• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ultra Pokémon Discussion Thread (Discussion thread 7)

So now that people have an idea of ultra necrozmas power, what tier would he be for providing light to multiple worlds through out all of ultra space?

I believe I have read that the light of Necrozma is not only light, but also Z-Power.

Basically the energy behind the increase of stats of pokémon totem, ultra-beasts and Z-Moves.

Kk then. So to start things off, unless USUM has given us material to suggest they are unique or special in their own way, aren't Ultra Wormholes just regular everyday wormholes?

Probably not. We don't even have a concrete understanding how wormholes would work in real life. There are formulas for it and they yield insane results, but we shouldn't use them since they're unproven.

Hmm I see. However whether we use them or not in the end wasn't entirely my suggestion.

Assuming we do, I was going to suggest if whether or not Hoopa should be given near or exactly the same result via his wormholes (for obvious reasoning), which couldve given him an upgrade if he wasn't getting bumped up with the other legendaries.

Not exactly broken. As long as ta don't bring mega fug or anything that is clearly bullshit.

This is What we do have smogon for, as debatable as they are, they do make a few good points, except when they banned mawile. Waited years for it to be good then no.

Mega Slamence ftw! ovo. Defining overpowered since 2014.

I'll body anyone at gen 6 OU (also, Mega Mawile is currently OU ^_^)

Necrozma us MFTL from that, and it went to different worlds giving them light. So the 13ly calc would end up being thriwn but it could be likely the high end us still usable. Also off hand arceys abd universal mention.

Solgaleo and Lunala are MFTL, but only in theur alternate forms, (they may have the reaction speed at MFTL in base form though), necrozma is MFTL normally.

And no, that would only be ultra necrozma, which nothing would scale to.

Are we sure that Solgaleo and Lunala are that far behind Necrozma in power? I mean he did need their light to become Ultra.

He kinda stomped them.

In a form that basically amounts to him dying.

I could be wrong, but from what I can tell no they wouldn't scale.

Especially since ultra necrozma isn't even necrozma at full power, He still couldn't properly control the power properly so he's still weaker than the necrozma that did that feat.

I wouldn't stay stomped. He got the upperhand, pinned them down and absorbed their light, weakening them. Does exactly equate to stomp. Just gaining the upperhand.

And even then a 4-B can still stomp other 4-B's, it is one of our widest tiers.

Not only that not having you power under control =/= Not being a full power. It just means that Necrozma hasn't gotten used to having his true form back. Think of it like a temporary power boost that allows him to get all his true power back.

This would just mean that Solgaleo and Lunala are just much lower on the 4-B scale.

Agreeing with Dragon. Besides don't all trio members scale to their Trio masters in some way, shape or form (sans Arceus and CT)?

Examples include Zygarde not being stronger than either Yveltal or Xerneas w/ out Perfect form, Rayquaza canonically needing mega evolution to defeat Primal Groudon/Kyogre, and so on.

So wait, what about the Tapus and the UBs? Do the Tapus also get scaled up from this, and be extension the UBs?

...Which could also mean 4-B Silvally if this is legit.

Back