• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ultra Pokémon Discussion Thread (Discussion thread 7)

I don't shiny hunt and I've gotten like 20 shinys.

Namely, two Shiny Winguls and two shiny Stunky's, what odds.

I only hunt if there's a shiny I really like.

Such as some of the legends and most UBs.

For instance, I'd never hunt shiny Regice, which is one of the worst shinies known to man.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Just wanted to ask this real quick so I don't need to make a whole thread about it.
It says on Rotoms page that he is Tier 7 for scaling above pokemon like spiritomb and snorlax.

What justifies this rating?
Reminder o.o

I guess I'll be that guy and ask this question. How do you guys feel about hacked or cloned Pokemon? It's a big topic apparently...

I used a lot of hacked Pokemon back in the day. I never made anything unfair or impossible, just used it to get rare Pokemon with good natures that I wanted, like an Adamant Mawile.

I just got a random 6-IV Shiny Dialga. Nothing else really.

Honestly, I don't really care seeing as all this is possible in game. I mean, stats and everything are legit. People Hyper Train these stats anyway. I guess for a non-competitive/tournament player it doesn't matter to me.

I'm a competitive player but I use hacked mons because frankly, I am not gonna spend an entire week grinding a single Pokemon for a team set up that might not even work.

Darkanine said:
I'm a competitive player but I use hacked mons because frankly, I am not gonna spend an entire week grinding a single Pokemon for a team set up that might not even work.
Same. I just play for fun. I like to just catch mons I like and train them up. Mainly just to enjoy myself (hence why Blissey farms in ORAS were like the best thing in existence imo). But I ain't a shiny hunter nor a super competitive guy. You are talking about a guy who has his Dialga with Roar of Time.

Although I did get a legit Gen 5 Shiny Kyurem today. Did you know that Kyurem has '''never''' been shiny locked?

Bug.

Back in the day, I was the highest ranked Elite Four member on my friends Pokemon Online server (basically Pokemon Showdown but better and deader) specializing in Bug types. I still have my bug team somewhere and it still kicks ass.

Beat my sisters Fire mono with it countless times.

TBH, one of my favorite shinies has got to be Eevee. It's simple, stylish, and makes people rage when you pull off Extreme Evoboost.

Speaking of favorite shinies...

IMG 9615

Exactly 277 SRs to Buzzwole's 266. If the next UB is 288, I think the universe is trying to tell me something.

Also if you don't understand the name reference, get the hell off my site.

Back