• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ultra Pokémon Discussion Thread (Discussion thread 7)

The real cal howard said:
Nah, I just did it for fun on my own scientific calculator lol. No blog.
Would you be willing to do it again, then, to publish it? While I'm confident in your calc-ing abilities, I don't think it's up to Wiki standards to go off hearsay, & a Small Star Level yield for Necrozma definitely seems notable.

Also, I'm surprised. Isn't Ultra Megalopolis just a city that may be on a planet? Are we assuming Ultra Megalopolis IS a city? Or that Necrozma took all the light from the planet the city of Ultra Megalopolis is on? Eh, maybe a sort of "same difference" case here for some of those.

Or do light absorption/gathering/redirecting feats have typically higher yields than I expected?

We have to wait for the games to come out. But do note that they said "world" which could mean planet in this case. It is just that we are focusing on that one city....or something

Just to be a nice guy:

If a planet...

Mass of Earth: 5.92*10^24 kg

Speed of light: 299792458 m/s

E=mc^2

E=(5.92*10^24)299792458^2=5.320630658E41

I'm doing this on my phone, btw...making it harder... ƒÿí

Just to be a nice guy:
If a planet...

E=mc^2

Oh ouch! Well, thank you very much nonetheless for your efforts, & sorry for the trouble, Cal!

Just to be a nice guy:
If a planet...

E=mc^2

Good job peasant.

Um...you realize that's not the kinetic energy formula for either Newtonian or relativistic, right? That's the formula for Einstein's theory of relativity.

From what I'm seeing on vp, u necro may be the strongest in lore via feats and hype outsude of gen 4 bullshit (why would ya make gods in gen 4?). He has feats.

Um...you realize that's not the kinetic energy formula for either Newtonian or relativistic, right? That's the formula for Einstein's theory of relativity.
yeah, I didn't read, still why are you using planet mass-energy conversion? did he actually convert something that was is the same mass as a planet into pure energy?

I lied, apparently he provided light for that world. And apparently he also did this >stopping the Sun's total output of light energy and then turning said absorbed light into an attack.

No cal, the sun it apparently used is no longer there.

That's not solar beam.

Also I grabbed a text paste in of the game, hit ctrl f, typed in infinite and countless and only two instances of those words are in the game, so no 2-A pokemon.

In all seriousness, I have high hopes for Necrozma hitting tier 4, even if my calc's wrong (it is)). He's based off of a black dwarf star anyway.

And we're getting FTL Pokémon. Even Azzy thinks that legitimately anything reacting to Necrozma's base warrants that.

And I made that Drifloon calc all for you, and you never respond, J-Man.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
No cal, the sun it apparently used is no longer there.

That's not solar beam.

Also I grabbed a text paste in of the game, hit ctrl f, typed in infinite and countless and only two instances of those words are in the game, so no 2-A pokemon.
But did you try endless, unending, and other synonyms? OvO. (Don't tell me.)

Techno Blast? Genesect's move? We've declined that twice so far. Otherwise, Mewtwo'd be FTL+ right now.

Ive seen the walktrhough of the the game, and apperantly ultra necrozma previously provided light to many worlds. Including the different worlds of each specific UB. We just dont know what they mean by worlds, but based on what ive seen, ultra necrozma is able to provide light to an entire universe, or possibly more, if each ultra space location has a seperate space-time.

Back