• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[Undertale Discussion Thread]

Now when book came out, we actually know a lot of details

For example, now we know that Asriel downgravers suck ass since it's now stated that Asriel can erase all and everything

What book?
Legends of Localisation written by Localisation team, all their words are backed up by Toby Fox, so...

So now we know that Asriel scales to Undertale verse for real, no argument what can say different since it's now Officially confirmed.

Also we know now that Determination doesn't actually mean Power of Will, but mean De-Termination thanks to book.

Also we now aware that Chara is permanently with us and always fight for control and we are now aware that in Frisk body, there's 3 entities fighting for control over the body.

I think it will help against mind manipulation a little.

By the way
We can actually create Gaster page but with a note that we count The Voice from Deltarune as a same creature as Gaster

Like we did with Vanny page FNaF

r/Undertale - the duality of sans fanart

Anything about sans? Time stop?

By the way, people now can suck ass very good

Since japanese UT and DR is canon, fully and shows more than English.

So, i've been trying to make a gaster page that has nothing to do with mysteryman, and i think i've done quite well.

Gaster. including before he got erased by the core, and post when he created the deltarune world, which is now basically confirmed when a buncha wingdings directly quote the Deltarune legend years before it came out. still working on his 2-C reasons

"The flames in his body are magical and can be controlled... except when he gets angry or flustered. Fortunately, he has a cool and collected personality. He's also very quiet. Hearing him speak in the bar could be considered a rare treat. Outside of it, it's not known if he speaks more."

"Make no mistake, he can burn something with his body. But at its coldest, the flame's heat is like a hot water bottle, and the waves of the heat feel like silk."

Somewhat relevant for pages.

The name is also interesting. I could 100% see the phrase "Who are you" being used in a Gaster related context. With how much of a video game nerd Toby is and the inspiration he takes from other games, I can't even entertain the possibility of this being a coincidence.

And the number of the soundtrack is 17...Entry Number 17. Now that could be a coincidence for sure. I mean it's an inspired theme for sure but obviously it's not like the verses have connected lore or something.

This is probably overthinking it, but looking back at the Sans profile in Grillby's Rogues Gallery, it mentions that Sans acted as though he were a long-time common customer at Grillbys when he first arrived. The first day he appeared, he sat down and asked for his "usual". He was very liked by the regulars at Grillbys very quickly.

This could be even further evidence for the theory that Sans is a literal multiversal traveler, perhaps alongside Papyrus, which stems from multiple pieces of evidence that probably all of you know. If Sans had already gone to Grillbys in another timeline, all of this would make sense.

This is probably overthinking it, but looking back at the Sans profile in Grillby's Rogues Gallery, it mentions that Sans acted as though he were a long-time common customer at Grillbys when he first arrived. The first day he appeared, he sat down and asked for his "usual". He was very liked by the regulars at Grillbys very quickly.

This could be even further evidence for the theory that Sans is a literal multiversal traveler, perhaps alongside Papyrus, which stems from multiple pieces of evidence that probably all of you know. If Sans had already gone to Grillbys in another timeline, all of this would make sense.
ooh ooh! I have a great feat for dimensional travel for sans one second

Welp.

Then you also have the mysterious teleportation doors in Deltarune that use almost the exact same sprite as his bedroom door, the "time and space shenanigans", his blatant awareness of timelines, a mysterious machine in his secret lab, the Riverperson saying "Beware the man who came from another world", the fact that he has a picture of 3 people with the words "Don't forget" (which is a heavily important phrase in Deltarune, like, one of the MOST important ones), and most of all to me, something almost nobody mentions, Papyrus LITERALLY says that it feels like another world in his room.

Welp.

Then you also have the mysterious teleportation doors in Deltarune that use almost the exact same sprite as his bedroom door, the "time and space shenanigans", his blatant awareness of timelines, a mysterious machine in his secret lab, the Riverperson saying "Beware the man who came from another world", and most of all to me, something almost nobody mentions, Papyrus LITERALLY says that it feels like another world in his room.
Sans dimensional travel when? I think it can happen as a likely rating or maybe even a flat out rating

And of course, we know for a fact that Toby had Deltarune planned years before Undertale came out. In fact it's debatable that Deltarune was being planned possibly as far back as Undertale was. As Toby Fox had shown artwork way back in 2012 that included what looked like early versions of Deltarune exclusive characters including Lancer.

Sans dimensional travel when? I think it can happen as a likely rating or maybe even a flat out rating
It could go for a possibly for sure. Not because of it not having enough proof, but because what we don't know is the method he used. It's pretty obvious that Sans has traveled between worlds, but he's probably done so via technology (possibly the machine in his lab), which isn't applicable to combat at all.

It could go for a possibly for sure. Not because of it not having enough proof, but because what we don't know is the method he used. It's pretty obvious that Sans has traveled between worlds, but he's probably done so via technology (possibly the machine in his lab), which isn't applicable to combat at all.
Are you gonna make the CRT or should I?

Back