• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No need to go over things unrelated to this thread (that we won't really get a conclusion of), you guys can use a Kirby discussion thread for that.

I had to delete both of those comments for being misleading, I can be asked in private rather than here if needed to.

I wasn't there for the original thread, but the content in this post seems solid.

By the way, do we have the exact number on Kirby's multi-stellar lifting strength? If not, wouldn't it need a calc, too?
Also, what does his 5-A key scale to speed wise?

Last edited:
I've been thinking, considering the calcs are taking a while should we split this? Like apply the 2-C stuff and then wait to see if the 3-C stuff is legit. Even if it gets disproven as a feat that doesn't scale to kirby, it would still be a feat for Void.

That would be fine by me, but unless my questions above already have answers, we'd also have to wait before applying multi-stellar LS and the 5-A key, wouldn't we?

Also, what does his 5-A key scale to speed wise?
Well, that is self-evident given what Kirby's speed says and how it wasn't brought up.
I've been thinking, considering the calcs are taking a while should we split this? Like apply the 2-C stuff and then wait to see if the 3-C stuff is legit. Even if it gets disproven as a feat that doesn't scale to kirby, it would still be a feat for Void.
No. This too should be self-evident given how I already went over how I split things into 2 threads to then add a sh*t ton of things once we're done, you're legit proposing to give me more work out of impatience. And what basis does it even have to say that the 3-C could get disproven? That doesn't seem any better than coming up on any CRT and bring the idea of what people's dealing with being disproven later.

With the evaluations done this should remain a staff thread.

You mean to tell me that pre-Canvas Curse Kirby is at least 2 tiers weaker than the his other keys, but he's not any slower whatsoever?

Also, you should chill out a bit. It's perfectly understandable for you to be against this and I also am now, but Arceus0x meant no wrong in his suggestion.

No, I mean that there is no evidence that he's 2 tiers highers at that time but the same can't be said about speed given the evidence we have, and in turn there is evidence that can be interpreted as him and others not having been that strong at that time.

I'm sure he didn't, my wording there could have been a bit better.

And that makes me ask; Why? What got any Warp Star faster when those things could always be used and keep being used by anyone on Dreamland, can be created by the mcguffin of the second game that created Nightmare, and whose power of many of them created the Starship, which still upscales to a regular Warp Star?

There isn't much to bump, one calc needs to be evaluated and another is yet to be posted. But "soon" that will all be done.

effi could you please respond to gate-memer in the blog? I am arguing on whether or not the explosion would scale to the physicals. I need your backup there cause im pretty sure your word would be preferred to mine.

Didn't get notified but it doesn't matter, the blog only calcs the explosion. The profiles go over why it scales to physicals.

Okay. If you link to the calculation here, I can ask a few calc group members for help.

So

Psychomaster agreed with the math but is neutral on whether or not the galaxies were enveloped

Therefir fully agrees with everything

The person who asked what is the evidence for the explosion didn't reply to anything else and i already answered the questions

The rest idk if they are even calc members cause i am ignorant.

Dragon gamer made the calc and obviously agrees with it.

So
Overall: the math is fine but the feat in itself is placed under question, though the more serious members seem to like it.

Okay. Thanks to them for helping us out then.

So what suggested changes in this thread have been accepted to apply then, in summary?

Okay. Thanks to them for helping us out then.

So what suggested changes in this thread have been accepted to apply then, in summary?
So everything and probably the 3-C feat too.

Basically
the keys now become

5-A | 4-A, likely 2-C | 3-C, likely 2-C

Lifting strength becomes multi-stellar.

There seems to be

1 person who doesn't agree with the feat existing (idk who the person is may be a calc member but idk)

1 person who is concerned on whether or not it scales to physicals though yet again they haven't replied to the rebuttals and should have argued about it here

1 person who agrees with everything who is an active calc member

1 person who made the calc

1 who is fully neutral but agrees with math

So 2 disagrees, 2 agrees if we include Dragon gamer who made it, and 1 who is neutral on the feat but agrees with math.
There's also me, pepto and Eficiente who agree with the feat but idk if that counts.
Basically it is confusing. Tbh if the people wanna argue about the feat's validity they should come to this thread and not to the blog.

The math is good and that's what matters.

The rest should have been discussed in threads and shiz.

I don’t have issues with the math, but I’m still rather iffy on scaling it to physicals for reasons I have said in the blog. I didn’t say it here since it’s a staff thread. I’ll probably respond to the rebuttal later since I can’t atm.

I don’t have issues with the math, but I’m still rather iffy on scaling it to physicals for reasons I have said in the blog. I didn’t say it here since it’s a staff thread. I’ll probably respond to the rebuttal later since I can’t atm.
i believe efficiente should argue on that matter tbh he is the one who brought up the feat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back