• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Thread used for Sharing Openings you personally like that you feel don't get enough attention.

Rules

• Standard Wiki rules such as don't post like...anything inappropriate
  • No Meme music
  • while not necessary it would be a good idea to link the song with a SoundCloud link to make it easier for certain individuals who might be blocked from watching the video due to country restrictions or don't have enough data to watch a full youtube video

Here are some of mine

MUSICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

I must be here to reiterate what KazuiK has said and await for the reveal of who this waifu is.

The real cal howard said:
A Cruel Angel's Thesis
"Cal you idiot, that's not an underrated anime's OP!"

It's not unanimously considered the best anime OP of all time, so it is underrated.
Thumb-1920-73767
this is underrated from eva

Any of the original Gintama openings.

Eyeshield 21 opening 5

Berserk 2016 opening 1

Most To Aru Majutsu No Index openings

Bleach Opening 7

Hyouka Opening 1

Beelzebub Opening 1 & 5

Witch Blade Opening 1 (Though I've never seen the show)

The World God Only Knows Opening 1

School Days Opening 1 (It's such a soft opening considering what happens later on)

Kore wa Zombie Desuka Of the Dead Opening

And just for laughs....Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sea Areba Kankeinai yo ne Opening

Now, as far as OST's go...I'm not ashamed to mention that one of my favorite songs that i've ever heard in an anime is Kanashimi no mukou e, from School Days.

All D. Gray Man Openings, especially Hallow(Bring it on my destiny) and Opening 1(Innocent Sorrow)

All Black Clover Openings

Also >No meme music .D╠Âo╠ ╠Âu╠Ân╠Âi╠Âr╠Âo╠Ân╠Âi╠Âc╠Âa╠Âl╠Ây╠ ╠Âe╠Ân╠Âj╠Âo╠Ây╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Âs╠Âh╠Âo╠Âw╠ ╠Âd╠Âe╠Âs╠Âp╠Âi╠Ât╠Âe╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Âm╠Âe╠Âm╠Âe╠Â.╠Â

Back