• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Due to the recent upgrades given to Ultraman, I figured I might pit him against someone on his level. Preferrably one from the DBZ verse, Cell.

Speed Equalized because otherwise it'll be a speed-stomp in Ultraman's favor.

Round 1: Ultraman (Showa Era) v.s Cell (From Imperfect up till' his Perfect Form)

Round 2: Ultraman (Ultraman Mebius ver.) v.s Super Perfect Cell Battle takes place on the moon where,Ultraman won't be hindered by his time-limit

Both are in character.

Extra

Round 3: Basically Round 2 again, but with both bloodlusted.

[Where I would have placed a note, if I hadn't forgotten what it's about]

Then again, I'm not quite sure about this match-up.

First, don't you mean speed stomp in cell'service favor? Cause ultraman's best combat speed is hypersonic, while cell is at least ftl+, and second, this is a hax stomp in ultraman's favor.

...Sh-t, I knew I should have gone with Jack instead... And yeah, I guess you're right. I think I should have edited Ultraman's speed there as well.

Back