• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ultra Pokémon Discussion Thread (Discussion thread 7)

They actually got a chorus that can pronounce "GHETSIS" right instead of "DENNIS". I'm proud of them.

I'm waiting for the revision to be over, so Giovanni and the other leaders can finally be given the new key for Ultra Sun/Moon.

Did anyone ever bring up the fact that Buzzwole causes volcanic eruptions in the most hilariously casual way possible? The first it does while tanking from the epicenter, just to make a dramatic entrance. The second it does by literally flexing in front of it.

I never actually put any thought into that scene. I wonder what value we can get from it.

That is also very impressive seeing as he's weak to fire. I love Buzzwole so much. ovo

How many shinies/legendaries/other UBs did you trade to get this many Buzzwoles

To be fair I did manage to accidentally get a Nihilego for a Kadabra...

>implying that's a bad thing

Also still need to hunt my shiny Guzzlord. I want one of those so bad.

Though from UW Pokemon in Ultra Sun, I've managed to knock off shiny Ho-Oh and Buzzwole, so far. Need to do the rest, but I'm lazy.

Just wanted to ask this real quick so I don't need to make a whole thread about it.

It says on Rotoms page that he is Tier 7 for scaling above pokemon like spiritomb and snorlax.

What justifies this rating?

Back