• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
>I know that. They were just some examples of what are some basic requirements for 1-As are, I even said they are sometimes not accepted as 1-A despite having such things. So I don't see the need to bring that fact up in the first place.

Then that would just be a contradiction of their own definitions.

>Just because something is called a Platonic Concept, doesn't mean that it is. Conceptual Manipulation Type 2 is proof of this.

I disagree with False Platonic concepts as an idea in the first place and I think it's factually wrong by the definition of a Platonic concept and should be gotten rid of.

Also, the argument from Authority.

>Like you said, being beyond duality doesn't guarantee said being is 1-A.

Not what I said at all, try not to strawman me, here's what I said:

"Okay, 1. You don't have to be transdual to be 1-A."

Being beyond duality is 1-A, but you don't have to be Transdual to be 1-A.

>I just said the basic description for a 1-A being is to be beyond the concept of space, time, dimensions, duality, et cetera.

Not just, to quote yourself, "But there's so much saying they're 'transcendant'/above Space-time, which is what is needed for 1-A.".

Yes, but as we all know, the definition isn't just that, and is the reason why it needs said explainations, it's not skin deep.

>What you wrote here isn't inadequate for 1-A like you said, what I wrote was better, but it is still not definite.

You mean a realm which holds all concepts on a Platonic level and an archetypal level, then there being realms above that, with in this lower realm, there being stated to contain every concept in existence, even ones only thought up, which would include time, space, dimensions etc.

What about that isn't 1-A, again?

1. Things need to be looked at on a case-by-case basis. Some statements might be an outlier or are contradicted in the series, et cetera.

2. Make a CRT then. And I'm just pointing out a rule on the site, how am I "arguing from Authority"?

3. Sorry I misread what you wrote. I thought what you wrote was the opposite.

And no, the opposite is true. Being transdual doesn't guarantee that you are 1-A, but all 1-As are transdual. Look at the transdual profile's users, notice how they are all 1-A.

4. What are you even arguing here? I'm just saying the wording you used doesn't equate to the verse being 1-A.

5. No, what I was referring to was, "But there's so much saying they're transcendent/above Space-time".

What I said was better was me saying that they should be transcendent above the concepts of space, time, dimensions, duality, et cetera. Not just "being transcendent/above space-time" like you initially wrote.

And like I said, depending on the verse, this might not be enough to guarantee 1-A for reasons I've stated above. It really is governed on a case-by-case basis.

And I don't know the verse, so I don't know if there are reasons to doubt anything you might have said. Have that discussion with those who are informed on the series.

So all in all, either you're misconstrued on what I meant in what I wrote or you are using a strawman on me.

6. Stop derailing this thread, this isn't a talk about whether or not WoD is 1-A. This is a thread on whether or not God from WoD can defeat YHVH in a fight.

Like I mentioned a long time ago, summon the appearance on someone who is knowledgeable on SMT if you haven't already, although if you did I think they would have responded by now.

Some are:

Here's a link to the SMT's verse page for even more people.

Neither as in both characters?

Sure.

But the 1-A stuff is all in another thread which is going on currently.

As for now, I don't really see an argument for YVHV

Ultima Reality said:
If she scales to Mages who see the entire verse as Fiction, why isn't she 1-B?
Udlmaster said:
1. It's not Tier 1 RW, it's Infomation Manip, Plot Hax, Text hax etc and this only scales if he enters a certain state, and until then, it wouldn't scale.
2. Trying to Mind Hax him is pretty pointless, since he resists much stronger Mind Hax like this:

https://imgur.com/3wIZDdK

"The One Giver has 9-D Plot hax, information hax etc.

I do have a statement that would make her 9-D in general and give her 10-D Plot hax, Information hax etc."

No one responded if YVHV was 9-D.

YHVH is indeed 9-D. Even if his Covenant isn't 100% a 10-D ability, it still is impenetrable by all 9-D stuff in the verse (including Almighty) and comes from a 10-D being

Well, I would...

But "Please wait until the revisions are done"

And currently, this is a mismatch.

Oh, my message didn't send.

Well, what I had said in that message a few hours ago, was that this is a mismatch.

8-D vs 9-D/10-D

Okay, can Mister Clean's abilities affect a Transdual being?

If not, then The One Giver of L's gives Mister Clean this L.

8-D with 9-D Plot, Information, text etc. hax. All the things a Storyteller would have.

The reason why I said it was a mismatch was because 9-D passive hax obliterates the One Giver.

The One Giver is above Places that are Transdual by their nature, The One Giver is completely unbound by Unity, Duality and Triality, as they were but creations by the Angels.

And if this transduality is 8D, he gets still stepped on.

Besides, transdulaityis bascially like type 5 acausality, You need to be more concrete about its applications.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back