• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Type of Abstract Existence in Heartless and Dream Eaters

Bobsican

He/Him
Okay, it seems that part got skipped with all the abstract revisions the verse got.

It seems Heartless and Dream Eaters qualify for type 1 Abstract Existence because they are just avatars of the darkness, but soem agreement here is needed and all because this is somewhat relevant.

Frankly, it seems like Type 2 Abstract Existence since they are dependent on the original darkness, to me.

TBH I have to agree.

The above is all that I can think that supports type 1, but outside of that type 2 makes more sense overall.

Okay, as the changes were quite straightforward and everyone in the KH group thinks type 2 was the one fitting, I went ahead and updated the pages.

I think this thread can be closed now, this was quite minor and straightforward.

Back