• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Raito

What reason? Excalibur's charging is almost instant, Snatch is nullified by Saber's Magic Resistance (which is stated to outright negate magic unless it is tremendously powerful and ancient), and Ban is cocky unless he knows who he's dealing with.

I've stated my verdict and i concede with this one.nevertheless i still see ban landing the first assault hunt and banishing kill '''pretty sure those 2 one hit attacks are faster than exca'''

@Yomi Schwarz

I already explained that Saber's Magic Resistance would cancel out any application of Snatch used against her. Assault Hunt has only really been used against fodder and Saber has dealt with attacks that are nigh-impossible to doddge.

Reppuzan said:
@Yomi Schwarz

I already explained that Saber's Magic Resistance would cancel out any application of Snatch used against her. Assault Hunt has only really been used against fodder and Saber has dealt with attacks that are nigh-impossible to doddge.
Assault hunt and banishing kill are abilies ban developed physically.he had that way before his immortality

Assault hunt and banishing kill are so fast that AH is capable of beheading multiple knights instanly and banishing kill is so quick not even hendricksen saw it coming if this was speed unequal some high hypersonic like saber wont even see those attacks coming

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Is Snatch really magic? I thought it was a natural ability that Ban possesses? Like Meliodas having Full Counter.
I'm not really sure myself since.merlin never really stated it being magic and snatch was never shown to use some sort of magic source like what merlin has

Yomi Schwarz said:
Assault hunt and banishing kill are so fast that AH is capable of beheading multiple knights instanly and banishing kill is so quick not even hendricksen saw it coming if this was speed unequal some high hypersonic like saber wont even see those attacks coming
This would be the case if speed was not equalized, which it isn't. So it doesn't really matter.

This would be the case if speed was not equalized, which it isn't. So it doesn't really matter.

Well the swiftness of ban's attacks still stands Hendrickson despite the small speed gap still had trouble dodging banishing kill and assault hunt itself is hard to parry off specially when the enemy is at the same speed odds as him

Saber's attacks are fast.but i'd dare say ban's atacks are faster

@Yomi

Yeah that's true, but IIRC speed equalized is really weird in that not only are movement speeds equalized, but the speed of literally every other ability or attack is equalized too. It's really weird in that it even applies to things such as the speed of a bullet, lightning, light, or sound.

HalfAsianFan said:
@Yomi

Yeah that's true, but IIRC speed equalized is really weird in that not only are movement speeds equalized, but the speed of literally every other ability or attack is equalized too. It's really weird in that it even applies to things such as the speed of a bullet, lightning,light, or sound.
If that's the case..then i don't know anymore O__o

HalfAsianFan said:
@Yomi
Yeah that's true, but IIRC speed equalized is really weird in that not only are movement speeds equalized, but the speed of literally every other ability or attack is equalized too. It's really weird in that it even applies to things such as the speed of a bullet, lightning, light, or sound.
Yes that's what I meant. IIRC everything speed related is equalized. I could be wrong so a confirmation would be good.

Saber's sword can kill, atomize his body even if it is immortal so it's pretty much her win plus in order to take her strength he must be physicly touched which forher is unnecesary since she is using a sword and with speed equalized there isn't a lot ban can do

@William

He doesn't have to physically touch her (since he drained King from quite a distance away), but it wouldn't work anyway due to Snatch not being particularly ancient or ridiculously powerful to the point that it would override her Magic Resistance.

Reppuzan said:
@William
He doesn't have to physically touch her (since he drained King from quite a distance away), but it wouldn't work anyway due to Snatch not being particularly ancient or ridiculously powerful to the point that it would override her Magic Resistance.

well yeah it doesn't change much in th end but at least he would have more chances still my vote goes to Saber

@Xanxussama1010

No offense, but I think you have miscalculated the total votes in this thread.

I have:

Ban (4 Votes) => YomiSchwarz; CoreOfImbalance(COB); RadicalMrR; RaitoUtopia

Saber (6 Votes) => BurningFullFingers; ScarletFirefly; Reppuza; NotEvenHuman; HalfAsianFa; WilliamShadow

Now apparently Yomi is retracting her vote stating "I don't know anymore". By extension RaitoUtopia's vote becomes invalid. This stands "if" she retracted her vote. If this isn't the case, then please correct me.

I'm not retracting my vote when i said "i don't know anymore" that means low key i give up but i don't negate my replies I'm just saying that "maybe i should leave this alone"

@ScarletFirefly

Actually, I confuse when counting the votes because it's look ambiguous for me that other person like you or Reppuzan already cast a vote or just explain logic and no vote. So I just count only from that I sure he/she already voted for safe case.

Anyway, thank you.

Yomi Schwarz said:
I'm not retracting my vote when i said "i don't know anymore" that means low key i give up but i don't negate my replies I'm just saying that "maybe i should leave this alone"
Thanks for correcting me.

Xanxussama1010 said:
Actually, I confuse when counting the votes because it's look ambiguous for me that other person like you or Reppuzan already cast a vote or just explain logic and no vote. So I just count only from that I sure he/she already voted for safe case.
I thought people would get that who I was siding with from my arguments. Apologies for not being clear then.

In-character Saber never uses Excalibur right off the bat and only as a last resort. Ban snaps her neck. He's just so much stronger. Him and Meliodas easily destroyed a mountain with physical strength a alone.

Reiko96 said:
In-character Saber never uses Excalibur right off the bat and only as a last resort.
That's actually false and Saber is always in character. If you read the rest of my comments, I already provided examples. Another example is when the Gilgamesh vs Shirou fight was about to start. Saber intercepts a NP launched by GoB in midair with an Excalibur blast.

Reiko96 said:
Ban snaps her neck. He's just so much stronger. Him and Meliodas easily destroyed a mountain with physical strength a alone.
This is also false. While Ban is strong, Saber's casual sword strikes are also Mountain level. She could easily go toe to toe with Heracles and Lancelot, both being Mountain level physically (with Lancelot being even higher when using his Arondight).

Update scores

Ban (5 Votes) => YomiSchwarz; CoreOfImbalance(COB); RadicalMrR; RaitoUtopia; Reiko96

Saber (6 Votes) => BurningFullFingers; ScarletFirefly; Reppuzan; NotEvenHuman; HalfAsianFan; WilliamShadow

Not sure I should count Reiko's vote or not since his argument seem false.

Thank you

Now

Ban (5 Votes) => YomiSchwarz; CoreOfImbalance(COB); RadicalMrR; RaitoUtopia; Reiko96

Saber (7 Votes) => BurningFullFingers; ScarletFirefly; Reppuzan; NotEvenHuman; HalfAsianFan; WilliamShadow, Rin Rokudo

Just 2 different, still need more votes. Hmmmmm......

Reiko96's vote isn't really valid due to false in-character claim which I adressed before. And saying Ban snaps her neck easily when they are of equal strength physically isn't an argument either.

@ScarletFirefly Ok, then I cut his(or her, not sure) vote.

Now

Ban (4 Votes) => YomiSchwarz; CoreOfImbalance(COB); RadicalMrR; RaitoUtopia

Saber (7 Votes) => BurningFullFingers; ScarletFirefly; Reppuzan; NotEvenHuman; HalfAsianFan; WilliamShadow; Rin Rokudo

It's ok now. If a day pass after this and no more votes, this match will end with Saber's victory.

ScarletFirefly said:
Reiko96's vote isn't really valid due to false in-character claim which I adressed before. And saying Ban snaps her neck easily when they are of equal strength physically isn't an argument either.
Except they are not of equal strength at all. Far from it in fact. Ban and Melio's casual arm wrestle wrecked an entire castle along and with the barrier containing it. Ban slaps Melio through dozens of walls like it's nothing. Saber has no physical strength feats on that level.

@Avatar

Other than fighting Berserker, who can flatten mountains with his blows and parry a half-charged Excalibur blast, on even ground once at full power.

Anyways, results have been added, so I'm closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back