• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ulquiorra Cifer Vs Uzumaki Nagato

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ulquiorra
Segunda Etapa form.

Nagato Uzumaki
The world will know the Pain!

Nagato is alive, if he uses shinra tensei that would take a 10 second to use it again...
Ulquiorra is in second form

Damn, I don't know if Nagato can tank a Lanza or if he can repel it with Shinra Tensei, so that could maybe take him out. Though Nagato should have better reactions and he is more versatile as well. He could probably win if he gets close and soul steals Ulq or if he uses Chibaku Tensei, however Ulq could also spam Lanza's at him to finish him.

I say whoever makes the first move will gain the advantage and likely win.

nagato can't steal soul, ulquiorra is faster than nagato, even if nagato is close he can't steal soul, ulquiorra can just use Sonido. ulquiorra also can regenerated in second...

and if nagato will use chibaku tensei i think that ulquiorra with lanza can destroy chibaku tensei or escape chibaku tensei with his speed...

SaiyanNoSeiya said:
"ulquiorra is faster than nagato"
No, both are Hypersonic+

Nagato actually has better reaction time

SaiyanNoSeiya wrote:

"nagato can't steal soul"

I believe that's one of the Rinnegan's abilities, no?

True he could possibly destroy the Chibaku Tensei IF he shoots a Lanza fast enough, otherwise he's getting sealed like KN6 Naruto

Sheoth said:
Damn, I don't know if Nagato can tank a Lanza or if he can repel it with Shinra Tensei, so that could maybe take him out. Though Nagato should have better reactions and he is more versatile as well. He could probably win if he gets close and soul steals Ulq or if he uses Chibaku Tensei, however Ulq could also spam Lanza's at him to finish him.
I say whoever makes the first move will gain the advantage and likely win.
how nagato can steal soul if ulquiorra is a hollow? :D

how nagato can steal soul if ulquiorra is a hollow? :D
SH*T true I forgot about that. Good point Good point.

I still think Nagato, the Rinnegan has other good Hax

Nagato can absorb energy attacks and CT is island lvl, there's no way he can break that with city lvl firepower. Even ST is city level +, so he could most likely deflect Ulquiorra's attacks. He prolly does have speed over Nagato but Nagato's reactions are much higher - the reaction speed will help him defend well against Ulquiorra's attacks. Not to mention Nagato can summon large animals, (one which can make him invisible, and one which will just keep splitting into multiple forms), steal souls, heal himself, and more. He even handled KCM Naruto and Killer Bee with ease, and it took the combined effort of those two plus Itachi to break CT as well as to take Nagato out. So imo Nagato wins.

i meant that ulquiorra can just use sanido and nagato can't steal a soul if ulquiorra uses sanido to escape a steal soul

SaiyanNoSeiya said:

i meant that ulquiorra can just use sanido and nagato can't steal a soul if ulquiorra uses sanido to escape a steal soul
A sonido isn't a teleport, it's just speed. If Ulquiorra was grabbed by the King of Hell he would be done for. BUT since Nagato probably can't soul steal him due to the hollow factor it doesn't really matter

JM715 said:
Nagato can absorb energy attacks and CT is island lvl, there's no way he can break that with city lvl firepower. Even ST is city level +, so he could most likely deflect Ulquiorra's attacks. He prolly does have speed over Nagato but Nagato's reactions are much higher - the reaction speed will help him defend well against Ulquiorra's attacks. Not to mention Nagato can summon large animals, (one which can make him invisible, and one which will just keep splitting into multiple forms), steal souls, heal himself, and more. He even handled KCM Naruto and Killer Bee with ease, and it took the combined effort of those two plus Itachi to break CT as well as to take Nagato out. So imo Nagato wins.
yeah but...

i don't think that nagato can absorb a reiatsu energy attack

chakra and reiatsu are not the same...

do you think nagato can absorb lanza?

if ulquiorra uses lanza and nagato can defend him self with shinra tensei that will take a 10 second to use shinra tensei again... ulquiorra can use lanza again in second

i don't know now why would win damn

Sheoth said:
SaiyanNoSeiya said:

A sonido isn't a teleport, it's just speed.
yeah, i know... but that speed >>> nagato's speed

and with that speed can escape chibaku tensei

SaiyanNoSeiya said:
Sheoth said:
SaiyanNoSeiya said:

Speed isn't enoguh to escape, you need to force your way out of the gravitational pull which IDK if Ulq can do considering it's an island level technique and was forcing up Killer bee in Bijuu mode

Sheoth said:
SaiyanNoSeiya said:
Sheoth said:
SaiyanNoSeiya said:

Speed isn't enoguh to escape, you need to force your way out of the gravitational pull which IDK if Ulq can do considering it's an island level technique and was forcing up Killer bee in Bijuu mode
ulquiorra can do lanza in second, if ulquiorra attacks chibaku tensei with 5 or 10 lanza he will destroy chibaku tensei and escape it

SaiyanNoSeiya said:
JM715 said:
yeah but...
i don't think that nagato can absorb a reiatsu energy attack

chakra and reiatsu are not the same...

do you think nagato can absorb lanza?

if ulquiorra uses lanza and nagato can defend him self with shinra tensei that will take a 10 second to use shinra tensei again... ulquiorra can use lanza again in second

i don't know now why would win damn
Well...he most likely could absorb it since Nagato has city lvl absorbtion; so that would make up for his town level durability. Also Nagato in his prime can spam ST whenever he wants. That 10 second thing is only for six paths of pain mode as far as I'm concerned. Don't forget Nagato has more options for attack - he doesn't have to just stand around spaming ST when he can turn invisible and out number Ulquiorra with summonings which could be a set up for CT. I think stategy will play an important role in this since its somewhat of a close match. Again, its my opinion that Nagato is superior in stategizing, but he has lots of ways to counter attack.

Island Level Chibaku Tensei and City Level+ Shinra Tensei would pretty much give Nagato the win here. While there both around the same level of speed, Nagato has higher reaction time and would be able to dodge Lanza or reflect it with his Shinra Tensei. I don't really see how Ulquiorra can win this match.

SwordSlayer99 said:
Nagato has higher reaction time and would be able to dodge Lanza or reflect it with his Shinra Tensei. I don't really see how Ulquiorra can win this match.
yeah but, as i said

if nagato uses shinra tensei

that takes 10 second to use it again

and ulquiorra can use lanza in second

nagato can't escape lanza without shinra tensei

"The 10 second thing only applies to the Six Paths of Pain, not prime Nagato. But as for this fight i'm undecided." There is no time limit for Prime / Alive Nagato's Shinra Tensei.

SwordSlayer99 said:
"The 10 second thing only applies to the Six Paths of Pain, not prime Nagato. But as for this fight i'm undecided." There is no time limit for Prime / Alive Nagato's Shinra Tensei.
yeah but in this battle to use shinra tensei again that takes 10 second

thats a battle info

and actually pain can use shinra tensei again in 5 second

but in this battle i said that nagato can use shinra tensei again in 10 second

"yeah but in this battle to use shinra tensei again that takes 10 second

thats a battle info

and actually pain can use shinra tensei again in 5 second

but in this battle i said that nagato can use shinra tensei again in 10 second"

Well in your scenario Ulquiorra MIGHT win but in a real battle between the two, Nagato stomps.

Nagato stomps that's actualy funny. Nagaro's faster and has better reactions than Ulquiorra that's enev funnier. And Ulquiorra's speed is debatable cuz of this https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Uryu_Speed_Calc_(Hueco_Mundo_Arc) and Ulquiorra is a ton of a load faster than Uryu. And if you're gonna ask if the calc is accepted then it's still debateable as well cuz most people hven't looked into it yet.

And please remember Nagato was never shown in his prime. The ones you're saying about is Edo Nagato. You know the one that has unlimited chakra and doesn't have to worry about getting hurt. Hey how about using Nagato in the time he fought Hanzo. You know the one that took out a bunch of fodder and nearly got the life sucked out of him in the process. I think this could count as Prime Nagato.

And again Nagato cannot absob energy based attacks. He can absorb Chakra based attacks. So you can throw that thought out of the window.

And spamming City Level Shinra Tensei that's funny when did he actually do this. I mean the only time he actually used a City Level Shinra was during the Konoha invasion Arc. And he didn't really showed being able to spam it.

By the same logic Ulquiorra uses Lanza Michine gun and stomps.

Also shouldn't Lanza be Small Country Level since Seireitei is about Country Sized and Las Noches is about the same size.

So yeah Country Level Ulquiorra vs Island Level Nagato who wins.

And Debatable Massively Hypersonic Ulquiorra vs Hypersonic+ Nagato who wins.

And actually when has Nagato shown City Level duribility.

So Ulquiorra Stomps instead. And with limitations placed on Nagato this could be a spite thread.

"Also shouldn't Lanza be Small Country Level since Seireitei is about Country Sized and Las Noches is about the same size. So yeah Country Level Ulquiorra vs Island Level Nagato who wins." There isn't one wiki including us and the OBD that has Ulquiorra at that level of power. Ulquiorra is only City Level+

1. "Nagato stomps that's actualy funny" Island Level CT > City Level+ Lanza.

2. "Nagaro's faster and has better reactions than Ulquiorra that's enev funnier" The only calc that put's Ulquiorra being faster and better reaction time than Nagato is one that isn't accepted currently so you can't use it as evidence. But even if it is accepted the speed difference isn't big enough between the two for anyone to speed blitz.

3."And actually when has Nagato shown City Level duribility." He has Town+ dura and City+ absorption.

I don't feel like debating for another 5 hr+ so i'm done.

@ SwordSlayer99: Okay why the **** do you have to bring OBD in every single debate. I'm sick and tired of it. OBD this OBD that. OBD has character X at this level so we have to put him at that level as well. This is why I think you're trying to turn this place in the second ODB wait my mistake it's OBD.

@ JM715: Geez I only meant Country Level Ulquiorra as a Joke seems like on one got that.

1 Whoa CT takes around a few seconds to a few minutes to form that miniature moon and lanza takes like a second to form. So why can't Ulquiorra just spam Lanza on the CT. Do you believe that he's gonna just stand still like an idiot and just let the CT suck him up.

2 The calc is accepted as it is the same calc which puts Uryu at Massively Hypersonic. It's just that not a lot of people havcen't looked into it yet. And I ain't saying anyone blitzes just that Ulquiorra has better speed and has better reaction timing.

3 Ok when the hell has he shown Town Level durability or does a normal Rasengan count as Town Level now. And City Level Dura vis absorbtion. Ok Nagato can absorb chakra based attacks so since Ulquiorra has reiatsu which is literally spiritual energy not chakra Nagato can't absorb anything from him. If you wanna say no to this then please provide proof that nagato can absorb attacks based solely on spiritual energy

You may say you're done but you're gonna reply.

stop it, all of you, this debate isn't going anywhere, it can honestly go either way, because while nagato has more hex, ulquiorra has aerial advantage, which can mean a lot, other then that, speed is equal and Dc is about equal...

@ SwordSlayer99: Yo I apologize for being an ass in my last post. I was well I was slightly drunk in my last post.

@ Illuminati478: You shouldn't really worry. I've been in around three I think debates with SwordSlayer99 in the past two weeks or so. And they all became heated arguments but it was ok in the end.

Yes the fight could go either way but who would win in your opinion.

'"'Okay why the **** do you have to bring OBD in every single debate. I'm sick and tired of it. OBD this OBD that. OBD has character X at this level so we have to put him at that level as well. This is why I think you're trying to turn this place in the second ODB wait my mistake it's OBD." I'll admit that there are a lot of assholes on the OBD but thats just some of the people. The calcs them self are correct. They are not above mistake so sometimes they make mistakes like everyone else in the world but most of the time there calcs are 100% spot on. You can hate the OBD themselfs but I see no reason to hate a calc from them? If the calc is done correctly and there is nothing wrong with it then I see no problem with using the calc in a debate. If you don't beleive an OBD calc, then just look at the calc it's self and go over it to make sure that there are no problems. I don't want to turn the wiki in a "Second OBD" like you say I am. All I'm saying is that, The calcs result >>>>> Whoever made the calc.

Ok ok I already said I'm sorry in my last post but I'll apologize again. It was late and me and a few of my friends went out for a drink so I was kinda drunk in my last post. So again I know it was uncalled for and I'm trully very sorry for that.

Well, lets compare stats

Nagato

- Durability = City Level

- DC = Island Level

- Speed = MHS

Ulquiorra

-
Durability = Small City Level

- DC = Small City Level+

- Speed = High Hypersonic

Nagato isn't bound by the 5 second rule, so Nagato can deflect all of Ulquiorra's physical attacks

Chakra has two components, spiritual energy & physical energy. Reishi is made up of spiritual energy, so if Nagato can absorb chakra, he can absorb reishi. Hence Nagato can absorb all of Ulquiorra's reishi attacks.

Nagato is much faster than Ulquiorra, all Nagato has to do is touch Ulquiorra to remove his soul, killing him.

By looking at the stats and Nagato's extremely versatile abbilities, Nagato takes this with very low difficulty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back