get the Alphys ending (Near Genocide) where Alphys (The worst character in the game) becomes the leader of the underground.
(Toriel is worse, my guy.)
That being said, can you re-fight the monsters you've spared? I have forgotten those details.
They're random and repetitive. But, it won't work with minibosses and snowdrake. They're special.
Did I? I don't remember it.

I must clarify that I only support genocide of fictional characters since well, they're fictional.

I don't support genocides in real life.
then wth you expected when you said "crappy morals" lmao.
I've never heard of that theory even when I was an Und*rtale fan. Tell me more about it.
You see, I lied. It's more about Deltarune.
In Deltarune, there was Twitter Overtake event, when Gaster hijacked the Undertale account, and claimed that he needs players to have more information and to create a new future. In Deltarune.com (the website), 2015-2017, there was cryptic ahh messages on wingdings, FULLY confirming that the guy is the Gaster.
In the code and other stuff, he is associated with 666 number.

Summarising the information shows us that Gaster gave the player full power over everything with no moral issues, meaning that it all for his own goals which overrides the morals about murder.
In Undertale, Gaster leaves a lot of messages with A B C letter, demon code being as an example and redacteda being as an example too.
There's a easter egg, which summarises the ending you got and...
Neutral ending: A
Pacifist: B
Genocide: C

It's all just Gaster's ass being too crazy and locked on his goal, to make a "new future".

No, sparing non-important monsters won't abort your fight. Fighting NEO, you can still abort it, by not hitting in FULL strength.

IT SEEMS I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG. Doing the genocide Route and avoiding killing just one miserable monster cancels the Genocide Route as you can see in this video. You can fight Mettaton Neo without killing the last monster and it completely ABORTS the Genocide route. IT LOOKS LIKE I WON, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA
(Toriel is worse, my guy.)
What do you mean?
They're random and repetitive. But, it won't work with minibosses and snowdrake. They're special.

then wth you expected when you said "crappy morals" lmao.
To my understanding, Toby Fox tries to shame you and make you feel bad for killing fictional characters and for liking games where you grind. I completely disagree with that, there is nothing wrong with killing beings that don't exist. That's why his morals are crappy.

You see, I lied. It's more about Deltarune.
In Deltarune, there was Twitter Overtake event, when Gaster hijacked the Undertale account, and claimed that he needs players to have more information and to create a new future. In Deltarune.com (the website), 2015-2017, there was cryptic ahh messages on wingdings, FULLY confirming that the guy is the Gaster.
In the code and other stuff, he is associated with 666 number.

Summarising the information shows us that Gaster gave the player full power over everything with no moral issues, meaning that it all for his own goals which overrides the morals about murder.
In Undertale, Gaster leaves a lot of messages with A B C letter, demon code being as an example and redacteda being as an example too.
There's a easter egg, which summarises the ending you got and...
Neutral ending: A
Pacifist: B
Genocide: C

It's all just Gaster's ass being too crazy and locked on his goal, to make a "new future".
VERY
VERY
INTERESTING

IT SEEMS I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG. Doing the genocide Route and avoiding killing just one miserable monster cancels the Genocide Route as you can see in this video. You can fight Mettaton Neo without killing the last monster and it completely ABORTS the Genocide route. IT LOOKS LIKE I WON, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

It happened. He competely lost his mind. 💀

your ass, you forgot to read the description.
Sparing does NOT abort it, he left 1 last kill in the Core. If he spared one, and then killed another, he would get the genocide route.
Game requires you to for example, clean 17 monsters. You can spare random npc if you want, but you have to kill 17, whatever happens.
What do you mean?
She has forsaken the underground, leaving it alone on the king, while it was known that she was the "brain" of the underground, then she locked up monsters in the ruin, and they even become happy when they found out that ruins are unlocked. Then, this mf dares to go against Asgore, even if this mf did everything for HIS kingdom and own kind, while Toriel traded her own race for the humans.
To my understanding, Toby Fox tries to shame you and make you feel bad for killing fictional characters and for liking games where you grind. I completely disagree with that, there is nothing wrong with killing beings that don't exist. That's why his morals are crappy.
He just wanted to tell a story lmao
VERY
VERY
INTERESTING
Yes, also I have to say that Undertale is a legit deal with the demon, and Deltarune is the deal with the Devil himself, aka Gaster.
Gaster got no morals, but a goal, even if he have to kill the King, yet he still counts himself as a royal scientist. The Undertale is marketed as a royal sciences, meaning that bro created the game. so yeah, Gaster is here to blame.

your ass, you forgot to read the description.
Sparing does NOT abort it, he left 1 last kill in the Core. If he spared one, and then killed another, he would get the genocide route.
Game requires you to for example, clean 17 monsters. You can spare random npc if you want, but you have to kill 17, whatever happens.

She has forsaken the underground, leaving it alone on the king, while it was known that she was the "brain" of the underground, then she locked up monsters in the ruin, and they even become happy when they found out that ruins are unlocked. Then, this mf dares to go against Asgore, even if this mf did everything for HIS kingdom and own kind, while Toriel traded her own race for the humans.
The description of the video says nothing.
He just wanted to tell a story lmao
The story is mediocre. Jojo's better.

My tongue is better than yours since it has better tastes.
your tongue only fits in asses, while my perfectly enjoys something I can enjoy, for example the Cosmer book series.
You're nothing but a mindless asshole capable only of ruining and misunderstanding.

My brain is better than yours since it actually contains knowledge and mind.
Same with every part of my body, being capable of doing sports, I bet you're just a ****** nerd in your mom's basement.

your tongue only fits in asses, while my perfectly enjoys something I can enjoy, for example the Cosmer book series.
You're nothing but a mindless asshole capable only of ruining and misunderstanding.

My brain is better than yours since it actually contains knowledge and mind.
Same with every part of my body, being capable of doing sports, I bet you're just a ****** nerd in your mom's basement.
I struck a nerve.

Not only is deltarune a better game than undertale, but this just proves deltarune enjoyers ratio undertale fans
In terms of general gameplay, I agree, but in terms of emotionally compelling story-telling and memorable characters Undertale is still ahead of it, though I'm certain Deltarune will surpass it in all aspects given that we're not even half way through it yet. I also prefer Undertale's music more but that's subjective.

In any case, comparing Undertale and Deltarune is silly, to me. Deltarune has a higher budget, higher motivation, larger team, more experienced developer(s), etc.. It's a successor to Undertale, in a sense.

Deltarune has accomplished more by this point in the game than undertale had at this point
also in terms of ost I like deltarune way better..,field of hopes and dreams being better than ruins or snowdin or waterfall, a cyber’s world being better than CORE, Big Shot being better than megalovania 🗿

I just noticed I am in the Undertale thread. I will consider talking about my preferred Death Battle matchup ideas with Undertale characters on here.

Deltarune has accomplished more by this point in the game than undertale had at this point
also in terms of ost I like deltarune way better..,field of hopes and dreams being better than ruins or snowdin or waterfall, a cyber’s world being better than CORE, Big Shot being better than megalovania 🗿
**** off 😤

I will have to kill you for this Ziller

what_can_i_say_except_delete_this_by_ericsonic18_ddgd29x-fullview.jpg

Back