• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The One Giver isn't Transdual of the Concepts of just Good and Evil, (She is Transdual of the Form of Good, if you know what that is) literally, the very concept of Unity, which is literally Transduality and is literally unbound by the concepts of Existence and Non-Existence, and one cannot even say it exists or doesn't exist, as that perscribes the notion of a duality between existence and Non-Existence.

An then there's Triality, or the Three, much like the idea that things can exist on an axis like "Lawful Good" to "Chaotic Evil", Trigrams basically.

I also do have an Argument for the One Giver being 9-D, now thinking about it, I may have an argument for 10-D.

Okay, yeah, I can pretty safely say that I can get the One Giver to 9-D, to make this fight at least even.

So, Transduality, that negs the Covanent, as she is Both one with YVHW and isn't one with YVHW.

It also negs the powernull along with it leaving him with nothing else but wait for her to Erase him on a Narrative level, or she can just keep him down.

Apparently, Wok said that the Mid-Godly regen WoD has is greater than High-Godly, so assuming that what Wok said is true, the One Giver can neg his Regenerationn as hers and the rest of the verse would be greater in terms of regen capabilities.

I was brow beaten to accepting At least 1-C, possibly High 1-C.

She did have "At least 1-C, likely High 1-C, possibly Much Higher" but people got mad at me.

I mean, I disagree with the "possibly much higher" but High 1-C seems fine, assuming the Multiverse is 8-D and that she scales to the Three Realms which exist above it.

Literally what I said for the reasoning for 11-D, but people told me to just take 8-D initially, but I pressed on for At least 8-D, possibly 11-D.

There's also that Space-Time Concept, and how even the Epiphanies is above it.

High 1-C is probably maybe fine assuming the three realms are each a higher dimension above the multiverse if the multiverse is 8-D

Note the heavy emphasis on If. It's not conclusively proven.

I mean, even without it, and assuming the Chessboard thing is talking about the entire verse (Which it's highly unlikely to be talking about, as the notion is often talked about by the Gods, which are usually in the Tapestry, with some of the Highest tiers (Ain Soph and the Unmoved Mover) reaching the Supernal realms and the Astral Umbra) I can still get the One Giver to 9-D or 10-D.

And for now, we can focus on the current situation instead of another Upgrade thread for World of Darkness, it's best not to derail our own threads.

Well since this thread has been necroed God from World of Darkness FRA. Mr Clean should have stuck to commercials, not challenging higher dimensional beings oof.

Yobo Blue said:
There are no reasons for her tho
Didnt Udl give reasons above? I thought they seemed fine upon first glance, was there an issue I missed? Is someone slightly higher in dimensionality? I honestly dont know both characters too well (Although i have played smt.)

Not really. If she's equal to YHVH dimensionally she gets Covenant in the face and if she's above him it's a stomp.

Yobo Blue said:
So it's a stomp either way.
That doesnt sound stompy, just decisive. Unless he absolutely cannot do anything to fight back, it isnt a stomp. Frankly, we use this term a lil too much on the wiki for matches that are just decisive. The only thing I sort of see from God that is broken is her immortality, Acausality and general unkillable. But if she is getting revised, then that is more valid. Still gonna keep my vote until someone closes this lol.

Yobo Blue said:
How is it not a stomp if A. YHVH passively wins or B. God is a whole dimension above him?
Read what I just said. I said a stomp should only be reserved unless she absolutely cannot win. Same for him too. So a passive win is just decisive. I dont complain when Vitiate uses his passive mind hax to win; and you shouldnt too unless there is nothing you can do. And two, I also said if she is being revised, then yes, that is more stompy. But until she does, I think Udls points are valid at face value.

Yobo Blue said:
What Udl said isn't enough because of dimensionality. And a passive win is indeed a stomp.
And I disagree based Udl countered the Covenant point by saying God is resistant to such things AND she is Acausal. So no, passive win, even if YHVH does win because of this ability, it is not utterly decisive.

And regarding dimensionality, I am just gonna respond with 'I dont know'. If she becomes 1-A or something, I honestly dont care about the match and you can close it if is a stomp. I am just saying that stomps should be reserved for matches where one party absolutely cannot win. And there is some debate that GOD can counter Covenant even if it ultimately does win the fight, it doesnt lead to an Autowin thanks to reasoning above. Edit: Also I am done with this thread for now until further debate. Might change my vote later if something else comes up.

Yobo Blue said:
It doesn't matter if she's acasual if her resistances and abilities are a dimension below YHVH's
Then why didnt you say that if I asked if anyone was higher dimensional? You just now said it. If you are at least going to argue, when someone asks you a question about dimensionality, you dont respond with 'not really' and then say 'YHVH is a dimension above God'. Seriously man, how in the heck was it hard to respond with? "Yes, YHVH might be one dimension higher."

Yobo Blue said:
No, YHVH's covenant is one dimension higher
Why didnt you bring this up earlier to me? I literally asked you and you said "not really." Are you trying to change answers mid debate to make YHVH win or did you honestly forget and answer incorrectly? If Covenant is one dimension higher, then a mismatch is more accurate and should be looked at by Matt or Ultima so they can close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back