• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ultimate Shounen Trinity vs Marvel and DC's superheroes

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh sorry, didnt notice superheroes

well then, idk about any high tier 2 superheroes

but then we do have superman strange visitor

gonna go with the shounen trinity only because theres too many

OP hax abillities for them to handle

especially medaka box and JOJO

Rivenx360 said:
gonna go with the shounen trinity only because theres too many
OP hax abillities for them to handle

especially medaka box and JOJO
Oh yeah now that you mention Medaka Box and JOJO, does DC and Marvel Superheroes have any notable hax that could compete with Saint Seiya and the other two mentioned above?

Jesus. Combine with SS's Atom destruction hax, JOJO's time manipulating hax plus the requiem stands, and Medaka Box's various abilities that seem to work on the "Meta" i guess team anime wins this now instead.

Rivenx360 said:
Dont forget that most of them speed blitz
Oh yeah, them FTL stands and MFTL Saints. Jesus unless the DC and Marvel heroes have something, they are screwed here. Like there's Flash's speed hax but what can he do if he can't touch those like GioGio's requiem?

And that's just only one of them for the anime team.

RouninOtaku said:
If non-canon is included... SS has much stronger characters... I gotto go witht he Trinity
Yup. Add in stuff that are Non-canon(like Novel Kars to the SS characters) and they just wrekt the heroes of the comic verse.

Speaking off SS still need to find the scans for Cronus he's apparently higher dimensional as he said "I perceive more spatial dimensions than humans" IIRC also it's possible that team trinity could take this since from my knowledge the most op guys in comics are mainly villains.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Speaking off SS still need to find the scans for Cronus he's apparently higher dimensional as he said "I perceive more spatial dimensions than humans" IIRC also it's possible that team trinity could take this since from my knowledge the most op guys in comics are mainly villains.
Did he say it in translated scans? Or in raw or spanish scans

MB makes it a complete ass whooping with All Fiction and aijimu wont lose on purpose because none of them are main characters

low and mid tiers legit cannot do anythinhg to the anime team but the low tiers of the anime team can do a massive number

Give the W to the anime team

and if anyone argues superman flash or galactus

ill say infinite reaction speed and hits with the force of infinite universes

oh and one above all cant fight anime verse because hes another dimensional being besides aijimu would just fight him even if he could

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Nah not in translated trying to find the Raws so it won't be claimed a mistranslation.
I would help look but I don't wanna spoil anything for myself I'm on chapter 9 for Ep G. But if what you're saying is correct...... more than a few characters will be upgraded to tier 1 and SS will become a top tier verse in fiction

I would help look but I don't wanna spoil anything for myself I'm on chapter 9 for Ep G. But if what you're saying is correct...... more than a few characters will be upgraded to tier 1 and SS will become a top tier verse in fiction

It's even mentioned a bit on his profile if you read "his knowledge on the spatial dimensions is way above human" . But this would only apply to him and Zeus however.

Well, If we are going with the 12,858,051,967,633,865 skills from Ajimu (Without NFL) and GioGio GER and Saint Seiya Top Tiers.

Well...I gues that's all for this night folks.

KamiYasha said:
Well, If we are going with the 12,858,051,967,633,865 skills from Ajimu (Without NFL) and GioGio GER and Saint Seiya Top Tiers.
Well...I gues that's all for this night folks.
Yeah counting all that and like me and CHILL said, if non-canon is counted, the comic heroes just get wrekt to Kingdom Come(not a DC reference).

CrossverseCrisis said:
KamiYasha said:
Well, If we are going with the 12,858,051,967,633,865 skills from Ajimu (Without NFL) and GioGio GER and Saint Seiya Top Tiers.Well...I gues that's all for this night folks.
Yeah counting all that and like me and CHILL said, if non-canon is counted, the comic heroes just get wrekt to Kingdom Come(not a DC reference).
  • Thought Robot solos Medaka Box, JJBA, & Saint Seiya
  • Strange Visitor Superman solos Medaka Box, JJBA, & Saint Seiya
  • The Beyonder solos Medaka Box, JJBA, & Saint Seiya
  • The Fulcrum solos Medaka Box, JJBA, & Saint Seiya
  • Dream solos Medaka Box, JJBA, & Saint Seiya
  • Michael Demiurgos solos Medaka Box, JJBA, & Saint Seiya
  • Elaine Belloc solos Medaka Box, JJBA, & Saint Seiya

UncleSpaceman said:
CrossverseCrisis said:
KamiYasha said:
Well, If we are going with the 12,858,051,967,633,865 skills from Ajimu (Without NFL) and GioGio GER and Saint Seiya Top Tiers.Well...I gues that's all for this night folks.
  • Thought Robot solos Medaka Box, JJBA, & Saint Seiya
  • Strange Visitor Superman solos Medaka Box, JJBA, & Saint Seiya
  • The Beyonder solos Medaka Box, JJBA, & Saint Seiya
  • The Fulcrum solos Medaka Box, JJBA, & Saint Seiya
  • Dream solos Medaka Box, JJBA, & Saint Seiya
  • Michael Demiurg solos Medaka Box, JJBA, & Saint Seiya
  • Ellain Belloc solos Medaka Box, JJBA, & Saint Seiya
O.O

...............Are those heroes though, Spaceman?

UncleSpaceman said:
Well, none of the people i listed are villains, they walk a just path, so they are Heroes.
Huh. Welp....there goes my orginal answer, so Team Comic wins. Actually Magi wasn't specific on what "Superheroes" are here so.........yeah.

The Living Tribunal1 said:
those guys arent superheroes really
except for CA superman
Wouldn't he still solo considering he's Low 1-B? What about Chaos War Hercules, who's High 1-C, couldn't either of them solo?

CrossverseCrisis said:
UncleSpaceman said:
Well, none of the people i listed are villains, they walk a just path, so they are Heroes.
Huh. Welp....there goes my orginal answer, so Team Comic wins. Actually Magi wasn't specific on what "Superheroes" are here so.........yeah.
Nope, being neutral wont make you a super hero. It's like saying Ajimu is a super hero of Medaka Box, but she's not

MarvelFanatic119 said:
The Living Tribunal1 said:
those guys arent superheroes really
except for CA superman
Wouldn't he still solo considering he's Low 1-B? What about Chaos War Hercules, who's High 1-C, couldn't either of them solo?
Double checked his profile, it's look like he has more advantage than any character in UST o3o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back