• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ALTERNATE TITLE: OTHERWORLD CATASTROPHE! THE DREAM OF A SCHOOL GIRL!

Well, back to the Ultraman Matches that i haven't touch in a millenia lel
I actually planned to make some of Ace matches when his profile were out, but later on i was busy with some stuffs which i kinda forgot my plan for Ace, but now here we are
In other hand i wanted to make some of Black Rock Shooter matches, started with Stella (which unfortunately are dead atm), and now the 2012 TV Series and hopefully it wouldn't be dead lel, starting with Gold Saw since her time hax can carried her on this fight against the Super-Beast Hunter

Anyway let's get to the battle!

Summary would be added later

• 4-B Showa Ace is used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: Otherworld, Saaya/Gold Saw Domain Specifically
  • Starting Range: 100 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Black Gold Saw: 0
  • Ultraman Ace: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

Black%E2%98%85Gold.Saw.600.2208361.jpg

VS
images

Okay, lessee...

How does Black Gold Saw's Time Stop work, since that's the most troubling one when compared with, dependent of course, how her Teleportation and Summoning works as well as how she utilizes them.

Looking through the scaling blog, it would appear Ace scales to the 60 FoE (where does 4-B start in Foe again?) range while BGS scales to a similar thing as Cell which is 1.053 KiloFoe, giving her an at least 17.55x AP advantage.

But those are in sheer AP, because Ace so far has better LS and maybe more in his arsenal he can use to counter her. Considering teleportation is par for the course for an Ultra, Ace should have experience countering it even if he can't null it. The options vary, but a major point even if BGS has time stop and teleportation are his paralysis techniques, of which he has 3, the most powerful one being TK based.

However, like usual, I won't say anything definitively until I know my opposition better.

Okay, lessee...

How does Black Gold Saw's Time Stop work, since that's the most troubling one when compared with, dependent of course, how her Teleportation and Summoning works as well as how she utilizes them.
You can find it out on this video:

Pain. I only have so much time rn and on mobile so things aren't very accommodating. So, it looks like BGS needs her saw to be locked in a certain spot to keep the time stop active, is what I'm understanding because that seemed like the only instance of it being used. Again I'm sorry because I can't take to the ref because I'll get almost obsessively invested. And as for summoning... were they non-combatants? BRS just went war crime on them.

Gonna stick to just questionin for now.

Pain. I only have so much time rn and on mobile so things aren't very accommodating. So, it looks like BGS needs her saw to be locked in a certain spot to keep the time stop active, is what I'm understanding because that seemed like the only instance of it being used. Again I'm sorry because I can't take to the ref because I'll get almost obsessively invested. And as for summoning... were they non-combatants? BRS just went war crime on them.
Invested? Damn right, those animation was really amazing, and yeah just like you said, she need use her saw to locked it on some spot to activating the time stop as shown when she halted the destruction of Chariot's zone
As for summoning, i think so? Can be wrong here

Being interested in dipping into BRS material since at least 2016 but never getting around to them (~‾▿‾)~

Welp, guess I'll hafta make time tomorrow so I can look into this further.

Back