• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Weaver (World of Darkness) vs Cell (Dragon Ball)

Status
Not open for further replies.

imperfect_cell_by_dragolisco_d9w8mzq-pre.jpg

I assume that Weaver Avatar doesn’t have access to most of his true form hax, so his main ability should be basic reality warping?

Who wins? Is this close?

what was bro thinking when he made this thread
I actually think it’s close, Cell has better AP since he’s multi-solar+ compared to Weaver’s baseline multi-solar rating, and the Weaver should have basic reality warping since his Avatar’s 4-A justification is creating the gauntlet barrier.

I actually think it’s close, Cell has better AP since he’s multi-solar+ compared to Weaver’s baseline multi-solar rating, and the Weaver should have basic reality warping since his Avatar’s 4-A justification is creating the gauntlet barrier.
The Weaver has High-Godly Regeneration and above baseline Tier 0 immortality. Oh, and all of it's hax varies from 1-A to tier 0, depending on the hax.

DB goes up to 5-D and that's wanking a bit

none of this even matters coz cell isnt touching weaver
weaver has td type 2

yeah what reaper said

Seriously, read these and know Cell doesn't just get Stomped, he gets ******* bukakke'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back