• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[Undertale Discussion Thread]

I will have to kill you for this Ziller
what_can_i_say_except_delete_this_by_ericsonic18_ddgd29x-fullview.jpg
Sans Battle >>> Anything that can happen in deltarune
I think theyā€™re coming for me, answer the phone
I canā€™t explain until Iā€™m all alone

Unconfirmed lyrics šŸ¤“
Those arenā€™t even the right ones, I changed them a little
but 90% of the big shot lyrics are very obviously understood
ā€œThink heā€™s coming for me answer the phone, I canā€™t explain until youā€™re all alone. It pulls the strings and makes them ring, until your heart starts t[break up].ā€

Those arenā€™t even the right ones, I changed them a little
but 90% of the big shot lyrics are very obviously understood
ā€œThink heā€™s coming for me answer the phone, I canā€™t explain until youā€™re all alone. It pulls the strings and makes them ring, until your heart starts t[break up].ā€
Eh. Things always start to sound "more clear" once you've already decided upon what is being said. So much so that sometimes, people interpret lyrics incorrectly even after learning the correct lyrics.

Those are most likely the lyrics. I agree, in fact I think it's almost certain, but there's definitely no confirmation. Toby wanted to make it next to impossible to know for certain what Spamton says in BIG SHOT while giving a good idea at the same time, and damn did he do it well.

A theory I came up with it Deltarune
  • Toby will make secret bosses 4 more secret bosses until he comes to the last chapter
  • Just like our fellow secret bosses their story will be different reasons always leading up to some "guy" doing something to them that caused insanity
  • It will all end up with "Garbage Noise"...

A theory I came up with it Deltarune
  • Toby will make secret bosses 4 more secret bosses until he comes to the last chapter
  • Just like our fellow secret bosses their story will be different reasons always leading up to some "guy" doing something to them that caused insanity
  • It will all end up with "Garbage Noise"...
Seam says we won't get past the third secret boss and that we are doomed or something so idk

Who said third secret boss
Jevil and Spamton are both secret bosses that give you Shadow Crystals. Seam says that without the Shadow Mantle he was going to give us the third secret boss will be unbeatable.

Anyway there is a Deltarune Discussion thread for this

we should just merge the threads
it'll make it more active, but also there won't be a pointless split between two games that are in the same multiverse

Yeah I guess

This thread was kinda dead a few days ago and the Deltarune one isn't really active either

Jevil and Spamton are both secret bosses that give you Shadow Crystals. Seam says that without the Shadow Mantle he was going to give us the third secret boss will be unbeatable.

Anyway there is a Deltarune Discussion thread for this
I didn't realize that. And yeah 100% agree with Ziller. Having two different threads for these games when it is unanimously agreed upon and supported by copious amounts of evidence that the two games are in the same general franchise and likely even multiverse, Deltarune practically being a successor to Undertale, though not exactly a sequel or anything of the sort.

We all know Toby was hard capping when he said Deltarune has no connection to Undertale.

Anyways moving to new thread.

Back